PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIAL!

Go down 
+10
MJacksonHD
Chrissyhsmiling
jojo007
Rogerrabbit
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
Manu060662
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
t_ruth
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:56 am

Okay guys,I heard that Murray's trial will take place 2 hours from now...I don't really understand how the trial will take place as far as murray won't be there but who knows... Laughing hope to see you on http://tinychat.com/truthprevails to comment during the... "trial" Smile

Keep the faith! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
t_ruth

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:18 pm

interesting sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Did you guys enjoy the trial? lol! OMG IT WAS SOOOO INTERESTING! My eyes were caught by Murray! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:34 am

Ok, guys! I think is it time we put this topic back to use again! The trial begins tomorrow (if it doesn't get pushed back again lol! )

Does anyone know if there are any channels in the UK that will be showing it on TV? If not, can anyone else watch it and give us updates? Smile Also, I heard that Pearl Jr will be around the courtroom to keep updating beLIEvers on what is happening!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:49 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Okay guys,I heard that Murray's trial will take place 2 hours from now...I don't really understand how the trial will take place as far as murray won't be there but who knows... Laughing hope to see you on http://tinychat.com/truthprevails to comment during the... "trial" Smile

Keep the faith! Smile

Hello my dear.
Speak of the devil ..... hahaha ...
Just kidding.
Diana, I've missed you.
I did not know you are sick, or is it you do not usually good.
But I hope you are well.
Diana, great to see you're back in the forum. We need you.
So, not racing off again.
In LOVE Manu Very Happy Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Any of you scared about the trial?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 am

Quote :
Any of you scared about the trial?

I know I am Mad

First of all I can't find a channel that it's going to be broadcasted on, so maybe they won't be broadcasting it live ? At least not yet, I don't know, I'm going to have to look harder to figure it out.

In a way, I'm scared of what they're going to say. But more over, I'm hurting. My heart is hurting because I never wanted this day to come, I didn't want to hear them smear his image more than the media already has. And God knows, this trial is going to try to demonize Michael.

(Just found a channel, CNN I believe will show us)

Guys I'm scared Embarassed I just want the truth to come out, whatever it is. But I don't know if I'm ready for what's to come, whether it be a crushing reveal of his demise, or if it's his return, I don't think I'm ready for either. . .

But, let the show roll on. We'll see what Michael has in store for us !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:34 am

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:

(Just found a channel, CNN I believe will show us)

Ah! I hope they d because that means I can watrch it!!

I don't know why but yesterday I was scared, that is why I asked if any of you guys were...But today I am shaking like a leaf! No idea why! lol!

Also I just wanted to post this:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/26/michael-jackson-son-prince-testify-with-strings-attached-death-witness-conrad-murray-trial-stand-propofol-in-the-room-death-dead-died/

In that article, TMZ wrote this...
Quote :
Sources close to Prince tell TMZ ... the 14-year-old is "nervous" and worried that if he's called to the stand he might get flustered and "mess up."

The only reason I can think that he would 'mess up' would be if they really DID rehearse the whole thing right? Almost like he doesn't want to get his 'lines' wrong!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:48 am

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/trial_live.php

I look on this Site the Trial.
Sorry i am so nervose.

Manu
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:11 pm

I found these links about coverage 
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/indexqid=20110702221010AAdiUSz&desktop_view_default=1

there's a conspicuous lack of coverage, had it been michael on trial it would have been wall to wall coverage, there's nothing nasty left for them to say that hasn't already been said about Michael, I'm afraid this is one of those trials & tribulations moments where you've gotta to hold firm, the trial will having different meanings to different people but it won't alter my views, keep the faith it's all for love.  

Added
Emma it's on sky news now, keep the faith.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Thanks Rogerrabbit! I have been watching it as much as I can!

Quote :
I'm afraid this is one of those trials & tribulations moments where you've gotta to hold

I agree! I am one of the people who not only beLIEves because of all of the clues and stuff, but also because I cannot let Michael go...watching this trial has been one of the most difficult things for me! I saw another beLIEver on FB is also having a tough time watching the trial! Again, even with all the stuff we have found that just doesn't add up, it's so diffcult to watch!

One thing that really upset me was the picture that was supposedly taken on June 25th and was again, SUPPOSEDLY Michael laying in hospital, 'dead'. I can't get it out of my mind! I'm not saying I am losing faith because I would never do that, but what do you guys think of that picture? Is it part of the hoax?

L.O.V.E

Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:28 pm

The picture in the hospital. I can not tell real or fake. I do not know. I was so shocked when they showed the picture. Emma, I also no longer bring the picture away from my head. I must always remember. I'm crying now on, the tears keep coming back. Oh my God, I do not want that, I do not want to see Michael lying there.
Michael has to live.
: No No no: Manu
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Hey guys, I know how you feel Sad I've been downing tylenol for hours from my headache, I wish it worked on heart aches too. . .

About the hospital picture. My friend and I have a theory about it. Well, more like an observation.
Are we the only ones who think the picture looks too. . . Professional ? I mean, they don't even show us a CLEAR picture of it. Just that fuzzy small version. And think of it this way, it looks as though his right leg is raised in the bed and he's obviously turned slightly. Well, had they been trying to save him, wouldn't he be laying flat and straight ?
I have a feeling that picture was faked.

I don't know if it's ever been discussed, but did anybody ever consider the possibility that perhaps Murray told him that somebody was after his life and that they were using Murray to try to kill him ? Did anybody ever wonder this ? And that maybe Murray told Michael and he had a heads up and went into witness protection.

