PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hold My Hand

Go down 
+11
TeoLovesMJ
BehindTheMask
byalovemj
daemon.trances
lovemjangel
tammaydiva
KingIsAlive
Dirty Diana
lilak2020
Manu060662
Captain_EO
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:09 am

As most of you have probably seen, the release of Michael's duet with Akon has been released on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Now when I listened to the new version of this song, I immediatly laughed! The original 'leaked' version that I guess most of us have is a lot different that the new one...Here is what stood out to me:

1. Michael's voice was definitely his BUT it sounded different that the original 'leaked' one...
2. There were added vocals from Michael compared to the original
The second thing is what made me laugh! Michael MUST have worked on this track AFTER june 2009 because of these slightly different vocals...I am not talking about the verses, I simply mean the times he sings the word 'Yeah' throughout the song...There may be other little things such as a 'hee hee' here amd there but I cannot remember off the top of my head...Anyway, then I checked out the TMZ post about this song and again something stood out:

Quote :
As we previously reported, Akon returned to the studio recently to put the finishing touches on the track.
Well we know this but they probably don't want to give away to much by saying 'And so has Michael' but to me there are DEFINITELY added vocals in this new one, but how is this possible since he is supposed to be dead Suspect

If you listen to the original version against the new one you will see exactly what I mean by these added vocals! They do not match the original, so how did they get there if he is dead lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:46 am

Wow. Now it sounds like MJ. I think like you
But his voice sounds older. This can not be material earlier. Or is it the technology?
His Voice is now more in Forefront?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:50 am

Manu060662 wrote:
Wow. Now it sounds like MJ. I think like you
But his voice sounds older. This can not be material earlier. Or is it the technology?
His Voice is now more in Forefront?

EXACTLY what I was trying to get at! His voice sounds older than it did from the original one I had! I am glad you said that Manu060662 because I couldn't think of how to write it lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Emma i swear we think exactly alike. I was thinking the same exact thing when i listened to it. Michael did add vocals over. I personally like this finished version better
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:07 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
Emma i swear we think exactly alike. I was thinking the same exact thing when i listened to it. Michael did add vocals over. I personally like this finished version better

Great minds think alike! lol! Yeah there is definitely something going on! As soon as I heard the new version I started laughing!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:

Great minds think alike! lol! Yeah there is definitely something going on! As soon as I heard the new version I started laughing!

L.O.V.E

haha yeah i could not stop smiling at it...oh Mike lol
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:52 am

Well if you guys were him would you add that song on the album with 1984 vocals? lol! Of course not.Being not dead made him able to modify it,to make it sound new Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:35 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Well if you guys were him would you add that song on the album with 1984 vocals? lol! Of course not.Being not dead made him able to modify it,to make it sound new Smile

lol! Yeah it sure did! I think the new version is great Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:01 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

lol! Yeah it sure did! I think the new version is great Razz

L.O.V.E

IT IS!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:48 am

I thought someone would have posted about this already...but anyway here is a sneaky behind the scenes view at the Hold My Hand video Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

First thing I notice was the 'little Michael' coming from the light...Now even if this was NOT the real Michael, it still has him coming FROM the light! Very Happy

Did you guys notice anything else that I missed?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:33 am

Yeah i saw this Emma. and you are right he is coming from the light. I don't really see any thing else. Anyway I think this is going o be a good video since we already have a clue in the behind the scene look! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:33 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
Yeah i saw this Emma. and you are right he is coming from the light. I don't really see any thing else. Anyway I think this is going o be a good video since we already have a clue in the behind the scene look! Very Happy

Yeah! I think it will be great Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:01 pm

I know the video will be released December 6 but I didn't know this part:

TMZ reports the video "Hold My Hand" featuring Michael Jackson and Akon willair December 6 on ABC.

This means it will be on TV for everyone to see...why are they (TMZ) wanting everyone to see this so bad? Could it be Michael's "walk down" from heaven? There was a reason his shadow ws a walking man, and I think the truth will prevail soon.
Back to top Go down
tammaydiva

tammaydiva

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: hi   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:00 am

cant wait to watch this video
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:14 am

What the h*ll is that in the end... looks like a mumie dancing... hmm Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mumie... little Michael... are we talking 'rebirth' here, or what??
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:09 am

Hmm... Suspect
I certainly hope it will be the rebirth Pia! Great picture Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:21 am

Looks like things are taking after rebirth... too many coincidences though Wink
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:33 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
too many coincidences though Wink

Yeah, far to many! lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:39 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
too many coincidences though Wink

Yeah, far to many! lol!

L.O.V.E

lol!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Is it just me or is this one of the best clues from the official MJ FB page?!

Quote :
Michael Jackson
Hey UK Fans, “Hold My Hand”, a duet with Akon, is available for pre-order now and will be out for download on Sunday, 5th of December! A handwritten note from Michael belonging to his Estate indicated his desire that “Hold My Hand” be the first single on his next project. Buy it here:
iTunes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] HMV: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] AMAZON: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] more
54 minutes ago · 122431 · LikeUnlike · Comment

What do you think? I wonder why he had ALREADY written this note? Did he KNOW he was going to die? He wouldn't have written it otherwise, right Question Exclamation

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:58 pm

cheers Wow Emma that is a great point. Excellent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:41 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Did he KNOW he was going to die? He wouldn't have written it otherwise, right Question Exclamation

Well,even if he knew he was going to die,I think there would have been a bigger clue if the note WASN'T WRITTEN so it could make us wonder how did they know about Michael's "desire that “Hold My Hand” be the first single on his next project."
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:22 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
Did he KNOW he was going to die? He wouldn't have written it otherwise, right Question Exclamation

Well,even if he knew he was going to die,I think there would have been a bigger clue if the note WASN'T WRITTEN so it could make us wonder how did they know about Michael's "desire that “Hold My Hand” be the first single on his next project."

Yeah, exactly Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:47 am

And you know... here's another interesting coincidence...

the ORIGINAL version of Hold My Hand (that got leaked online) was supposed to go on Akon's album FREEDOM, but it never made the cut. Interesting title choice for the album... right???
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:29 pm

I didn't know that! Yeah you are right, very interesting choice!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hold My Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hold My Hand
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next