PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's wrong with Uri Geller?!

Go down 
+8
diane
Admin
shaz532
BehindTheMask
achillesara
TeoLovesMJ
byalovemj
Dirty Diana
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
achillesara

achillesara

What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:30 am

ok 4 days to go... lets be optimistic... I'm 60 % sure he's gonna be back. He said: "somebody whom everybody in the Netherlands know" Thats the part im not sure about... what if some Dutch popstar comes out but then again he said he/she is mega and everybody will talk about it... so I'm pretty sure we all know who he had in mind. Besides it was right after the joker revealed a photo of Uri and Michael together.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:31 am

achillesara wrote:
ok 4 days to go... lets be optimistic... I'm 60 % sure he's gonna be back. He said: "somebody whom everybody in the Netherlands know" Thats the part im not sure about... what if some Dutch popstar comes out but then again he said he/she is mega and everybody will talk about it... so I'm pretty sure we all know who he had in mind. Besides it was right after the joker revealed a photo of Uri and Michael together.

Word Breaking News he said.
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 am

I know thats what I keep thinking - what if its just some Dutch Popstar and I know he said world breaking but oh god I don't know what to think guys!

I'm going insane here waiting for friday!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 am

I can't believe I will say this but I don't...school begins Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:37 am

but seriously has anyone ever heard of a famous dutch artist etc. name 5 important/popular living/or lately dead dutch people
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:38 am

I don't know any dutch people=))
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 am

I don't either!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 am

Everybody please give me your hotmail or yahoo email adress...we can discuss there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:43 am

so that's three of us.. I mean of course there were a few artists i know of but they lived centuries ago.

So if most people dont know about any Dutch guy/gal how is it gonna be "world breaking news"? It's Mike for sure Smile

@DianaMJ4love: Don't worry about school, we've got a serious matter at hand
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 am

achillesara wrote:
so that's three of us.. I mean of course there were a few artists i know of but they lived centuries ago.

So if most people dont know about any Dutch guy/gal how is it gonna be "world breaking news"? It's Mike for sure Smile

@DianaMJ4love: Don't worry about school, we've got a serious matter at hand

yes you are right in both situations.THX! Smile
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 am

Yo everybody go on the chatbox on the home page NOW ! lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:43 pm

Great to see that all you guys are hard at work!
Friday is hastily approaching and I feel like something BIG is going to happen. Im not going to raise potentially false hopes, but this is TOO interesting!
Here ate some Uri Geller/Michael Jackson Death Hoax links:
(STRICTLY to be discussed here only).
- The Arrow, Triangle, Circle topiary (-> /\ o).
- "I have no doubt in my mind that me and Michael will meet again in the near future."
- He has directed many beLIEvers by telling them to review the Invincible artwork.
- he intoduced Michael to Rabbi Schmuley, who then went on to release the tapes about Michael wanting to disappear.
- Multiple times he said "Michael IS" in my interview.
- Rederence to the pyramid.
- Worked on the same album that Dave Dave is credited on
......THE LIST GOES ON. I CANNOT DIVULGE ANY MORE INFORMATION AT THIS TIME.

LOVE
Back to top Go down
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:28 am

Admin wrote:
Great to see that all you guys are hard at work!
Friday is hastily approaching and I feel like something BIG is going to happen. Im not going to raise potentially false hopes, but this is TOO interesting!
Here ate some Uri Geller/Michael Jackson Death Hoax links:
(STRICTLY to be discussed here only).
- The Arrow, Triangle, Circle topiary (-> /\ o).
- "I have no doubt in my mind that me and Michael will meet again in the near future."
- He has directed many beLIEvers by telling them to review the Invincible artwork.
- he intoduced Michael to Rabbi Schmuley, who then went on to release the tapes about Michael wanting to disappear.
- Multiple times he said "Michael IS" in my interview.
- Rederence to the pyramid.
- Worked on the same album that Dave Dave is credited on
......THE LIST GOES ON. I CANNOT DIVULGE ANY MORE INFORMATION AT THIS TIME.

LOVE

Yes, to much going on. But some people are saying NO way that Michael will go to Uri's show, and says that they are not friends etc.. But I think you know something about this, don't you? About their friendship.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Something tells me there will be nothing this friday. No But let's look on the other side of this statement.If there will be nothing,then nobody would beLIEve Uri any more.I don't think he wants this. Are you sure something will happen this friday? Suspect scratch
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:46 pm

im sure that friday somthing is going to happend.
and im from the holland.
greetings diane Very Happy
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Yes I think something might actually happen.... Uri's latest tweet is: "Love from us both to you all" hmmm
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:49 pm

looool!!!!! thx a lot achillesara!!! this is great news! Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
fabiii

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:22 pm

could it be that the mentalist was allready mj ?
because the moonwalk looks realy like him Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:35 am

fabiii wrote:
could it be that the mentalist was allready mj ?
because the moonwalk looks realy like him Suspect

Welcome fabiii! Very Happy Well,I don't think so.I mean everybody can do the moonwalk like Michael if they trained a lot.Every impersonator can do the moonwalk like Mike,so they are a lot trained.(IMO) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:15 am

Ok guys I just thought of something last night but it was too late to post...

Someone metioned the cirque de soli? didn't they?

Well I was looking at the Chriss Angel poster again and underneath BeLIEve sign is 'cirque de soli' so could it be that Uri's guest will be Chriss Angel?

Does anyone know where in the world he is just now?

Just a thought let me know what u think afro
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:58 am

shaz532 wrote:
Ok guys I just thought of something last night but it was too late to post...

Someone metioned the cirque de soli? didn't they?

Well I was looking at the Chriss Angel poster again and underneath BeLIEve sign is 'cirque de soli' so could it be that Uri's guest will be Chriss Angel?

Does anyone know where in the world he is just now?

Just a thought let me know what u think afro

He could be, but that will not be World Braking News
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:10 am

Agree with NortheNtoM.Last evening I was talking on the chat and I don't remember who said "What if it is Elvis Presley?" But i don't think...2 late 4 him.

NOW IT'S THE TIME FOR THE KING OF POP!!!!!!!!!!!! afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 am

I said about Elvis, but I was joking... It would more likely be 2Pac or MJ or as you have said Criss Angel. But if its gonna be Criss, why would it be world breaking news? I mean hes not so popular outside of the USA. I asked my friends, and nobody knew him...
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:03 am

achillesara wrote:
I said about Elvis, but I was joking... It would more likely be 2Pac or MJ or as you have said Criss Angel. But if its gonna be Criss, why would it be world breaking news? I mean hes not so popular outside of the USA. I asked my friends, and nobody knew him...

2Pac...well..............oh...BETTER MJ!!!!!!!! afro I agree about Criss.He isn't so popular outside the USA. I know you were joking about Elvis haha afro
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 am

[
Just an idea about who could break world news .... Princess Diana as well....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with Uri Geller?!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next