PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paris Jackson Instagram Photo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
I.Still.Believe

Paris Jackson Instagram Photo Empty
PostSubject: Paris Jackson Instagram Photo   Paris Jackson Instagram Photo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Hey guys, it's been a while ! BelieveInL.O.V.E. here ! Either I forgot my password or due to inactivity my other account was terminated (lol), but I may have found a good picture that I need some in put on !

So I was on my Instagram app on my iPod, and I randomly thought 'I think I'll go follow Paris.' So ! I went to her instagram, followed her, and started to look through her photos, when I saw this one :

Paris Jackson Instagram Photo 17sc29

At first I was like 'jfbjkfgjkafnkfdhjahjadhua THAT'S SO CUTE !!'

Then I started thinking. Thinking HARD. Something about this picture was throwing me off.

Is it me, or does Paris look too old in this picture with Michael ? I don't mean OLD old, I mean, Michael 'passed away' in 2009, right ? So it would be impossible to get a picture with him after 2009. This is how Paris looked in 2009 :

Paris Jackson Instagram Photo Paris-jackson-haircut1

A better comparison might be this pic ;

Paris Jackson Instagram Photo 367_michael-jacksons-kids-attend-memorial

She looked a lot younger in 2009, not like the 14 year old she is today, and looks in that photo !!

So when was it taken ?!?!

I'm thinking not 2009 !

What do you guys think though ? i could be wrong of course, but it just... Doesn't look possible to me to be from before 2009. But you guys might know something about it that I don't, like if she's talked about it before or if someone's brought it up before.

I'll have a look through her instagram again and see if I can recognize those bracelets in any of the photos to get an idea of WHEN it could have been taken, but I'm pretty alarmed at this photo and how much more mature she looks in it ! Definitely suspicious !

Love and miss all of you guys <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson Instagram Photo   Paris Jackson Instagram Photo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 am

Hey I.Still.Believe, welcome back!

I would say that this picture is definitely photoshopped. The head they used for Michael looks to be from the trial era due to the glasses he's wearing. Amazing picture though, really cute! Very Happy

See this from the trial era:

Paris Jackson Instagram Photo La303_jackson_michael_jackson_trial

The glasses are the same, right? I bet that if someone looked thru every single picture from that era, you'd find the one that was used in Paris' pic.

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
I.Still.Believe

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson Instagram Photo   Paris Jackson Instagram Photo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:16 am

Ah it seems you're right, my mistake Sad lol man I thought I had something though !
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson Instagram Photo   Paris Jackson Instagram Photo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Welcome back! Smile

As Emma said, it might be photoshopped, but it's pretty weird because we never saw photos with either Michael or Paris in these "positions" if i can call them like that, in order to be photoshopped. Also, if we consider it's photoshopped, let's also think about the reason why paris would share that picture, besides the fact that she misses him. Is it maybe because they're anyways happy now? You didn't mention that it had a caption either like.. "I miss you daddy" or something like that..
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
I.Still.Believe

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson Instagram Photo   Paris Jackson Instagram Photo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Well I checked back at that picture, and she didn't put a word caption, just an emoticon heart, so I have no real idea if it's photoshopped or not. The only thing that makes me really kind of suspicious is his thumb nail, if you can see it too in the pic, next to her leg.
Remember how Michael's nails are discolored, I guess from the vitiligo ? Or something else that I'm too tired to think of right now lol but anyway, if it's a photoshop, how did they know to edit his nail like that/in there ? Wouldn't most editing a face onto a body mostly leave everything how it is besides the main focus ? But such a small detail, you know what I mean ?
I don't know what to think about it 100%, because Michael does look pretty young in this. But that could be do to plastic surgery, if he's had any work done since 2009 anyway.

Ah, just a thought that might help us call this photoshop. Doesn't Michael have spots on his hands and arms from his vitiligo ? That could be the deciding factor here. I'm just not too sure how noticible it is all the time. Everything else seems pretty legit though !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson Instagram Photo   Paris Jackson Instagram Photo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:24 am

I.Still.Believe wrote:
Well I checked back at that picture, and she didn't put a word caption, just an emoticon heart, so I have no real idea if it's photoshopped or not. The only thing that makes me really kind of suspicious is his thumb nail, if you can see it too in the pic, next to her leg.
Remember how Michael's nails are discolored, I guess from the vitiligo ? Or something else that I'm too tired to think of right now lol but anyway, if it's a photoshop, how did they know to edit his nail like that/in there ? Wouldn't most editing a face onto a body mostly leave everything how it is besides the main focus ? But such a small detail, you know what I mean ?
I don't know what to think about it 100%, because Michael does look pretty young in this. But that could be do to plastic surgery, if he's had any work done since 2009 anyway.

Ah, just a thought that might help us call this photoshop. Doesn't Michael have spots on his hands and arms from his vitiligo ? That could be the deciding factor here. I'm just not too sure how noticible it is all the time. Everything else seems pretty legit though !

I checked the nail you're talking about and I personally don't think it's clear enough to judge :/

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
DazMJ

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson Instagram Photo   Paris Jackson Instagram Photo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:13 am

It's a pretty clear photoshop, no "if's" or "maybe's" about it, looks like artwork

Out of interest here is the full version

Paris Jackson Instagram Photo Prince-Paris-and-friends-paris-jackson-31629425-720-426
Back to top Go down
BamsDayIsNear

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson Instagram Photo   Paris Jackson Instagram Photo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:25 pm

I.Still.Believe wrote:
Hey guys, it's been a while ! BelieveInL.O.V.E. here ! Either I forgot my password or due to inactivity my other account was terminated (lol), but I may have found a good picture that I need some in put on !

So I was on my Instagram app on my iPod, and I randomly thought 'I think I'll go follow Paris.' So ! I went to her instagram, followed her, and started to look through her photos, when I saw this one :

Paris Jackson Instagram Photo 17sc29

At first I was like 'jfbjkfgjkafnkfdhjahjadhua THAT'S SO CUTE !!'

Then I started thinking. Thinking HARD. Something about this picture was throwing me off.

Is it me, or does Paris look too old in this picture with Michael ? I don't mean OLD old, I mean, Michael 'passed away' in 2009, right ? So it would be impossible to get a picture with him after 2009. This is how Paris looked in 2009 :

Paris Jackson Instagram Photo Paris-jackson-haircut1

A better comparison might be this pic ;

Paris Jackson Instagram Photo 367_michael-jacksons-kids-attend-memorial

She looked a lot younger in 2009, not like the 14 year old she is today, and looks in that photo !!

So when was it taken ?!?!

I'm thinking not 2009 !

What do you guys think though ? i could be wrong of course, but it just... Doesn't look possible to me to be from before 2009. But you guys might know something about it that I don't, like if she's talked about it before or if someone's brought it up before.

I'll have a look through her instagram again and see if I can recognize those bracelets in any of the photos to get an idea of WHEN it could have been taken, but I'm pretty alarmed at this photo and how much more mature she looks in it ! Definitely suspicious !

Love and miss all of you guys <3 <3

i'm looking at the picture myself and it looks pretty legit to me. looks real.the sunglasses can be worn anywhere an at anytime. it's not like he has to switch up eyeglasses.maybe he likes those. and i really don't see anything off about the picture at all. i'm thinking it's recent.you can usually tell when something is photoshopped though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson Instagram Photo   Paris Jackson Instagram Photo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson Instagram Photo
Page 1 of 1