PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PeterPanPYT True identity!!

Go down 
+6
nancydoodle
deena
lovemjangel
Dirty Diana
sirius
BehindTheMask
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PeterPanPYT True identity!! Empty
PostSubject: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:53 am

june 16, 2010 - wednesday

True Identity
Look at me,
It is not my true identity,
But when they see the true me
trust me
I am nothing more but a messed up key,
wondering why no one understand me
When they see my true identity,
you want to go back to what you thought was me,
But they must not go and see,
Who my true identity could really be,
Just remember I’m my real identity.
the one that you seek.
that can only be me.
my true identity right to your entity

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sirius

sirius

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:56 am

Question Rolling Eyes silent scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 am

oh wow affraid good find...i'm wondering what is he talking about Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:45 am

Actually, I don't understand much of this poem... I'm really starting to question peterpanpyt and his intentions - what does he want with all of this?? He says he wants people to believe him when he says he's NOT MJ, and at the same time he's posting poems and pictures that obviously makes people believe he is. What's the point with all of this... I'm getting more and more frustrated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:01 am

It's about BeLIEving.. LIE.. Believing..
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 pm

PeterPanPYT is showing us to believe and to keep the faith. To walk by faith not by sight. I was actually on paltalk last night when he read this poem to us..Everyone began to cry and we all broke down in that room. It was a very special and intimate moment to share with one another. Even now just thinking about it...makes me very emotional....and feel even closer to him. I could hear in his voice the truth, the pain, the love in his heart and in all of this. It is simply him being sooo vulnerable. Expressing his truth..his raw emotions. I do understand becoming frustrated...but try not to. Re-read his poem and "FEEL" every word, every line...You'll see him in a different light. (~_~)
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:04 pm

His poems is very touching..

I believe Peter is scared.. His identity is Peter Pan, he wants to be Peter. He is confused, he is afraid.. He can't trust anyone at this time.. But I believe he saying he will reveal himself one day, and they who believed, will not be shocked.
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:30 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
His poems is very touching..

I believe Peter is scared.. His identity is Peter Pan, he wants to be Peter. He is confused, he is afraid.. He can't trust anyone at this time.. But I believe he saying he will reveal himself one day, and they who believed, will not be shocked.

Yes, listening to him last night...just tore my heart apart...Could actually hear that fear, that pain in his voice. I felt as if I wanted to help lift his burdens. But in reality that is not possible. When the time comes...He will have to be able to find the select few who he can trust, which will not be an easy task. But I pray he will be able to have those around him that he will be able to trust. Yes..those of us who believe will not be shocked...we are just waiting patiently on him with real LOVE and total SUPPORT!
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:57 pm

I just read it when I logged on today and I think he may be giving away a little bit of who he may be, and I guess he doesn't want us to find out yet so we won't be hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
MJ'sTinkerbell

MJ'sTinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:58 am

I respect the opinions of others here but I think Peter is a trickster...In fact after what Michael has been through in his life I doubt that he would be posting online at all...Not now..All it would take is for one slip up and for someone to know for sure it is REALLY him and he would be crucified all over again..That trial in '05 left him broken both emotionally and physically..IF he is online then it is to read about himself only...I think anyway.

He wouldn't know who to trust anymore.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MJ'sTinkerbell

MJ'sTinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:59 am

lovemjangel wrote:
Actually, I don't understand much of this poem... I'm really starting to question peterpanpyt and his intentions - what does he want with all of this?? He says he wants people to believe him when he says he's NOT MJ, and at the same time he's posting poems and pictures that obviously makes people believe he is. What's the point with all of this... I'm getting more and more frustrated.

I agree with you..xx
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:13 pm

I know some of you have seen this painting that peterpanpyt posted today, but maybe not all of you... He calls it "True identity" and that says it all, doesn't it?? Little Michael behind the mask...

PeterPanPYT True identity!! Mj_tru10
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:15 pm

When Peter played some remix today in TinyChat, that none of us has heard, he said.. I have many remixes of myself..

And when someone asked him to dance.. He said he hadn't danced for a while, and he was a bit rusty.
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:27 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
When Peter played some remix today in TinyChat, that none of us has heard, he said.. I have many remixes of myself..

And when someone asked him to dance.. He said he hadn't danced for a while, and he was a bit rusty.

Thank you Tom for hearing both of those statements. It's a bit of a "ah-ha" moment that Peter would say HE has many mixes of himself...while playing MJ's music....ummmmm. Was that an unintentional/intentional slip? With the second statement, Tom also reminded me...were similar wording that MJ had said in TII.

Yes, Peter has written the poem "True Identity" which he read again in TinyChat yesterday... now this upload of this illustration. Looking more and more of a slow reveal...Just "6" more days to go.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:09 am

NEW POEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeterPanPYT True identity!! L_9e0910

You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.
Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Father, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.
Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The man I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take that away.
I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful son.

You are my hero, Dad
You're my secure foundation.
When I think of you, I'm filled with love
And fond appreciation.
You make me feel protected;
I'm sheltered by your care.
You're always my true friend; and Dad,
When I need you, you're always there.
You have a place of honor
Deep within my heart.
You've been my superhero, Dad,
Right from the very start.

I love you, Dad, and want you to know,
I feel your love wherever I go.
Whenever I've problems, you're there to assist,
The ways you have helped me would make quite a list.
Your wisdom and knowledge have shown me the way,
And I'm thankful for you having you day by day.
I don't tell you enough how important you are,
In my universe you're the brightest shining star.

wishing you a very happy father day

Why does peter talk to michael'sfather like he is peter's father? Razz lol!

Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:45 am

well i guess there could be a simple explenation or that =))
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:47 am

i wonder what is that.... =))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:51 am

Well, I have to say I have been 98% sure that pppt really is MJ, until i read this poem - now I'm 99,9999% convinced Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:51 am

hahahaha Pia that's funny =)))))))))))))))) lol!
Back to top Go down
summerwine

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:56 am

Peter is registered on http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net and he even chatted there and sang for them. Everybody was amazed but they don't think he's MJ. maybe one of you is registered there too ...
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:57 am

i'm amazed!!!!!!!! GOD,WHY DOESN'T HE REGISTER HERE,TOO??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:29 am

lol! good find sis
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:30 am

thank you What a Face
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 am

Check out his NEWEST pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PeterPanPYT True identity!!   PeterPanPYT True identity!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PeterPanPYT True identity!!
Page 1 of 1