Guys, dry your tears, for it's only day 1. We've still got a whole trial to go and so many witnesses to go through. Don't worry, what's meant to be will happen.

And remember, no matter what we find out, whether it's that we find out that he's in fact gone, or if we find out that we're right all along, it's all for Michael. It's all for his justice. It's all for love.

I have faith that Michael is still alive. But if he is not, I will accept it and fight for his justice that he deserves. I say this and give you all my heart, and I'm here for you all if you need to talk.
I still have my faith, I feel him alive. I feel Michael is with us. But as I said, no matter what happens from here on out, it's all for one cause.

<3
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:13 pm

I don't know about the photo...TMZ have provided a clear version

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/michael-jackson-death-photo-prosecution-doctored-cleaned-david-walgren-opening-statement-picture-poll/

Even with this though. I think it is fake...He looks way to short!!!

EDIT: People on FB are also commenting on how fake his hand looks and how there is some noise around his neck which shows it was photoshopped...

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:23 pm

I agree, that's one of the first things my friend and I noticed. His proportions are not right at all; I'm an artist, I LOVE to draw. And determining by the length of the arms and where they end on his body, it's not POSSIBLE for his body to be that short.

And another question, where is the machinery ? The hospital machines, where ? I see maybe a tube coming out of his mouth, but also. Why does his skin still have some color ? It's how long after death ? I don't believe it. And I'd like to know where this picture came from in the first place. Who took it ? And why is it such bad quality ?

Where is his vitiligo at o his arm ? That's why Michael wore clothes that covered his skin, because of his skin spots and he was embarrassed by it.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:29 pm

I totally agree! Where are the machines?! Why does his wrist look so weird? The main thing is why does he look so short? How did TMZ get a clearer version of the picture? Also, did you hear the voice on the tape that was supposed to be a 'drugged up' MJ? I shouted at the TV, "THAT IS NOT MICHAEL!" as soon as I heard it!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Me too !! IT did NOT sound like him ! And at any rate, if it IS him, WHY did Murray have it ? Why did he make a recording of him drugged up ? I don't understand it !

The picture has to be false. Oh, and Emma dear, here's a good laugh for you. Do you remember as I do, the reports saying the man they had in the autopsy report had no hair ? Very Happy In that picture. . . He SURE seems to have alotta hair ! Wouldn't you agree ?

I find it funny how it's contradictory. The picture itself doesn't look real. IT really racks my mind, I look at the picture, and I feel nothing. I feel a little dread, but I don't feel 'This is Michael. . .' when I see it. I didn't cry, it unnerved me, but I wasn't like this is him. I didn't feel it.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:42 pm

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:

The picture has to be false. Oh, and Emma dear, here's a good laugh for you. Do you remember as I do, the reports saying the man they had in the autopsy report had no hair ? Very Happy In that picture. . . He SURE seems to have alotta hair ! Wouldn't you agree ?

I find it funny how it's contradictory. The picture itself doesn't look real. IT really racks my mind, I look at the picture, and I feel nothing. I feel a little dread, but I don't feel 'This is Michael. . .' when I see it. I didn't cry, it unnerved me, but I wasn't like this is him. I didn't feel it.

affraid No I don't remember that but everyone knows Michael wore wigs, so technically he wouldn't really have had any hair! Good thinking beLIEve in L.O.V.E!!

Oh when I saw it I cried BUT I didn't once get the feeling it was Michael...so I really have no idea why I cried lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:51 pm

It was shocking, so it's understandable when you cried. What really made my heart ache was the recording, but then I didn't feel that was him. But in a way I did.
In a sense, no, it wasn't him, because he was drugged up. Perhaps it was, I only feel maybe it was him is because of what he said that touched my heart. 'Michael Jackson's Children's Hospital'. It was a beautiful feeling for me.

But then, I don't think that sounded like him at all. The slurring and everything. It seemed. . . Staged to me. I mean COME ON, honestly ? Why would he be recording him ? And at that, why didn't he GET HIM HELP if it was real ?

The photo is up in the air, the hair and the skin color and his height in the picture. It doesn't add up, it's not him. That's all I know. I want to see a REAL picture, if I can see a real picture, I may believe them but they've gotta do better than that. It's obviously not real !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:56 pm

I think BOTH are not real...from all of the things we pointed out with the photo that were wrong and I think the voice just didn't sounds like Michael's at all! I guess it might be a bit clearer when we hear it in full...or have you already? I cannot watch the trial at this moment because I don't want to disturb what my mum is watching on TV lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:59 pm

I heard it in full, I've been watching it since it started this morning. It was still slurry and everything, but I still agree that it doesn't sound like him. Right now, at this moment, Kenny Ortega has taken the stand. They're just introducing him right now.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Well thanks for the update Smile Watched about 1 hour and a half since it started and I am going to try and watch more later when I have the TV back lol! Any idea on how long a day in the courtroom usually goes on until? 4PM...5PM??

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Well, I'm not sure lol I've never watched court before like this, but it seems like it could go on forever Sad I'm not sure.

But I feel like they know just what to say. Like they already know the answers to the questions, Kenny isn't batting an eye at the questions he's being asked.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:10 pm

lol! Well I kinda guessed it would be like that...as if they rehearsed it many many times! Well thanks again for all of the updates Smile Oh before I go..Pearl Jr tweeted that there was a toy hippo in the courtroom again, have you seen it?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL!
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next