PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.  Empty
PostSubject: Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.    Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:21 am

0:38 says it all. It also made me curious noticing she was going to talk about Michael in past tense, but then went with present tense.
"we do ..." and "he wou.. will give us scenarios."
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.    Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:20 am

I watched this yesterday and thought it was great! She is so grown up! Also somewhere in there she says stuff about being able to cry on cue... Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.    Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 am

@ BehindTheMask, @Captain_EO

Oh yes, I saw this part of the interview.
Hmmm ..... It's not just me out of my head: I know many many girls in the age of Paris, but not a girl behaves like Paris.
I studied very well Paris: The behavior of Paris, her gestures while speaking, her facial expressions during the interview ...
The whole thing does not fit into a girl at that age.
Either Paris is much more mature than other girls, or everything is super well-rehearsed, she is an actress, in the truest sense of the word.
Even the proposition that Michael allegedly said to her. If I die tomorrow ...... etc.

Michael talks about his death with his children????

I've always believed, that Michael not like talking about the death ?????

Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.  Mj263511

Manu

Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.    Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:05 am

Thanks behindthe mask I'll have to watch this later, I found this picture on Twitter It is supposed to be a drawing by Paris if it's real she's showing she's got the same
Flair for art as her father, it's a drawing of a skull remember Janet on piers Morgan her thing for skulls & Michael likes Ed hardy clothes the intersting thing about the skull drawing is that it's gesturing to shush the observer OR is it holding some secret, has Paris given us a clue without being aware, keep the faith it's all for love.

http://t.co/TV1gnEQV

added
@Manu I agree don't think michael liked to even consider his own death nevermind talk about it to his children remember the living with Michael Jackson how he said he wanted to live forever.
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.    Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:02 am

@ Rogerrabbit

Thank you for this photo.
Is that a finger over his mouth ... or a patch??
.. What can this mean?
Skull = death?
Finger = Psssst ...- anyone say something ... a secret ...?
Patch = mouth glued shut. It is forbidden to say anything, I can not say anything ..?

All this is very interesting
Question Manu Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.  Peace10
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.    Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:28 am

Another thing, I just watched the Paris interview, and I've gotta say she seems TOO mature for her age. I believe it's acting. Cause the part that struck me was when she talked about Michael telling her if he died tomorrow. What struck me was, when I talk about someone who's passed, particularly some of their priceless advice, I choke up. I put on my 'ugly girl' smile and my eyes water up and I twitch a little then start looking around, to try to keep from crying. My point is, I'm sure everyone does that too, imean tearing up when speaking of a passed on loved one.

But her and Prince seem perfectly fine when speaking about their father. This is telling me that we don't know something they know, which is that Michael is okay.

No offennce to Paris, but did anyone else see the promotional picture for the movie she's going to be in ? As I said before, the catch line for the movie is 'a girl who believes' and as strange as that is, I think he poor editing of the picture is stranger.Paris looks beautiful and all, but it looked cheaply done to me. Like it's an independent film, you know ? You'd think it would be edited better. And I find it strange so maybe his movie is a clue ?
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.    Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 am

The first Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys photoshoot. Paris Jackson at GMT Studios.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VOZ2CdiY43s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Its all for LOVE Manu flower Paris is so beautyful.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.    Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Oh I saw this a few days ago...I think she is amazing Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.    Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson interviewed by Ellen.
Page 1 of 1