PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIAL!

Go down 
+10
MJacksonHD
Chrissyhsmiling
jojo007
Rogerrabbit
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
Manu060662
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
t_ruth
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:20 pm

affraid No ! I didn't see a toy hippo ! I'll keep my eye out ! If you have any more questions or anything else to discuss just post it here and I'll be right there ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Hi everyone. I have recovered a little bit. I must speak again about the picture in the hospital. Michael actually looks at the picture did not look so bad. Perhaps a little thin and somewhat fragile, but otherwise, as an angel of sleep.
Let us remember: Did not the man said of the 911, the paramedics, he has not recognized Michael in bed, there was an old, sick, like a hospice patient, or something in the way ..... So, he saw a man who looked really awful, old and sick to death. In this photo in the hospital, I can not say that Michael looks like a hospice patient.
Just a thought.

Question flower Manu
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Ah ! Manu ! You're so right ! affraid I didn't think of that part !

In the photo, he looks like healthy Michael. But we know that the report said he looked sick and not like himself at all. Yet the photo tells us that he looks just like himself sleeping ?

Maybe they had a little 'photoshoot' in the hospital bed ? Because now that you mention it, it's. . . Just plain strange that now the medical records are being contradicted. AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Emma, whenever you read this, I gotta apologize, cause I didn't see your post with the picture of Michael in the hospital bed or maybe I didn't read it very well. But, I just looked at it and. . . THERE IS DEFINITELY PHOTOSHOP IN THIS PICTURE !!

There is no way in heck that picture is real ! The neck IS mangled looking, rather, looks like the mess left after blending in photoshop ! Blending, to make sure the head looks normal on the body.
Guys, let's not let this photo take us by surprise - Did we not prove that the 'last picture of MJ alive' was a fake !? It was admitted to be photoshopped, and proven ! This is the same case !

I believe it was created to scare the people of the jury, to shock, and to hurt. Although I know their intentions are not to hurt, but to make people realize there is foul play, it's still wrong to do.

His skin isn't right, there's no vitiligo spots, the hand looks messed up, the body's too short, there's no machines in the room, you can see evidence of photoshop in the picture. Talking about proportions, his legs look WAY too small and short compared to the length and size of his upper half, and if you look at his hand, it looks too small.

Not to be mean, but the body itself looks almost like that of an old man - like the mouth and stuff, kinda makes me think of maybe an elderly man that passed away and they photoshopped his face onto it. Just a thought, because I do not feel that that can possibly be his body in any way shape or form.

If you're gonna photoshop a picture to fool people, at least cover your tracks and do a decent job. Very Happy

<3

EDIT :
Here guys, look at there pictures of Michael with his vitiligo and look at the death picture. Where it should very plainly be seen, it is not. I'm calling a hoax on this picture. (:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zC18s9z7P8o/TC3ItGi_K9I/AAAAAAAAAC4/kai3lp2VfyA/s1600/vitiligo.jpg
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:29 pm

GUYS !!!
I'm up pretty late considering what time it is right now, but I HHAAAAAAAVVVEEE to share this with you !

Okay, I'm watching Piers Morgan Tonight, because I'm laying down for bed (or I was lol) and he was interviewing with Kathy Hilton, she was talking about how happy he was before the murder, she was talking about seeing him at the hotel playing with his kids in the garden, and him going trick-or-treating with them, when she said something that shocked me ! affraid Because I was waiting, thinking 'she's going to slip up.' Only because, she was looking like she was FORCING her sadness, like she was forcing a sad face, forcing the mournful face she put on !

What she said was along the lines of this :

". . . Actually, on Halloween 2009, I got this huge huge treasure box full of candy. . . And Michael said to me, 'you like it ? do you like it ?' "

SHE SAID HALLOWEEN OF 2009 !! She WAS talking about 2009, it wasn't a mistake, because she CLEARLY said October of 2009 ! affraid
She said plainly that she spoke to him, saying he was asking her if she likes the candy box. How can she talk to him if he supposedly died in June ?!?!?!
I'm telling you, I KNOW WHAT I JUST HEARD ! I know firmly what I heard, and I was wide awake when I heard her say this and first thing I did was jump on my laptop to tell you guys !

