PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIAL!

Go down 
+10
MJacksonHD
Chrissyhsmiling
jojo007
Rogerrabbit
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
Manu060662
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
t_ruth
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Last one I promise Smile

Michael Pastor is an actor! (Like we couldn't tell)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i7xobZKZBA&feature=share
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:27 pm

crystaldanae87 wrote:
Last one I promise Smile

Michael Pastor is an actor! (Like we couldn't tell)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i7xobZKZBA&feature=share

Hmm...I'm not too sure about this...the movie was from 2010 but to me he looks older then than what he does now Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:28 am

I'm watching Ellen, and she's interviewing jermaine, and I think he may have thrown out a clue. . . First of all, he said that Murray going to jail for "only 2 years doesn't seem enough" but, sentencing isn't until the 29th or so, right ? So how does he know how long he'll be away for ? And I thought max was 4 years, Jermaine "Airport" Jackson ? Wink

Also, before the commercial he pulled Ellen close and whispered something in her ear, smiling . . . I wonder WHY ?

AND NOW HE'S TALKING ABOUT tHE WILlY WONKA THING AGAIN. I think its a clue ! He's talking about how he loved to "trick the media"

Jermaine said "he loveS gadgets" - present tense !

I wonder if you guys saw this interview, and maybe spotted more stuff then I did ?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:35 am

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:
I'm watching Ellen, and she's interviewing jermaine, and I think he may have thrown out a clue. . . First of all, he said that Murray going to jail for "only 2 years doesn't seem enough" but, sentencing isn't until the 29th or so, right ? So how does he know how long he'll be away for ? And I thought max was 4 years, Jermaine "Airport" Jackson ? Wink

Oh lots of nice clues there! Wink Thanks for that Emi Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:10 pm

@EO - Makeup does WONDERS. Just look at how many times Michael did it!
@beLIEve - Jermaine is probably just going by what the justice system has proved over and over again: You're sentenced to four, with "good behavior" you're out in two.
Or he could be treated like Lindsay Lohan and serve only hours due to overcrowding. This is not justice, this is just a conviction.
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:41 am

This isn't justice, it's convenience and a coverup. I doubt he's going to even be in jail, IF the judge even gives him jailtime at all after this. For all we know, he's sitting all cushy at his own home ! ><
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:10 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
@EO - Makeup does WONDERS. Just look at how many times Michael did it!

Ah, good point! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:16 pm

A very good Video:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uNonuT-DHok" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:39 pm

More fan access to Neverland?! Manu, pack your bags….we’re taking a trip to see Michael Razz lol!

The stuff that was said in the trial was brilliant! Especially the ‘no evidence to show Murray is a doctor’ Wink

Is MagicalXscapisms next video available to watch? I really wanna know what the clue was that was so exciting!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:57 am

Hey hey ! Don't count me out ! I haven't had internet access recently, but I'll meet you guys at Neverland, just tell me when and where to be !! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:05 pm

@ Emma and @beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

Oh yes, Oh yes, I'm ready. I'll go with you to Neverland.
Wait for me-I come

TRIAL! - Page 14 Flugze11

TRIAL! - Page 14 Noch_111
Very Happy Very Happy ITS ALL FOR LOVE Manu

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Yes, we're all going!! Razz It's good to have you back btw Emi! Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Back as often as I can be ! D:

It sucks, we've been doing a lot of new crap to our house, it's crazy !

But I am back as much as I can be. Any new leads ?

And, WE SHOULD HAVE A FLASH MOB AT NEVERLAND !!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:16 am

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:

And, WE SHOULD HAVE A FLASH MOB AT NEVERLAND !!

lol! Sounds like a plan Razz

Quote :
But I am back as much as I can be. Any new leads ?

Well Pia posted something on the TP FB page about the new Immortal album...there is a photo in the booklet with pictures from Scream...anyway there is a thing going on with 777 because there are 2 pictures of MJ wearing the shirt with the white 7's on it...so that is 2...then Deena pointed out the last 7 being the pose he is doing on the end of the page, it looks like a 7 making up the last one Wink

But off the top of my head, there isn't much else....I guess that we just gotta wait a few more days until the 29th Wink Murray is supposedly gonna talk in court!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Oh my ! So much excitement lately ! Well, I'm excited for the 29th. I'm not sure if Michael plans the comeback this year, I'm starting to believe that 2012 may be it. But I'm prepared for anything ! >Very Happy

. . . Well, I'm sure when it happens, I'll be bawling like a baby XD; But ! It's something to keep us on edge !

