PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING?? Empty
PostSubject: KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING??   KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:31 am

I guess you guys have heard? But what do you think about it?

Did you see this from Paris? "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying" Why have a doctor that stood FOR Murray look after her grandmother?! It's sooooo weird!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING??   KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:13 am

Exactly!! why would you have a doctor that testified in your sons murderers defence care for you?? the whole thing sounds a bit weird..she has been missing for a week but is now apparently with Rebbie? you would the other children jermaine, janet etc would call the other siblings first if they were worried their mother had gone missing??
Jermaine made a statement on twitter:
"Let me put to bed today's nonsense: as I made clear some days ago, Mother is safe and well in Arizona with her daughter and our sister, Rebbie, resting up on doctor's advice, so it is beyond me how she can be reported 'missing.'

...so why then would Paris make such a public claim and also say how worried she was she hadnt seen her grandmother in a week and also she gave out a telephone number for people to call if they saw her? ..very odd indeed!! cant quite figure this out! scratch
Back to top Go down
BamsDayIsNear

PostSubject: Hi, I'm new here..I just saw this on TMZ...   KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:08 am

I just read what they posted on TMZ around 12:50am ...the title is called "L.A. COUNTY SHERIFFS We Feel Used By Jackson Family"
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING??   KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:54 am

Chrissyhsmiling wrote:

...so why then would Paris make such a public claim and also say how worried she was she hadnt seen her grandmother in a week and also she gave out a telephone number for people to call if they saw her? ..very odd indeed!! cant quite figure this out! scratch

Does anyone know if there were people who tried the phone number? For all we know it could be a number to something really random!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BamsDayIsNear

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING??   KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:14 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Chrissyhsmiling wrote:

Does anyone know if there were people who tried the phone number? For all we know it could be a number to something really random!

L.O.V.E

i called it but hung up.. didn't want to say nothing.... didn't know what to say...
Back to top Go down
BamsDayIsNear

PostSubject: Omg @ what's on TMZ   KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:36 am

Omg... ever since Katherine has been supposedly missing.. all of this stuff has happened. The article on TMZ is called JACKSON FAMILY COMPOUND
SLAPPING, PUNCHING Janet: You're a spoiled little *****! Really? Paris: This is our house, not the Jackson's house. Get the **** out!.. Wow. Such language coming from a young teenage girl. I don't understand why all of this is going on, but they said Katherine has been staying in Arizona and they were going to take those kids down there. So basically alot has been going on since the whole M.I.A. thing.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING??   KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:01 am

BamsDayIsNear wrote:
Omg... ever since Katherine has been supposedly missing.. all of this stuff has happened. The article on TMZ is called JACKSON FAMILY COMPOUND
SLAPPING, PUNCHING Janet: You're a spoiled little *****! Really? Paris: This is our house, not the Jackson's house. Get the **** out!.. Wow. Such language coming from a young teenage girl. I don't understand why all of this is going on, but they said Katherine has been staying in Arizona and they were going to take those kids down there. So basically alot has been going on since the whole M.I.A. thing.

I watched that video but there was no sound, so how do TMZ know thats what she said? Plus I didn't see any punching or slapping! I saw that Janet took Paris' phone but afterwards I swear I could see her and Randy taking pictures of Paris walking into the house then SMILING about it!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BamsDayIsNear

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING??   KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
BamsDayIsNear wrote:

I watched that video but there was no sound, so how do TMZ know thats what she said? Plus I didn't see any punching or slapping! I saw that Janet took Paris' phone but afterwards I swear I could see her and Randy taking pictures of Paris walking into the house then SMILING about it!

L.O.V.E

i didn't even watch the video, i looked at the article though, and thought to myself omg. so when i went back later on tmz i saw alot of other things..katherine has officially lost custody of those kids. I'm looking at this tour thing now. The brothers have decided not to travel together on the Jackson Brothers Tour "UNITY"...so how is that being unified? I guess they are trying to not travel together because they're probably trying to keep from killing each other...
Back to top Go down
BamsDayIsNear

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING??   KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
BamsDayIsNear wrote:
SLAPPING, PUNCHING Janet: You're a spoiled little *****! Really? Paris: This is our house, not the Jackson's house. Get the **** out!.. Wow. Such language coming from a young teenage girl. I don't understand why all of this is going on, but they said Katherine has been staying in Arizona and they were going to take those kids down there. So basically alot has been a lot going on since the whole M.I.A. thing.

L.O.V.E

one more thing to add, when they we went to the unity tour, jermaine was doing solo acts alone, and the kids weren't happy about it.I feel sorry for the Jacksons right now. It seems like times have become really hard without MJ there. MJ probably would have tried to make peace. It's sad seeing all of this going on. I wish nothing but good come out of this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING??   KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KATHERINE JACKSON MISSING??
Page 1 of 1