It was a live interview (I believe) so you probably won't be able to see it again Embarassed But I promise you guys on all that I love, and beLIEve, I heard her say clearly what she said. It was no mistake. She was talking about Halloween of 2009.

I hope you all don't think I'm crazy Embarassed Embarassed

Thoughts ? Do you think this could be an 'innocent' slip up ? I do not. She was recalling the events of 2009, the last times she saw him during the year, when she said it. She was not talking about the past Halloween, she said Halloween of 2009.
(Sorry if I keep getting a little more than excited about my thoughts, but with everything they're saying in the trial, when I can come up with a clue that makes me go AH HA! Then I'm more than happy to share it to help strengthen your strength too !)
Back to top Go down
jojo007

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: you are definately NOT mistaken because i was watching the show and I heard he say halloween 2009 too. I actually had to write it down and figure it out a few times because I thought it couldn't be what she said.   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:14 pm

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:
GUYS !!!
I'm up pretty late considering what time it is right now, but I HHAAAAAAAVVVEEE to share this with you !

Okay, I'm watching Piers Morgan Tonight, because I'm laying down for bed (or I was lol) and he was interviewing with Kathy Hilton, she was talking about how happy he was before the murder, she was talking about seeing him at the hotel playing with his kids in the garden, and him going trick-or-treating with them, when she said something that shocked me ! affraid Because I was waiting, thinking 'she's going to slip up.' Only because, she was looking like she was FORCING her sadness, like she was forcing a sad face, forcing the mournful face she put on !

What she said was along the lines of this :

". . . Actually, on Halloween 2009, I got this huge huge treasure box full of candy. . . And Michael said to me, 'you like it ? do you like it ?' "

SHE SAID HALLOWEEN OF 2009 !! She WAS talking about 2009, it wasn't a mistake, because she CLEARLY said October of 2009 ! affraid
She said plainly that she spoke to him, saying he was asking her if she likes the candy box. How can she talk to him if he supposedly died in June ?!?!?!
I'm telling you, I KNOW WHAT I JUST HEARD ! I know firmly what I heard, and I was wide awake when I heard her say this and first thing I did was jump on my laptop to tell you guys !

It was a live interview (I believe) so you probably won't be able to see it again Embarassed But I promise you guys on all that I love, and beLIEve, I heard her say clearly what she said. It was no mistake. She was talking about Halloween of 2009.

I hope you all don't think I'm crazy Embarassed Embarassed

Thoughts ? Do you think this could be an 'innocent' slip up ? I do not. She was recalling the events of 2009, the last times she saw him during the year, when she said it. She was not talking about the past Halloween, she said Halloween of 2009.
(Sorry if I keep getting a little more than excited about my thoughts, but with everything they're saying in the trial, when I can come up with a clue that makes me go AH HA! Then I'm more than happy to share it to help strengthen your strength too !)

You are definately NOT mistaken because i was watching the show and I heard her say halloween 2009 too. I actually wrote it down. I was going to post it here but you beat me to it. lol! I'm not sure if it was a slip up or not. She didnt try to correct herself and i don't think Piers even noticed.

Paris also tweeted about October today
"just heard some really good news.. i SO can't wait for October!!"

I wonder whats going to happen in October?

Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:50 am

People you are so good. What do you all hear and find. Thanks for your post.
Can anyone tell me when the next hearing is on trial?

Love for all flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:55 am

Good morning dear friends,

When I saw the picture yesterday I thought it may be possible to die from a broken heart Sad I thought now I must stop living this dream and accept that he has gone...how can you fake a whole police investigation and a trial?? with official documentation and coronary reports? but then all the evidence we have all come across during the past 2 years cant all be coincidence? are we just looking for the evidence or a clue in something because we want so desperately to see it? I was totally lost in despair yesterday, I really never thought the trial would go ahead...but then I woke up this morning and this picture is bothering me...official photo's used in murder trials are usually crystal clear and there would be more of them, close up and different angles etc. If this was a murdered woman for example there would be loads of pictures showing her from different angles and close up ones, what injuries she sustained if any, and I woke up this morning thinking something isnt right...this is the murder of Michael Jackson!!!! and all the photographic evidence they presented to the jury to show the result of this man being in Murrays care was one lousy blurry photograph which looks like it was taken years ago in roswell or something?? unless theres more pictures to come?? (I hope not, I dont think I could take the pain of that) but then am I just looking for more reasons because in my heart he is alive? no, that picture is not right and we know it!! Wink Sad