If there is no comeback, I just want some "I'm doing fine !" messages from Michael ! ><
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Yeah, I would like to see a comeback this year but I have also begun preparing myself by thinking that it will be next year or even 2013 (4 years to get it right)...I wonder what Murray could possibly say at this trial thing?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Ugh I'm really curious !! And excited ! It sucks being out of the loop, my ipod broke and I was CONSTANTLY on this site and YT and Twitter from it, cause I don't go on my computer much anymore. . . UGH :c
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Katherine Jackson Wants Murray To Get Max Sentence   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:36 am

I read this in a other forum:

Katherine Jackson Wants Murray To Get Max Sentence

Michael Jackson’s mother says she’s hoping Dr. Conrad Murray will get the harshest sentence possible, four years in a state prison, in the death of her son.

“I don’t believe that he intended for Michael to die,” Katherine Jackson told CNN Monday. “He was just taking a chance.”

A jury found Murray guilty of involuntary manslaughter three weeks ago, and Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor set Tuesday for his sentencing.

Pastor, who sent Murray directly to jail after he was convicted this month, has a choice ranging between probation and up to four years in a state prison. But measures to relieve California prison and jail crowding could significantly shorten his time locked up.

Prosecutors successfully argued that Murray’s reckless use of the surgical anesthetic propofol to help Jackson sleep, without proper monitoring equipment, led to the pop icon’s death.

Testimony during his trial revealed that Murray gave propofol nearly every night in the two months before the singer’s death on June 25, 2009, as Jackson prepared for his comeback concerts set for London the next month.

Katherine Jackson and several of her children will be in court for the sentencing Tuesday, but her grandchildren Prince, Paris and Blanket will not. They’ll be at school, she said.

She was uncertain whether anyone from the family would speak in court, but she was interviewed by a probation officer who will include her thoughts in the report to the judge, Jackson said.

Murray’s elderly mother, Milta Rush, wrote a letter to the judge asking for mercy, saying “his compassion and his soft heartedness for others led to this dilemma.”

Prosecutors are asking for the maximum four years behind bars, and they want Murray to pay Jackson’s children more than $100 million in restitution. Defense lawyers want probation, not prison time.

Each side will have a chance to present oral arguments Tuesday, but their positions were detailed in sentencing memos filed with the judge last week.

Murray has “displayed a complete lack of remorse” about Jackson’s death, and is, “even worse, failing to accept even the slightest level of responsibility,” deputy district attorneys David Walgren and Deborah Brazil wrote.

The prosecutors cited Murray’s decision not to testify in his own defense, even while he was giving interviews for a documentary that aired days after the verdict.

“In each of these interviews, the defendant has very clearly stated that he bears no responsibility for Michael Jackson’s death,” the prosecutors said. “Moreover, the defendant has continued to express concern only for his individual plight and portrays himself, not the decedent, as the victim.”

“I don’t feel guilty because I did not do anything wrong,” Murray said in the documentary quoted by the prosecution.

“Finally, the defendant consistently blames the victim for his own death, even going so far as to characterize himself as being ‘entrapped’ by the victim and as someone who suffered a ‘betrayal’ at the hands of the victim,” the prosecutors said.

Jackson’s death came as he was preparing for a series of comeback concerts in London, which the defense argued pressured the singer to seek sleep or risk having the concerts canceled.

The prosecutors contend in their sentencing memo that Murray should be ordered to pay Jackson’s three children restitution for the subsequent “wage and profits lost,” as provided under California’s “victim’s bill of rights” law.

The singer’s “estate estimates Michael Jackson’s projected earnings for the 50-show O2 concert series to be $100,000,000,” the prosecutors said.

With nearly $2 million in funeral expenses and 10% interest added each year, the prosecution is asking Pastor to order Murray to pay Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson more than $120 million in restitution.

While it is doubtful that Murray, who is unlikely to ever practice medicine again, could pay much of that sum, it could prevent him from reaping financial benefits from any books, interviews or film projects in the future.

