PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Jackson rushed to hospital

Go down 
+4
BehindTheMask
lovemjangel
mjwendy
deena
8 posters
AuthorMessage
deena

deena

Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Empty
PostSubject: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Apparently, Randy Jackson has been rushed to the hospital after suffering with chest pains. However, his rep. has said he's okay. Please let us keep him in ours prayers.
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Oh no! I will surely be praying for him and his family. I can't imagine what Ms Katherine is going through right now. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Where did you hear this, Deena? Let's hope it's not true, and if it is, let's pray Randy will be okay...
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Don't believe anything you hear or read.

But I hope Randy will be fine!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Remember,the media has also been saying that Katherine is dying...so.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:30 am

Well, I found it, it was reported by TMZ - why am I not surprised Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/15/randy-jackson-michael-jackson-chest-pains-hospital/

Appearantly Randy walked into the hospital himself and is staying for some tests.

Is it just me, or is anybody else thinking what I'm thinking? Could all these Jacksonfamily news lately be constructed just to get our attention for what is going to be revealed in the near future?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:40 am

I AGREE!

I guess no family whose brother/son/father etc has died would now like the fans attention...[if there isn't something happening soon Wink ]
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:43 am

I absolutely agree. Things have been crazy lately. I feel like someone has put crazy glue in my seat in front of the computer. Laughing

MJsDD, I love your avatar pic. Gorgeous!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:11 am

Seems that Randy had a mild heart attack! He is home now though and is fine TMZ say

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
~~Kristy~~

~~Kristy~~

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:30 am

Yes, I just read that and I SO happy Randy is back at home recovering.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:51 am

mjwendy wrote:
I absolutely agree. Things have been crazy lately. I feel like someone has put crazy glue in my seat in front of the computer. Laughing

hehe...thanks!

CALL ME DIANA!!!!!!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:06 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
mjwendy wrote:

hehe...thanks!

CALL ME DIANA!!!!!!

Ok. My bad. Didn't mean tomake you Evil or Very Mad .
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:15 pm

mjwendy wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
mjwendy wrote:

hehe...thanks!

CALL ME DIANA!!!!!!

Ok. My bad. Didn't mean tomake you Evil or Very Mad .

Oh don't worry...I do this to everyone cuz i don't want to waste their time with typing "MJ's Dirty Diana" or other letters that stand only for...DIANA. it's ok! i was just kidding with Evil or Very Mad

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Well, if this is true...We pray for his speedy recovery. On the other hand... Is this all apart of the lead up to Bamsday? Randy is the family member to watch. Whatever is going to be revealed...according to Janet's tweets on Mon...he is the ONE. Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:46 pm

I heard these news and Randy is in my prayers as well as the whole family I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson rushed to hospital   Randy Jackson rushed to hospital Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Jackson rushed to hospital
Page 1 of 1