PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Dirty Diana
eternallymikes
KingIsAlive
lilak2020
lovemjangel
Captain_EO
diane
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:44 am

Pia,we all can assure you that the "Michael is dead" option is not available (because of Sony who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds lol! jk) because all this time we've found sooooooo many clues that we can't count on our fingers.Maybe Katherine doesnt know Michael is alive,you never know what was on Michael's mind.I know it sounds strange but...that's it Neutral

Now about the Acapella version of the song...is it just me or at 0:53 he says "faking,faking,breaking the news" ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:11 am

Yes diana i heart "faking,faking,breaking the news" too
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:18 am

diane wrote:
Yes diana i heart "faking,faking,breaking the news" too

well...isn't this good? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 am

yes it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:32 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Now about the Acapella version of the song...is it just me or at 0:53 he says "faking,faking,breaking the news" ? Surprised

OMG D, i thought exactly the same thing but didn't say anything incase it wasn't what was being sung lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:57 pm

faking huh...Like faking his death cheers thanks D for pointing that out I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 am

well yea it can be "faking his death" but also if the news are fake,they aren't true are they? so when they say he is dead.....he's not?! like we haven't known that yet lol!
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:46 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
well yea it can be "faking his death" but also if the news are fake,they aren't true are they? so when they say he is dead.....he's not?! like we haven't known that yet lol!

haha yeah that too
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:34 am

This is a video of Pearl junior
A posible clue : the flight of the bumblebee

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:52 pm

DUDE YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYS!!! LISTEN TO THIS!!!!

So, before the video came on w/pearl JR. there was an ad for a film contest by Canon (which makes cameras). So, it showed a film having to do with KEYS (that looked like the ones on MJtunes.com), 7 FILMS, 7 CHAPTERS, and there was a guy w/a fedora (which was black) that was BALD (like the autopsy results) and he died. Any significance? I just thought it was INCREDIBLY weird.
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Quote :

Now about the Acapella version of the song...is it just me or at 0:53 he says "faking,faking,breaking the news" ?

I'm pretty sure he's saying "They keep faking, breaking the news." But, still, your point remains. Great observation. I didn't catch that until you mentioned it. LOL
BTW, I saw someone else say the same thing the day after the song was released:

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:11 am

mjwendy wrote:
Quote :

Now about the Acapella version of the song...is it just me or at 0:53 he says "faking,faking,breaking the news" ?

I'm pretty sure he's saying "They keep faking, breaking the news." But, still, your point remains. Great observation. I didn't catch that until you mentioned it. LOL
BTW, I saw someone else say the same thing the day after the song was released:

oh well, somewhere close lol!
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:39 am

No doubts about "faking, faking, breaking the news" - listen to the acapella version...

I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:42 pm

OK. I agree to disagree. Smile The Key word is FAKING. L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:12 pm

hehe told u so Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!   THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SONG IS ONLINE BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2