PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael will come back like moonwalker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelcomeback

michaelcomeback

Michael will come back like moonwalker Empty
PostSubject: Michael will come back like moonwalker   Michael will come back like moonwalker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:41 pm

yes i very much relate moonwalker to the hoax, there are a lot of similarities, i adore MJ and i desperately want him back
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjfanclub.net
michaelcomeback

michaelcomeback

PostSubject: Re: Michael will come back like moonwalker   Michael will come back like moonwalker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:49 pm

The three children resemble paris prince and blanket. Katie relates a lot to paris, according to maura, another hoax video investigator by the name of mjfanforever and day, michael might have planned the hoax according to the story line of moonwalker.
Back to top Go down
michaelcomeback

michaelcomeback

PostSubject: Re: Michael will come back like moonwalker   Michael will come back like moonwalker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:12 pm

I wish michael will really come back to us, like how he did when katie was wishing for by her lucky star.
Back to top Go down
VioletSky

PostSubject: Re: Michael will come back like moonwalker   Michael will come back like moonwalker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:18 am

that would be great. Maura clearly showed us there's def a connection with Moonwalker.
Back to top Go down
onemorechance11

PostSubject: Re: Michael will come back like moonwalker   Michael will come back like moonwalker Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:46 am

Yes, definitely. He also reappears, according to what I've heard, in his graphic novel Fated.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Michael will come back like moonwalker   Michael will come back like moonwalker Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:50 pm

I'm one of those who expects his comeback time passes by and we are here waiting.. hoppefully he will Smile

About moonwalker.. when this all hoax thing started I started looking for my moonwalker copy because I couldn't remember pretty well all the movie and i though that maybe my mind was inventing the conexions.. but couldn't find it so I downloaded (my bad) and yes.. I saw the same resemblance in both moonwalker and this hoax. My hope is there.. in his comeback for our mind health hahaha ut also because we need him to sho us that we weren't wrong.. neither about his death or as he said in TII his awarness and awakening.

Lots of L.O.V.E!
I loooove how he looks in Moonwalker!
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Michael will come back like moonwalker   Michael will come back like moonwalker Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm

There is a connection because in this movie it leads to the Smooth Criminal video and in this movie Michael fights his enemies and tries to protect the children like he is protecting his children, then he leaves to teach those enemies a lesson. The bad guy in the movie has a relation to Frank DiLeo and everyone of course has to realize that Smooth Criminal was used in This Is It, and the movie also has clues hidden in it so this movie was like a blueprint of what MJ was planning to do in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
onemorechance11

PostSubject: Re: Michael will come back like moonwalker   Michael will come back like moonwalker Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:47 am

It could be that he is using this hoax to help us revisit his past works too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael will come back like moonwalker   Michael will come back like moonwalker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael will come back like moonwalker
Page 1 of 1