PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Dirty Diana
eternallymikes
KingIsAlive
lilak2020
lovemjangel
Captain_EO
diane
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
diane

diane

THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GR Diane cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:38 am

This song is awesome!!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:50 am

Yeah, I've listened to it, and I really don't know... I think it will grow on me. I think I expected more.
There's a lot of controversy going on in Twitter about the song, a lot of people thinks it's not Michael singing. It seems like half of the Jackson's believe it's him, and the other don't Rolling Eyes

I've just started to follow Teddy Riley on Twitter, he has some interesting answers to a lot of questions, like this one:

He says we should "wait a few more days, and we will know the truth" Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:38 am

I strongly believe this controversy is 'directed' by someone we know, and so do TNZ...

That would explain the split in the Jackson clan regarding this song and others in the album, if Michael told them to create this drama!

Any thoughts?
I love you Pia

Last edited by lovemjangel on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:24 am

A lot of people are now saying it is not Michael
Here is a TMZ poll

honestly if it wasn't really him Michael would have never let it be released. I personally like the song Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:54 am

lovemjangel wrote:
Yeah, I've listened to it, and I really don't know... I think it will grow on me. I think I expected more.
There's a lot of controversy going on in Twitter about the song, a lot of people thinks it's not Michael singing. It seems like half of the Jackson's believe it's him, and the other don't Rolling Eyes

I've just started to follow Teddy Riley on Twitter, he has some interesting answers to a lot of questions, like this one:

Lol, Big_3_LBJ is my Twitter account and I got so many mentions after everyone saw what he answered XD. But listen closely, at the very end he says 'BAM'

Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:56 am

lovemjangel wrote:

Lol, Big_3_LBJ is my Twitter account and I got so many mentions after everyone saw what he answered XD. But listen closely, at the very end he says 'BAM'
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:41 am

I just found this video on youtube..

To me, it sounds much like the vocals in Breaking News, but I'm not sure if it is Michael or not... what do you think?
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:56 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
lovemjangel wrote:

Oh, I didn't know that was you! Laughing That's funny!!
I've listened a hundered times, and still can't hear the "Bam" at the end...
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:03 pm

MUST READ MJ's nephew Taryll tweets :-

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:45 pm

eternallymikes wrote:

Sorry the link doesn't seem to be working for me Sad

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
eternallymikes wrote:

Sorry the link doesn't seem to be working for me Sad

L.O.V.E
This is Taryll's twitter:
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:11 pm

lovemjangel wrote:

Thanks for that Pia!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:12 pm

lovemjangel wrote:

Thanks for that Pia!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Ok, so I found the lyrics to this song online and I guess we have all read them...Also we have all probably noticed the line "Just when you thought he was done, he comes to give it again"...Well when readinng them I noticed another line that kinda stood out to me...It goes "Who is stranger today we want this day baby"...THIS DAY? Could he be referring to BAM day? Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:55 pm

This is Taryll's tweet :-

Taryll Jackson
On Monday 8th November 2010, @Taryll said:

If you question the validity of a professional photo you can ask the photographer for more pictures from that photo shoot. If it is authentic the photographer will turn over different shots. Some with different poses, some even with eyes closed. I questioned the validity of the vocal's on "breaking news" and several other songs of theirs that I've heard and they told me no other takes or tracks exist. They claim my uncle was so happy with the performance he instructed them to delete all the other files. I had the honor to learn and watch my uncle record my entire life and that is NOT how he worked. No outtakes, no other tracks, no backups, no proof. roughly 10 songs they turned in… same story for all of them. I asked for the computer it was created on... they said it broke. I asked for the original hard drive... they said it was destroyed. One dubious excuse after another.

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:56 am

yea we thought he may reveal something but he doesnt even believe what's the main idea of what are we investigating... -__-'

well if he just lied about it,he could just not reply Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:43 am

SONY RELEASE A NEW VERSION OF THIS SONG....Apparently!

MJSTAR claims he sings backing vocals ONLY....they still don't know who the main singer is Suspect

I also noticed something else...the reporter near the beginnng says "If you thought there was nothing more to say about Michael Jackson....JUST WAIT!"...Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
SONY RELEASE A NEW VERSION OF THIS SONG....Apparently!

MJSTAR claims he sings backing vocals ONLY....they still don't know who the main singer is Suspect

I also noticed something else...the reporter near the beginnng says "If you thought there was nothing more to say about Michael Jackson....JUST WAIT!"...Razz

L.O.V.E

After listening to this song for about 2hrs straight i agree with MJSTAR Michael is only in the background. And Em I also noticed that reporter. Well at least even if it isn't really Michael we got a clue out of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Compare this song with Breaking News

i think Jason Malachi is singing Breaking News not Michael. (I do not know for sure so do not get mad at me. It's just my opinion)

Its all for L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:36 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
Compare this song with Breaking News

i think Jason Malachi is singing Breaking News not Michael. (I do not know for sure so do not get mad at me. It's just my opinion)

Its all for L.O.V.E.

And what do you think about this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:40 pm

honestly at some parts it sounds like Michael but in others it sounds like Jason. I think that Michael's voice is in the song i just think that Jason's voice is the main part of it.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Yeah I know, I heard that the song contains less than 50% of Michael's vocals, but at least it has something of him on it! I love the song!

EDIT: If you are a member of the Truth Prevails group on FB that D created then have a look at the link Pia has provided...The song 'Breaking News' isn't Michael singing...he only sings the backing vocals!...I still do like the song though Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Yeah I know, I heard that the song contains less than 50% of Michael's vocals, but at least it has something of him on it! I love the song!

EDIT: If you are a member of the Truth Prevails group on FB that D created then have a look at the link Pia has provided...The song 'Breaking News' isn't Michael singing...he only sings the backing vocals!...I still do like the song though Razz

L.O.V.E

Yes i do still like the song. I just hope the other songs on the album will have more of Michael. Does anyone know if any other singles will be released before the album comes out?
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:32 pm

This is the link:

My feelings about "Breaking News" are still mixed, mostly because I know Michael himself wouldn't release something with such a crappy quality. I believe he sings parts of it, but those parts I think was from a demo, and not meant to release. That's why I got such bad vibes from it all, since I believe this it not what Michael himself would have wanted.

Watching Oprah last night made me depessed. Being a mother myself, I can't imagine a mother crying over her dead son, if it wasn't true. So I have to ask if she is lying or not, and at this moment I feel she doesn't - or she doesn't know he's alive. But would that be possible? If there is one person in this world who knows the truth, it would be his mother. I don't know what to believe anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next