Defense lawyers, in their sentencing memo, said Murray is suffering “manifold collateral consequences” because of the felony conviction.

The memo included a biography of Murray that described him as “a self-made man of humble origins,” who paid his own way through medical school without scholarships or family funds.

“He was raised in a home that lacked indoor plumbing or electricity, and he walked to school barefoot for his first couple years of school,” the defense said.

He worked as a doctor for 20 years, with “no prior contacts with the law,” and many of his patients were elderly in low-income, underserved communities, the defense said.

“It seems reasonable that the transgression for which he is to be judged should be viewed within the context of the larger life of which it is a part,” it said.

The defense challenges the prosecution’s contention that Murray is not remorseful.

“Dr. Murray wishes to make it unmistakenly clear to everyone that he deeply mourns the loss of Michael Jackson’s life, and he profoundly regrets any mistakes or oversights on his part that may have contributed to it,” the defense said.

The judge should also consider “the manifold collateral consequences that Dr. Murray has sustained as a result of his mistake,” the defense said, including the loss of his medical career, the public disgrace and loss of privacy.

“Dr. Murray has been described as a changed, grief-stricken man, who walks around under a pall of sadness since the loss of his patient, Mr. Jackson,” the defense said.

The defense memo included a letter from Murray’s elderly mother, Milta Rush. She sat in court for much of her son’s trial, just a few feet away from Jackson’s mother.

“I sympathize with Mrs. Jackson as a mother,” Rush wrote in a letter to the judge. “I sense she was very close to her son. I really wanted to approach her personally and tell her I am sorry for the loss of her son, but I was unsure if she would be receptive, and I did not want to take the chance of violating court rules. I am sorry for all her loss.”

While Murray’s mother told the judge her son is “saddened and remorseful” about Jackson’s death, she said “his compassion and his soft heartedness for others led to this dilemma.”

The defense contends that Murray was trying to help Jackson, who was desperate for sleep so he could be ready for rehearsals. “His compassionate intentions should not be overlooked,” it said.

“The victim was a willing recipient of the medications administered,” the defense said. “In fact, Mr. Jackson had repeatedly begged Dr. Murray for propofol to overcome his insomnia so that he could sleep.”

Murray does not pose a safety threat to the public, it said. “The likelihood of recurrence is essentially nonexistent since Conrad Murray’s medical license has been suspended.”

Aside from the arguments of what Murray deserves, the defense contends that California’s prison and jail crowding mean that “neither the space nor the public funds exist to continue imprisoning nonviolent, nondangerous offenders who do not need to be incapacitated for the sake of public safety.”

“Dr. Murray is clearly such a defendant,” the defense said. “He is an individual who remained free on bond for more than two years prior to the jury verdict, adhering assiduously to all of the bond conditions that had been imposed.”

If Murray takes up a state prison or county jail cell, it “may mean that someone else with higher potential for violence will be released,” the defense said.

Instead, the defense proposed that Murray could be sentenced to community service along with probation.

“Though he will perhaps not again be a doctor qualified to make diagnoses, he could educate and counsel patients about heart care and disease prevention,” it said. “There are many nonprofit clinics and organizations that would benefit from his participation, if ordered to perform community service as a condition of his sentence and a means of ‘putting some water back into the public well.’”

flower Manu

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:21 am

Hey guys, here is a link to the live stream of the sentencing!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/29/dr-conrad-murray-sentencing-livestream/

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:46 am

Guys look at this from TMZ:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/29/dr-conrad-murray-sentencing-livestream/#.TtUmMRwf5X8

Quote :
Judge Pastor said, "There are those who feel Dr. Murray is a saint. There are those who feel he's the devil. He is neither. He's a human being."
Hasn't something like that been said about Michael in the past? I am sure I heard something like that before somewhere!

Quote :
Brian Panish, attorney for Jackson family, read a statement: "We still look at each other in disbelief. Is it really possible he is gone?"

Also, whilst listening to other things the judge was saying, I scrambled for the nearest pen and paper just to write this one down because to me, it seems a little odd..."This court does NOT have the LEGAL AUTHORITY to send Murray to a state prison." Suspect

What do you think about the above quotes?

