PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paris was faking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

Paris was faking Empty
PostSubject: Paris was faking   Paris was faking Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Hey everyone,

I wanted to post this little bit of information that has been pointed out. At MJ's memorial, Paris's emotional speech seemed very convincing but if you look closely you'll notice that she had NO tears at all. And during most of the memorial she and her brothers were just standing around loking bored and even smiling. Now why would she suddenly get all upset after acting so composed. scratch

And she said "I ' love' him " not 'loved' him" .
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

Paris was faking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris was faking   Paris was faking Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:23 am

Hello HTW24! welcome to the forum!!

Well, yes.. most of us agree that she was faking.. you see no tears, some smiles, a face covered by her aunt in the moment when she brakes down to "tears". I wont say she is a good actrees, because if she were we wouldn't noticed all those things, but I will say that she is a good daugther Smile it was more credible if one of the 3 kids speaks in the memorial, and she did it Razz

Probably if someone lost a parent wont say "loved", because love is not over when a person dies, but I think that is not so much important the past tense when you see the rest of the acting Smile

Lots of L.O.V.E, Im sending you a PM to let you know that this post have been moved to the memorial section Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Paris was faking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris was faking   Paris was faking Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:31 am

Inhalib wrote:
Hello HTW24! welcome to the forum!!

Well, yes.. most of us agree that she was faking.. you see no tears, some smiles, a face covered by her aunt in the moment when she brakes down to "tears". I wont say she is a good actrees, because if she were we wouldn't noticed all those things, but I will say that she is a good daugther Smile it was more credible if one of the 3 kids speaks in the memorial, and she did it Razz

Probably if someone lost a parent wont say "loved", because love is not over when a person dies, but I think that is not so much important the past tense when you see the rest of the acting Smile

Lots of L.O.V.E, Im sending you a PM to let you know that this post have been moved to the memorial section Smile

On the other hand think about that maybe she was supposed to act like this for some clues...actually she's a very good actress Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
achillesara

achillesara

Paris was faking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris was faking   Paris was faking Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:03 am

I agree with a Diana, because the non-believers are convinced that she was in great pain, while the believers actually see it was just a play and not a real memorial, so she gave us actually one of the first clues Smile
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

Paris was faking Empty
PostSubject: Paris was faking   Paris was faking Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Wow, I've got comments already?! Thnx, guys. Yeah I am new here; should've said that before--sorry Smile

My info may seem like old news to a lot of you guys but I've only known that MJ is alive since April 15th (last month), and no one else talked about Paris's fake crying.

Oh by the way, this may seem a little irrevelant, but how do you guys post pics of yourselves? And I was born in Idaho Falls, I don't live there. Sorry about that; I messed up. Embarassed

L.O.V.E to all of you, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Paris was faking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris was faking   Paris was faking Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:04 am

No problem! We like to talk about a lot of subjects...who knows...maybe we will find something we haven't known before
Btw,WELCOME TO THE FORUM AND FAMILY!!!! cheers ENJOY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

Paris was faking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris was faking   Paris was faking Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Thank you, sorry I took so long to get back to you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paris was faking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paris was faking   Paris was faking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris was faking
Page 1 of 1