Anyway, love and thanks to you all, your posts have kept my hopes alive and lets just see what unfolds over the next few weeks Wink xx
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:47 am

@jojo007 Thank you ! I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who caught that. How she clearly, unmistakeably said Halloween of 2009 without batting a lash at it, nobody corrected her, and she kept a straight face. I've seen Jermaine 'Airport' Jackson correct himself, hence the "airport/hospital" slip up. But I'm starting to think there's more that isn't being revealed. Like everyone knows, but nobody can or wants to admit it.
Oh, and I DID see Paris' Tweet, but I chose not to mention it because I didn't want to go off TOO much about what I've been noticing and thinking. But when I saw it, I thought well there's many reasons why you could be excited about October, but is she excited about October for the reason why WE'RE excited about October ? Very Happy

and @Chrissyhsmiling I understand exactly where you're coming from, and I actually have a small theory forming in my mind. It has to do with, Michael, his family and his fans being threatened, forcing him to make the decision to go into witness protection, or something of the sort. And the trial and police investigation ? Well, I think about this too, maybe they're doing it so they can PROVE someone was trying to kill him ? I mean, what's the point in photoshopping the pictures that they have ? I know solidly that picture was photoshopped, because you're right.
I was studying the 'Black Dahlia' murder, for a report while I was in school, and not a suggestion for you guys to look it up, because it's pretty graphic and disturbing, but they took SO many pictures of her body.
Also, about the photograph, somebody on YouTube pointed this out. They said that the tape on his face would NEVER be used in a hospital setting, which is true. When I had tubes taped to my face when I was in the hospital for emergency head surgery that almost cost me my life, they used a CLEAR tape, and only small pieces of it, not long pieces of medical tape strewn across my face. This person also pointed out that in a medical emergency, they would not have left the wig on OR put one on his head for cosmetic purposes.

So, all in all, no matter what it is or turns into, one thing is CRYSTAL clear to me. Something is NOT right.
And the only way I can piece it together is in the result of a hoax.

And here's a little scenario my little 'witness protection' theory reminds me of.
I'm a Law & ORder: SVU addict, I've seen like, every episode. In one episode of the season, their ADA Alexandra Cabot is in a situation where a man who is on trial tries to kill her. Everybody believes he succeeded, for a lot of episodes, until one episode, where the same man was on trial for the rape/murder of another woman. He ends up proven not guilty, but right after the verdict is announced, the detectives arrest him again on the murder charges of Alexandra Cabot. As the trial goes on, Cabot suddenly walks into the court room, revealing to the detectives she worked closely with and others in a shocking way that she had faked her death to save her life, and that she was in witness protection.

It's just a show, and it's just a theory, but I think it sounds like a possibility. Very Happy
Who knows right now ? We just need to keep the faith ! And no matter what we discover, it's all for the justice of Michael Joe Jackson ! <3
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:30 am

Well beLIEve in L.O.V.E I totally agree with the things you said about the photo…I thought exactly what you said about the ambulance photo being fake…we know that one is because Pearl Jr showed the same picture on her DVD without Michael’s head there! So we KNOW that one is fake…I looked for the same photo they showed in the courtroom without Michael’s head, but no luck….so far…
I bet someone will be able to find one, even if it takes a few months…

Even though I keep telling myself that it is 100% fake, I still can’t get it out of my head! I found it hard to sleep last night like I think many others did, but I KNOW it is fake…there are so many things wrong with it!

I admit, I don’t know who Kathy Hilton is, but that is amazing! How could she say that without correcting herself? Laughing And no, I do not think it was an innocent slip up…everyone remembers June 25th 2009 like it was yesterday, so I don’t think it was an accident!

Quote :
no, that picture is not right and we know it!!

Chrissyhsmiling I am exactly the same! I wish they would never have shown it whether it is fake or not…that is why I keep saying to myself it is NOT real…it is NOT real!!! Wink

Ooo I never saw that tweet from Paris! I wanna know what is happening too!!!