L.O.V.E

Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:02 am

First of all, before I forget, MJHE posted a video that I was like O__o because it's a GOOD CATCH !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMw2kv3hgbg&feature=feedu

Nextly, I noticed the same things, I was watching and am I the only one who noticed the little smirk Murray got sometimes ? Like when he looked back at someone, he turned and smirked ? Maybe Michael was in the room !? Wink

Quote :
Also, whilst listening to other things the judge was saying, I scrambled for the nearest pen and paper just to write this one down because to me, it seems a little odd..."This court does NOT have the LEGAL AUTHORITY to send Murray to a state prison." Suspect

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

WHAT ? I was half asleep while watching on TV, but I didn't notice him say that ! What ?! How the HECK does the court NOT have the legal authority to send him to jail ?! Uhm, hello, YOU'RE A JUDGE ! Supposedly ! How are you gonna sit there and say that !?Of all the nitwitted things said in court to date ! WHAT ELSE IS COURT FOR ?!

Sometimes my faith weakens, but I KNEW yesterday would present a plethora of clues ! I mean why did Murray look so. . . OKAY with getting the maximum ? If he thinks he did no wrong, and he's SO innocent, why did he look so calm ?

Well, we know WHY Wink

Did you watch that video yet ? Thoughts ??

OJ was charged with crimes WORSE than involuntary manslaughter, true, but he was still in custody, and was given his verdict same as Murray. So why did Murray get his choice of clothing ? And why wasn't HE cuffed ?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 am

Quote :
I was half asleep while watching on TV, but I didn't notice him say that ! What ?! How the HECK does the court NOT have the legal authority to send him to jail ?! Uhm, hello, YOU'RE A JUDGE ! Supposedly ! How are you gonna sit there and say that !?Of all the nitwitted things said in court to date ! WHAT ELSE IS COURT FOR ?!

Well when he said it, I was shocked too! But can someone tell me what the difference is between a STATE prison and the other one? (I can’t remember what it was called...COUNTY right?) But that is why I think the judge said it, the court has no legal authority to send Murray to a STATE prison, but the other one they do…yet I am still shocked he said that because like you said, surely the court has the authority to send a guilty person to whichever jail they think is suitable?

I agree about Murray’s expressions…I think I have seen house bricks that have more expression than what he did! The only time I saw his face change was when the judge said he was dangerous…his eyes kinda popped outta his head!

OMG yeah! I too wondered how and why Murray was dressed in his own clothes and why he wasn’t cuffed!!!

Secondly, when they are due back in court to sort out the $100 million restitution stuff….did I hear correctly that Murray isn’t going to appear? He chose not to go?

As for the stripes on Murray’s suit….I was like this O.O BTW, I only just realised Emi…the judge said about the ‘no legal authority’ in that video you posted!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Thank you for this video.
That's with the suit and the strips are very interesting.
Even the gray hair and eyebrows, which is immediately struck me yesterday.
I thought for myself: Maybe Murray has colored his hair, but since there is no barber in prison. And he has a gray hairline.????

I've always thought, that Murray does not go to prison, if MJ is alive.
But now ...... Question confused

People, what do we do now?

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Manu060662 wrote:

I've always thought, that Murray does not go to prison, if MJ is alive.
But now ...... Question confused

People, what do we do now?

Well it must be a part of the plan...I always thought to myself that as soon as the verdict was guilty, it was just so that the non beLIEvers got justice...we got all the clues from the trial and they got justice....That's something we have got to remember...even thought it was guilty, we should not forget ANY of the clues! Surely all of them cannot be coincidence! Wink Keep the faith Manu! It's all part of the plan! I hope this helps too!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/29/conrad-murray-reacts-to-sentence-documentary/

Here are some quotes from the above article...

Quote :
We're told Murray said he knew he was going to get the maximum sentence...
Quote :
He's saying he's "surprisingly upbeat" about the sentence, telling one friend, "I'm just relieved it's finally over," adding, "Don't worry, I'm fine, and I'll be out soon."
"Don't worry, I'll be out soon." Wink Also notice how he is suprisingly upbeat? I thought he was on suicide watch?! Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:08 am

I saw this on my Twitter-Site

@maninthe777
MJJ ManInTheMirror Conrad Murray blowing a kiss Smile http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=8448353
Hmmmm.....????
scratch Manu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIAL! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL!
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next