PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jermaine Jackson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ABrightNewDay

ABrightNewDay

Jermaine Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Jermaine Jackson   Jermaine Jackson Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:42 am

Lets talk about Jermaine. Does he play a roll in this? Or is this normal for him to make so many slip ups?

From the This Is It premiere where he says "this is not it...urm..but this is it! but its also not it from us...no" to the Jackson 5 show, where his wife was wearing a shirt that said "Michael Lives" and to the recent Australian radio show interview, where he said "airport" then when the interviewer asked when he meant, he says "I mean ambulance" Question

What do you think? Share your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
VioletSky

Jermaine Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jermaine Jackson   Jermaine Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:23 am

I think Jerm always knows what he's saying Wink
Back to top Go down
onemorechance11

Jermaine Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jermaine Jackson   Jermaine Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:45 am

Jermain has certainly been a major player. I am not sure he is involved in the hoax, but it would appear that he is since he announced his death. On the other hand, he seems to be enjoying his moment in the spotlight and reaping the rewards of his newly found fame. I'd say there isn't enough evidence.
Back to top Go down
Jeannette boodram

Jermaine Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jermaine Jackson   Jermaine Jackson Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:46 pm

hi, i do believe jermaine know what going on since day one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jermaine Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jermaine Jackson   Jermaine Jackson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jermaine Jackson
Page 1 of 1