As for the different angles and stuff when it comes to that photo, I agree they would have taken as many shots as possible with as many different angles and close ups as possible, right?

EDIT: Sorry guys, I was wrong about the hippo...Pearl tweeted about an ELEPHANT not a hippo Laughing Any of you seen it?

L.O.V.E

Last edited by Captain_EO on Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:44 am

That Picture Was Creepy I Agree. But IM 50/50 Whether Its Real Or Fake.. I Know That It's Definitely Be Photoshopped.

Man I Aint Been On These Forums In Ages Smile Good To Be Back.
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 am

Welcome back then, MJacksonHD ! Very Happy

And, I know Emma Sad I can't get it out of my head either, real or fake. . . But that's why I believe it's fake. I think the prosecution wanted to plant that image in our heads, they wanted to leave a mark on the jury and everyone in the room. I'd love to ask one of Michael's family members if it was fake or not. . . But I guess we won't know for a while.
About the elephant, I checked twitter and saw that Pearljr mentioned it, but I did not see it. She's going to see if it's there again today.
But, I did notice that LaToya on Twitter seemed very upset by the events in court. So perhaps the WHOLE family is upset by it ? But, I don't know. The whole trial is upsetting and it's only day 2, and soon the trial will resume.

Everybody, I need to tell you all to be brave and strong. There's much harder times to come, and remember. . . It's a numbing thought, but I heard they approved an autopsy photograph to be showed in court. Be brave. We must try to see through the illusion, or maybe see the truth.
People are going to say some upsetting things, but we have to push through our hurt and pain and try to see if we can find any evidence to the hoax, or to the truth that will support Michael's justice.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:13 am

I agree with you that we have all got to stay strong!

Quote :
I heard they approved an autopsy photograph to be showed in court.

They did?! I thought that they weren't going to be? I guess we will see.....But if they are going to have an effect of people that the 'death' photo did, then I think they are totally wrong to do so!!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:59 am

that photo made me almost had a heart attack, i literally didnt breathe, im finally recovering and finally stopped crying and regained my posture to write this

that picture completely ruined me, i need closure, i just cant read all the comments on here

plz let me know the results when its over, i decided not to be online for the remainder of the trial
i just cant take it, i dreaded this trial since the beginning and its finally here and its gonna destroy me

i have to leave now, im starting to cry again
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:11 pm

I've thought it was wrong to show ANY pictures of his 'death'. But since that one photo was obviously fake, I'd kinda like to see the autopsy photo they're going to show. Not in a gross way, but I want to see if it can confirm ANYTHING that might tell us it was Michael.

Oh, and another thing I want to point out and underline 3 times about that picture, his jaw. Michael's jawline isn't quite so. . . Narrow. Michael has a very square jawline, a wider jaw. I don't know it's just too weird.
I still call it fake.

Right now in the trial, they're about to question Michael Amir Williams about June 25th. . . I don't know what to expect.

I'll post again after more is said. . .

@BaSingSe I understand completely, I will be watching the trial completely. I hope you feel better soon, and remember that we're all with you. Please try to heal your heart and don't cry, Michael is always with you. <3 Stay strong.

Another side note on the photo, if you look closely, as hard as it is to look at, you will notice the drastic color difference between his face and arm. Just a note.
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:37 pm

omg guys this trial is the most upsetting thing I have ever seen and its only day 2!! if they show the autopsy photo I think my heart will literally stop beating Sad
its wrong!! so wrong!!!! when other celebs pass away they dont show pictures of their dead bodies all across the news papers how dare they, its been everywhere I have turned today, ive cried so much my head is literally in agony. I am still trying to cling onto every word of the trial and every piece of evidence that is given to find some discrepancy to keep my belief that he is alive, but this is one show I dont think you could pull off, you cant just go into a courtroom and lie on international television. And the more I watch the more I feel sick and angry, if Murray caused his death he should be on trial for murder!!! what else u gonna do with all those gallons of propofol if you not gonna kill someone?? I cant stand to look at him. He will get a maximum of four years, we have to live forever without Michael, and so do his children and family and friends. But im still clinging onto the fact that the picture is not right. I havent given up hope yet but this is the first time since I heared Michael had died that Ive thought maybe I will have to accept it now Sad
sorry to bum you out guys but this is just so upsetting, but its still early days of the trial so who knows what will happen.

