PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

"Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Empty
PostSubject: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:08 am

I know we have discussed "Hold my hand", but I can't find the thread... take a look at the silouet picture upside down - Michael is coming towards us!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Watch the new video..

Michael is at the end of the tunnel, coming towards us - Oh, how I LOOOOVE this cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:19 am

Oh yeah i saw this picture on one of the hoax pages on FB. I didn't have time to post about it and i completely forgot. But yeah it is symbolizing Michael coming back to us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:38 am

That shadow that you are talking about reminds me of the MTV awards in 95! (My favourite part was the Dangerous bit I would like to add lol! ) Anyway, the shadow looks like that when Michael was walking towards the audience at the beginning! I hope you know which part I mean!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:43 am

Captain_EO wrote:
That shadow that you are talking about reminds me of the MTV awards in 95! (My favourite part was the Dangerous bit I would like to add lol! ) Anyway, the shadow looks like that when Michael was walking towards the audience at the beginning! I hope you know which part I mean!

L.O.V.E

Oh yeah i know what you're talking about Emma you're right it does look like that
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Guys, it just struck me - the video of Hold My Hand is made in an airplane hangar... remember MJ-Air?? Hmm, this is going to be interesting Wink
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Yes this whole video is probably like he is returning from being away...Maybe he will even appear in the video... What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
Maybe he will even appear in the video... What do you think?

I certainly hope so!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:29 pm

How amazing would that be. like it would be actually him coming through the light bounce that would be pretty awesome Wink
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:04 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
I know we have discussed "Hold my hand", but I can't find the thread... take a look at the silouet picture upside down - Michael is coming towards us!

Watch the new video..

Michael is at the end of the tunnel, coming towards us - Oh, how I LOOOOVE this cheers

patients with near-death experiences, or patients who were clinically dead. These all speak of a light at the end of the tunnel. They all see the light, but before they are here, they come back to life.

Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:21 pm

lovemjangel wrote:

Does anyone know where this picture comes from originally? I know it was posted on TMZ, but are they responsible for it? It would be interesting to know who made it Wink Someone obviously wanted to make a point Laughing
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:26 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
lovemjangel wrote:

Does anyone know where this picture comes from originally? I know it was posted on TMZ, but are they responsible for it? It would be interesting to know who made it Wink Someone obviously wanted to make a point Laughing
I love you Pia

I don't know where it was from, I am guessing TMZ but I agree with you when you say someone obviously wanted to make a point!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:28 pm

lovemjangel wrote:

Why would TMZ post this? They first reported him "dying", now they're the first to post this I believe. The first to report him returning? Why would his shadow be of a man walking? When you're in the position he's standing, your shadow wouldn't be a walking man lol!

This may be what we have been waiting 17 months for. This Is It.
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:34 pm

TMZ has never failed at giving us major clues. Hopefully this is it. All we can do is hope
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Yes, you're right... I believe this is a huge clue for us beLIEvers - since this is something noone else would notice - and as you said, TMZ has been the first to report everything of importance Laughing
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...   "Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Hold My Hand" - Michael is coming...
Page 1 of 1