PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well

Go down 
+3
deena
BehindTheMask
~~Kristy~~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~~Kristy~~

~~Kristy~~

Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well Empty
PostSubject: Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well   Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 am

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/16/randy-jackson-heart-attack-home-hospital-mild-recovery/

Randy is now back at home and he is doing well. I am SO happy to hear this news.I wish him a speedy recovery. Now I hope Randy takes it easy now.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well   Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:01 am

Good to hear.. Was this a set up? which proves that even Randy, who got sick.. Are now home and well.. But Michael who was said to be doing fine, and could be saved, did not get saved.. Because of the ambulance's incompetence, and Murray? Which SELDOM happens.

Funny how TMZ, ONCE again got this story first posted.
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well   Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Wow...I believe...this is the beginning of the reveal....Let's keep a close watch on Randy.
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well   Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Katherine "dying", Randy talking about what the family will do on the 25th, & now this. t's evident they're trying to get attention b4 the "bam day"-25th?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well   Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Heal the World24 wrote:
Katherine "dying", Randy talking about what the family will do on the 25th, & now this. t's evident they're trying to get attention b4 the "bam day"-25th?

I absolutely agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well   Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:45 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Heal the World24 wrote:

I absolutely agree

Thx! I love you
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well   Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Thank God=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
~~Kristy~~

~~Kristy~~

PostSubject: Re: Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well   Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Yes thank God. God has answered our Prayers and gave Randy a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well   Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:22 am

If God listened to our prayers for Randy he listened to our prayers for Michael,too! I'm absolutely sure! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well   Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:35 am

YES DIANA IM SURE TO cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well   Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Is Now Back At Home and Doing Well
Page 1 of 1