@basingse... Sad ... I know how you feel I have thought the same thing all day, that I cant watch this, the picture shocked me so much I never thought i would see our Michael like that, I never want to see it again. But I cant not watch just for the slightest chance that I spot something to trip them up. We are all crying with you and hopefully see you soon xxx

Thanks guys, we must all be strong for Michael, whatver happens, Michael must get justice and peace xxx
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:53 pm

...and another thing thats really bugging me is Michaels health and state of mind over the few weeks leading up to June 25th..some are saying he was great, enthusiastic etc, then some say they were concerned for him, the recording of Michael slurring was heart-wrenching, Murray said he was giving him propofol more or less every night!! now I have had surgery, only minor surgery mind you and that anasthetic really wipes you out and you are not right for days so how could michael even function having being given this drug every night? well I can say one thing, Michael Jackson was and is always surrounded by a mystery, he is brilliant!!!! I love you

xx
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Quote :
I still call it fake.

I do too and will call it fake until the day I die, but just like Teo, I have been scarred for life after seeing it!

When it comes to Michael’s condition leading up to June 25th, just like Chrissyhsmiling said, there are so many contradicting stories! I think that he was totally fine! What about you guys?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Completely agree with both of you ladies.
When I had my head surgery, being that it was a major surgery and I don't remember how long I was in the operating room for, because honestly I was SO out of it from the anesthesia. But that's just it. The anesthesia kicked my butt ! I was in hospital for 6 days - No before I get to that, did you guys ever hear that before you have surgery, you are asked to fast for I believe 12-24 hours ? In other words, they ask you only ingest light liquids until the time of surgery ? The reason for that is, anesthesia messes up your stomach. It fills your stomach with gasses I believe that's what I was told.
Okay, well my case was an emergency surgery, as soon as I got to the hospital that day they prepped me for surgery by first sedating me, because when they said I was going to have surgery, at 11 years old I started to panic, then they gave me the anesthesia, counted down, and I was out for hours.
I don't know what they gave me for anesthesia, but I know that as soon as I woke up in my hospital room after surgery, I began vomiting because I hadn't had the warning to fast, so because I had food in my stomach I was very sick.
For all 6 days I was in, I was drowzy, besides the fact that I had just had surgery, they told me the anesthetic would affect me in many ways. Some of those ways being my memory of the next couple days, because all I could do was sleep because of how exhausted I was from the anesthetic.

What I stress, if anesthetic makes you ill. Especially if you're eating properly, and are supposedly taking this anesthetic EVERY night ? I imagine Michael would have been extremely sick. Very sick, vomiting and all because anesthetic is powerful.

Although I'm not sure if they used propofol or what they used on me to put me out for my surgery, I can say that the anesthetic they used on me was POWERFUL.

I hope this info answered some questions.

And Emma, that's what I keep saying to EVERYONE. 'Look at him ! Look at him dancing ! Does that look like a sick man ? Does that look like a drugged man ? A man who's been on anesthetic ?'
No. He looked FAR too healthy.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:04 pm

First of all I wanna say I am amazed at the stuff you described there beLIEve in L.O.V.E! I had no idea about the fasting! I agree, that if it does make you ill and Michael was supposedly taking this propofol or whatever it was every single night then he would have been so badly ill! There is NO WAY he would have been that energetic and strong if he had taken it just one day before! So thanks again for that info!!

I have 2 things to share...

First is this video: WARNING: If you do not want to see the photo they showed in court then I suggest you move straight to around 2:29 to see something AMAZING that Harvey from TMZ says! But if you do want to watch all of the video, it just basically outlines most of the stuff we have pointed out that is wrong with the body...but the part I think you should see is at around 2:29! It must have been one of those TMZ Live things...

