PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic

Go down 
+2
daemon.trances
lovemjangel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Empty
PostSubject: Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic   Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Hey guys, I want to share something I've been thinking about.
You know the picture of Michael in the funeral... this one?
Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Mj_fun10
Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Mj_com12
This picture being in the funeral has been nagging me for a long time... I just felt there was a purpose to use this particular picture. Since I know this pic very well, I knew something was wrong when all I've ever heard about it was that it should somehow be related to Liberian Girl, just like the picture in the memorial, with Michael and the camera - which it isn't... because this is a photo from "Come Together"... watch this:
Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Mj_com10

Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Mj_com11
Oh, sorry - I couldn't help myself ... he just happened to rip his shirt *drooling* Laughing
I have to link to the video too, this is one of my all time favorites...

You see my point, why I'm drooling, don't you?? Laughing

Well anyway (I got distracted there for a minute... darn Michael) king "Come Together" is from the movie Moonwalker, where the kids belive he's gone... but he comes back! So, what I've been thinking about is, maybe this clue was right under our noses all this time? I've never seen or heard anyone mention this before... have you? And by the way, the theme for the funeral wasn't "Liberian Girl" - it was "Come Together" (over me) which is pretty interesting, too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic   Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Yeah... I saw Come Together before... but I never paid attention to that photo. Nice work Love! So, if the theme was Come Together (Over Me), then that makes sense, because all of these people are coming together, to release the truth when he's ready... His mom, Larry, Kenny, ect ect ect...

Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic   Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Awesome post!!! bounce I haven't seen it talked about this way before either. Just goes to show that the most obvious is right in front of our eyes. I guess we look too hard sometimes. Maybe I should start meditating to relax my brain. Then come back fresh. NAH! LOL!
P.S. I do understand the drooling. Wink MJ is on fiya!
L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic   Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:53 am

Pia thanks for sharing it,that really made me go back thinking about the funeral and remember how...lets say... 'fake' it was lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic   Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:39 am

Thanks guys, I'm glad you found it interesting, too Wink
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic   Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:55 am

Haha yeah that is a great post Pia! I love how everyone is now drooling over the picture (including myself Razz) lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic   Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:00 am

Well Emma... I'm still drooling, since last night Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic   Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Yes Pia this is a great post. Thanks for pointing it out. Sometimes the most obvious things are the hardest to find Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic   Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:01 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Well Emma... I'm still drooling, since last night Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic   Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic
Page 1 of 1