PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's wrong with Uri Geller?!

Go down 
+8
diane
Admin
shaz532
BehindTheMask
achillesara
TeoLovesMJ
byalovemj
Dirty Diana
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dunno

What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:28 am

Shocked You guys scared the hell outta me...the message couldn't be any bigger right? Jeez! Wink

FRIDAY IS APPROACHING!
Uri Geller's show is approaching. The Mysterious guest WILL be revealed. Who Is It? We wait patiently and expectantly. WITH LOVE

cheers
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:42 pm

speed demon wrote:
[
Just an idea about who could break world news .... Princess Diana as well....

Nah! I don't think so... I can't imagine Princess Diana faking her death.LOL! lol! lol! lol! afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Anagrams...   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Hokay, so, I went to an online anagram solver, and I had to do each part of the message seperate. But when i did the last part, with the much energy, uri, here's one result that was striking and shocking. That result was,

Urgency Heir Um.

So,
it could mean,

'Urgency here, um...'

Weird, right?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:18 am

daemon.trances wrote:
Hokay, so, I went to an online anagram solver, and I had to do each part of the message seperate. But when i did the last part, with the much energy, uri, here's one result that was striking and shocking. That result was,

Urgency Heir Um.

So,
it could mean,

'Urgency here, um...'

Weird, right?

WELL DONE,daemon trances! Really shocking! affraid
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:45 pm

daemon.trances wrote:

Urgency Heir Um.

So,
it could mean,

'Urgency here, um...'

Weird, right?

Well, I investigated more, and I found something else more that's shocking. So the word is Heir, right? It could be pronounced here, like it is the phonetic, but the word is actually heir. Like: 'He is the heir to the throne.' Heir= crown. BeLIEve. And, if you pronounce it actually like heir, it sounds like air. Like an air of urgency. So it could be, 'There is an air of urgency here.' or, it could be 'There is an urgent heir here.' (like 'heir to the throne'). But that doesn't make any sense, because MJ is already the KING. So, who could be the heirs? His CHILDREN. They feel urgent, because the reason he hoaxed his death in the first place was because he was in DANGER. So, the heirs, his CHILDREN, are urgent, because they feel he is in danger. Why is he in danger? I think Sony is after him. But, that's just my opinion. Isn't this shocking? affraid
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:45 am

I must mention that when I sent the message to Uri he replied immediately.Do u think he had enough time (2 seconds) to think about the "X word which go with the Y word which => the Z meaning that can make us feel like the.... M way? " lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with Uri Geller?!   What's wrong with Uri Geller?! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with Uri Geller?!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3