Secondly is this:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/28/conrad-murray-trial-manslaughter-michael-jackson-ucla-medical-center-waiting-room-hospital-surveillance-footage/

Now does anyone have any idea of what time Michael left the hospital? It may just be me, but look at the time the camera says the video was being taken!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:37 pm

affraid Oh my gosh ! That video. . . Kingdom person really pointed out a few things I didn't even notice, such as the basic question : WHY TOOK IT ? I mean, nobody even questioned it. . . Is it no big deal ? Maybe they knew who took it, cause if it was a random picture, then would they allow it ? But, it DOES look staged, normally they cover the body right away, and why would they let anyone take an amateur picture of his body what would appear RIGHT AFTER giving up reviving him. But, did they REALLY move ALL of the equipment THAT fast ? Also. . . Now that I look at it more. . . It looks like it was taken in a basement. -__-
They wanna argue they moved the body possibly ? Oh really ? They wheeled his body around the halls uncovered and with a tube sticking out of his mouth in that position ??? Hm. Right.

Now that I think harder, it makes NO sense. And they can't even say that they covered his body with the blanket he's wearing, because if you look at the disfigured looking hand, it's laying ON TOP of the blanket. So there was obviously no attempt to cover him.

And, can you explain the times you're talking about ? I'm afraid I don't understand what's strange about the times Sad
Back to top Go down
jojo007

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
I don't know about the photo...TMZ have provided a clear version

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/michael-jackson-death-photo-prosecution-doctored-cleaned-david-walgren-opening-statement-picture-poll/

Even with this though. I think it is fake...He looks way to short!!!

EDIT: People on FB are also commenting on how fake his hand looks and how there is some noise around his neck which shows it was photoshopped...

L.O.V.E

There is no doubt in my mind that I see Michael's face there BUT there are a few things that seem odd to me
1. He looks younger in this picture. Maybe it could be a picture of him earlier in his life when he collapsed and was hospitalized?

2. It appears that he has no legs. It could be camera angle and the blankets causing this illusion but it reminds me if the "surfboard" being transfered from the helicopter to the coroner's van

3. when i saw the clear version i immediately noticed the colour of his skin. When a person dies, I thought the skin colour is a bluish grey, and his skin appears normal in colour there to me. Anyway these are just my thoughts on the photos.
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Yes jojo, my thoughts exactly ! The skin will turn a DEATHLY pale once deprived of oxygen, then it starts turning blueish as you said. The skin color threw me off majorly.
What is comes down to, is it does NOT look right.

Everything about that picture was weird. And I'm jus waiting for them to prove this one fake too, but I mean how long did it take for them to let it out that the ambulance photo was a fake ?
It could tak a little, but I think it'll come out eventually.
As Jermaine said, it'll all come out. (:
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:58 am

Morning Ladies and gentlemen..I am feeling slightly better today although I didnt get much sleep last night, while I was watching the trial yesterday it was just total devastation and probably will be every day we watch it, but I woke up this morning with these thoughts:

...The picture of Michael is still bothering me, the CCTV footage they have from the hospital is clearer than the picture (and CCTV footage is always a bit blurry), but I could take a clearer picture on my phone! also when Michael arrived at the hospital they made loads of efforts to save him so this would have involved loads of equipment which there is none to be seen. Once someone is pronounced dead surely you would not leave them laying on a trolley uncovered?? and any photographs that were to be taken surely would be taken in a professional/investigative manner and not just a quick blurry shot which is what we have been presented with. (i dont work in hospital or police surroundings so im not sure about this type of procedure, maybe someone could add to this?)

...If Michael wanted to fake his death then what better way to do it and to be seen as lifeless by loads of witnesses than to be completely anaesthetised??? the question was asked in court yesterday "did Michael appear to be dead?" to which was answered "yes"..but you would appear to be dead you are out for the count, thats why its used in surgery so they can cut your body to bits and you wont feel a thing! I may be clutching at straws again but its totally possible Wink

Looking forward to all of your thoughts again today, we will find the truth guys!!! cheers xxx
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Teddy's tweet   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:29 am

Teddy rileys tweet

I so believe!!! This #!@%*# trial I'm not watching cause its a fake soap opera. Everyone is going thru motions for what? Fam pls don't waste my time about my friend/bigbro. I'm not worried at all. You all need not to as well. God is in control!!! Much love to you all...now peace be still...if you know god you know this quote. Peace be still...its a gospel song, listen it.

keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIAL! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL!
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next