PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!

Go down 
+12
byalovemj
t_ruth
diane
daemon.trances
jojo007
lovemjangel
lilak2020
TeoLovesMJ
KingIsAlive
PaTcHWoRK
Captain_EO
BehindTheMask
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Thats a good point, Human Nature. Welcome to this forum as well Smile

Its a very big chance that the first moonlanding was a hoax, but still it made people believe that even the impossible was possible.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Human Nature wrote:
I'm a newbie here, I also noticed the moon landing in the back ground of the album work, which was also deemed to never have happened (set up/staged) so there could be a hint of something in that as well

Welcome Human Nature! Yeah I saw this earlier but someone had zoomed in on it and the flag the astronaut is holding has the MTV logo on it! That is what it looked like anyway!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 pm

So MJ's album cover is now Prince free!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not sure why it was on the cover in the first place though! Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:27 pm

You gotta read Harvey's comment!

"'You've treated me shabbily, you've hoped for my demise... but I'm back"
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Yeah, I just saw it, it's AMAZING!!!

Part of the lyrics:
"They want to see that I fall,
cause I'm Michael Jackson.
You write the words to destroy
like it's a weapon."

In another part of the song, Jackson sings:
"Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson.
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.
Just when you thought he was done,
he comes to give it again."

What a Face What a Face What a Face
cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:42 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Yeah, I just saw it, it's AMAZING!!!

Part of the lyrics:
"They want to see that I fall,
cause I'm Michael Jackson.
You write the words to destroy
like it's a weapon."

In another part of the song, Jackson sings:
"Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson.
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.
Just when you thought he was done,
he comes to give it again."

What a Face What a Face What a Face
cheers bounce cheers

cheers This is great. I can already tell this is going to be a GREAT song filled with clues. I can't wait to hear this song and the rest on the album bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:49 pm

eternallymikes wrote:
You gotta read Harvey's comment!

"'You've treated me shabbily, you've hoped for my demise... but I'm back"

GUYS... DID YOU SEE THAT!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked What a Face What a Face What a Face Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Yeah i know nice way of putting that huh TMZ. Does that mean that he will be back tomorrow? i hope so Smile
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Left another comment that seemed to have disappeared.
Anyway Jackie tweeted today "Breaking News: We Know What's Going On..." then he went on to announce his new song will be available on itune in certain countries. But look at what he did he put the title of MJ's new song and his in the same tweet without appearing to mean anything by it - could that be a clue? What do you guys think?
I'm really curious to see the words to Jackie's new song too...
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:15 pm

I forgot to thank eternellymikes for posting that link, I got to excited Laughing

I believe everything will be revealed tomorrow on Oprah, I think the parts we have seen are fake and what actually will happen is that Michael will appear on the show...

My God, it's so late here now, I should go to sleep but I don't want to!! Does anyone believe I will be able to sleep?? tongue

L.O.V.E to all of you I love you
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:16 pm

eternallymikes wrote:
Left another comment that seemed to have disappeared.
Anyway Jackie tweeted today "Breaking News: We Know What's Going On..." then he went on to announce his new song will be available on itune in certain countries. But look at what he did he put the title of MJ's new song and his in the same tweet without appearing to mean anything by it - could that be a clue? What do you guys think?
I'm really curious to see the words to Jackie's new song too...

Hmm that is very interesting tweet there from Jackie. I think he is trying to say that Michael's song and his song will both have clues in them. idk just my thought but I bet both of them will Smile
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Get some rest Lovemjangel! Today has been so exciting!
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:18 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
I forgot to thank eternellymikes for posting that link, I got to excited Laughing

I believe everything will be revealed tomorrow on Oprah, I think the parts we have seen are fake and what actually will happen is that Michael will appear on the show...

My God, it's so late here now, I should go to sleep but I don't want to!! Does anyone believe I will be able to sleep?? tongue

L.O.V.E to all of you I love you

I do not know if everything will be revealed on Oprah but i sure do hope so. I mean everything is falling into place but i just don't know. and maybe you should get some sleep lol!
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 pm

eternallymikes wrote:
Get some rest Lovemjangel! Today has been so exciting!

I'm sure tomorrow will be even more exciting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Lilac, I hope everything will be revealed tomorrow. Like Lovemjangel, I don't know if sleep will come easy for me tonight!
Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:23 am

Well spotted Emma, Martin luther kings face, I didn't see that, it's interesting how it' shows just half his face, perhaps half a dream realized, dunno,the cameras are the "electric eyes" which michael grew up in front of and then is judged by them,  also notherntom mentioned the space craft I don't think anyone made reference?, it's looks like our little friend E.T (the movie) space craft = I think Michael done the audio book, it's all for love.

Andy. 
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Well spotted Emma, Martin luther kings face, I didn't see that, it's interesting how it' shows just half his face, perhaps half a dream realized, dunno,the cameras are the "electric eyes" which michael grew up in front of and then is judged by them,  also notherntom mentioned the space craft I don't think anyone made reference?

Thanks Andy...I didn't realise it was Martin Luther King Jr until a few people mentioned it Embarassed

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:23 pm

I can really see the 'IVE' but others think they can see the 'A' and 'L'...
In the image above I added the 'A' and 'L' in just to show what others were seeing...Can you see them? Again, I can definitely see the letters 'IVE'

Unless it says 'I LIVE'...Which seems to stand out more for me because to the left they just look like 2 straight lines... Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Omg i wanted to post about this too but i could not for the life of me make it so it was clear to see lol. I saw it on one of the hoax pages on FB but i thought they edited to make it say that so i didnt think much of it. So thank you emma for posting this.

I too can only see the 'IVE' and i never thought about it saying 'I LIVE' but you may be right there

lol i don't know it's still hard for me to see but a lot better than i could get it

THANKS EMMA Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:52 am

Emma,that's amazing...who could ever think of a clue on Michael's...lips? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:31 am

How about that... Vincent McKoy and Kadir Nelson being... the same guy!! Shocked

Vincent McKoy's Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kadir Nelson biography: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:17 am

Thank you everyone Smile

Yeah Alex I porbably saw the same picture as you on FB and just like you I couldn't see it...But now I found this picture I can see 'IVE'...Hopefully in the future there will be an even clearer picture than the one I posted Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Thank you everyone Smile

Yeah Alex I porbably saw the same picture as you on FB and just like you I couldn't see it...But now I found this picture I can see 'IVE'...Hopefully in the future there will be an even clearer picture than the one I posted Smile

L.O.V.E

Yes hopefully Smile
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:25 am

Captain_EO wrote:

I can really see the 'IVE' but others think they can see the 'A' and 'L'...
In the image above I added the 'A' and 'L' in just to show what others were seeing...Can you see them? Again, I can definitely see the letters 'IVE'

Unless it says 'I LIVE'...Which seems to stand out more for me because to the left they just look like 2 straight lines... Suspect

L.O.V.E
I can't say I 'm able to read anything - but it would be really cool if there was something... you know, Michael saying: "People, READ MY LIPS!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:05 am

Yea it is tough to see i can see the 'IVE' not the 'A' though

Right read his lips lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next