PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why did Murray and his crew do this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Why did Murray and his crew do this? Empty
PostSubject: Why did Murray and his crew do this?   Why did Murray and his crew do this? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:16 am

I know this video is old, and probably not interesting anymore..

BUT! If you look at the video, you clearly see that it's used 'green-screen' effect.. Also where you get a camera with such quality?
-Why say you got nothing wrong? When you're accused for murder, and you talked in phone for 40 minutes when MJ were dying.

Why say 'have faith'?

Also.. Look at 0:39, you see two clips are faded into each other.. I guess it was getting to hilarious, so Murray had to say PLEASE a few times, before the result was perfect.
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

Why did Murray and his crew do this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did Murray and his crew do this?   Why did Murray and his crew do this? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 am

I missed that before (:39). Thanks for pointing that out. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? scratch
Back to top Go down

Why did Murray and his crew do this?
Page 1 of 1