PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hold My Hand

Go down 
+11
TeoLovesMJ
BehindTheMask
byalovemj
daemon.trances
lovemjangel
tammaydiva
KingIsAlive
Dirty Diana
lilak2020
Manu060662
Captain_EO
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Hold My Hand - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:10 pm

lilak2020 wrote:

hmm Emma that is a really good theory. It makes a lot of sense. you may be on to something Smile

Thanks Alex! I certainly hope I am on to something anyway Very Happy

When I made my mum watch the Hold My Hand video, I told her to tell me what she thought the shadow looked like and she said a butterfly, which again links to the hoax Razz So it could be either of them...

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
rae27

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Ah Exclamation Thanks to Pia I may have worked out a theory to what I beLIEved to be a seed/flower!

The person WAS walking over MJ's star. So the star represents a 'dead' Michael and the seed under the persons foot is a new life which grows into the flower once his foot moves away Exclamation This flower could represent a NEW Michael when he comes back?! Just like the Arno Bani photoshoot said...The photos show Michael but with a 'new look' or new appearance!

What do you think?

L.O.V.E

I think your right on! but the flower you mention also reminded me of the paper star in the movie moonwalker that flew in front of the little girls and then M.J. appeared after the three thought he was gone forever.
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:24 pm

byalovemj wrote:
amazing song and video...great find D...what do you think about that?...maybe means...he hides the truth.?..(he hides the truth that is alive??) or??
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at 02:21 min

It's from rough notes for a song called Michael McKeller. I'm not sure when it was written. Some suspect during the Bad era.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
rae27

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:02 am

rae27 (Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:34 am) wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
Ah Exclamation Thanks to Pia I may have worked out a theory to what I beLIEved to be a seed/flower!

The person WAS walking over MJ's star. So the star represents a 'dead' Michael and the seed under the persons foot is a new life which grows into the flower once his foot moves away Exclamation This flower could represent a NEW Michael when he comes back?! Just like the Arno Bani photoshoot said...The photos show Michael but with a 'new look' or new appearance!

What do you think?

L.O.V.E
in the water
I think your right on! but the flower you mention also reminded me of the paper star in the movie moonwalker that flew in front of the little girls and then M.J. appeared after the three thought he was gone forever.

okay that paper star was handmade by the black kid and he called it M.J's. lucky star and that lucky star look just look the Silhouette in the water.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:19 am

"inside he hide the tears."
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:09 am

mjwendy (Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:24 am) wrote:
byalovemj wrote:
amazing song and video...great find D...what do you think about that?...maybe means...he hides the truth.?..(he hides the truth that is alive??) or??
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at 02:21 min

It's from rough notes for a song called Michael McKeller. I'm not sure when it was written. Some suspect during the Bad era.

thank you wendy Smile
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 am

rae27 wrote:

Thank you! You too could be right about the star! Every time I see the Hold My Hand video my attention is always drawn to whatever it is in the water at the end! lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:32 am

Quote :
thank you wendy
L.O.V.E

You're welcome. Very Happy L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:39 pm

You know, speaking of strange things regarding the "Michael" Album...

1. Someone on youtube uploaded "Hollywood Tonight" but reversed, so it wouldn't get taken off... and the main guy in the recording sounds like he's saying "illuminati's" again and again.

2. Remember when the tracklisting came out on michaeljackson.com... back when it re-directed to breakingnews.michaeljackson.com? Well... the track "Hollywood Tonight" said (FEAT. JAY-Z). But listen to the track... do you hear Jay-Z ANYWHERE? NO!!! I think "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" was actually supposed to be on the album, not Hollywood Tonight. Weird...right?

3. Last but not least... Do you guys know where the album artwork came from? Well this guy, Kadir Nelson, made a MURAL for Michael... in none other than... 2009!!!
EDIT: I just did some research... turns out Michael actually ASKED this artist to paint him BEFORE he died. Wait...WHAT? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Strange...raises questions.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:32 am

daemon.trances wrote:

2. Remember when the tracklisting came out on michaeljackson.com... back when it re-directed to breakingnews.michaeljackson.com? Well... the track "Hollywood Tonight" said (FEAT. JAY-Z). But listen to the track... do you hear Jay-Z ANYWHERE? NO!!! I think "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" was actually supposed to be on the album, not Hollywood Tonight. Weird...right?

so it's not strange that in the reversed version of the song we can hear 'illuminati' coz Jay Z IS one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:07 am

daemon.trances wrote:

I think you are exactly right! I remember listening to "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" and absolutely loving it, so I asked D if she could send it to me..later that day I emailed D to tell her not to bother sending it to me because it was going to be on the album but it just had a different name and that name was 'Hollywood Tonight'! I know this because when MJStar.com released snippets of every track that was going to be on the album, I clicked to play 'Hollywood Tonight' and "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" began to play! Therefore I think you are right when you say it was going to be on the album! However this makes me wonder why MJStar labeled "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" as 'Hollywood Tonight'!

I am glad you brought that up because I remember exactly what happened, just as I have explained above! lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:37 am

Captain_EO wrote:
daemon.trances wrote:

I think you are exactly right! I remember listening to "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" and absolutely loving it, so I asked D if she could send it to me..later that day I emailed D to tell her not to bother sending it to me because it was going to be on the album but it just had a different name and that name was 'Hollywood Tonight'! I know this because when MJStar.com released snippets of every track that was going to be on the album, I clicked to play 'Hollywood Tonight' and "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" began to play! Therefore I think you are right when you say it was going to be on the album! However this makes me wonder why MJStar labeled "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" as 'Hollywood Tonight'!

I am glad you brought that up because I remember exactly what happened, just as I have explained above! lol!

L.O.V.E

actually,if you remember firstly it was labeled as '12 o'clock (do you know where your children are)' Wink
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:06 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

actually,if you remember firstly it was labeled as '12 o'clock (do you know where your children are)' Wink

No I don't remember that lol! But I definitely remember asking you to send it to me, then later saying don't worry because it will be on the album...and now it isn't! Suspect That is kinda strange how they change their mind at the last minute!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 12:57 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:33 am

Well, from MY understanding, this song had 4 titles:

Do You Know (Where Your Children Are?)
12 O'Clock
12 O'Clock (Do You Know Where Your Children Are?)
Hollywood Tonight.

But seriously,

it said on the breakingnews.Michaeljackson.com website, next to hollywood tonight FEAT. JAY-Z. And if you listen to Do You Know (Where Your Children Are?) you can hear Jay-Z's Rapping part which is this:

Maintain'in is the same old thing,
A Little Stress, a little (inaudible) aint too much change.
I see you kept it movin'
You see I kept improvin' (or kept it groovin')
She Know that I had an agreement,
Remember when I used to walk up and down the (Sceneit?) Uh huh.
Put it down, (through the streets?)
Through the street is watchin Statehood Put it down,
Just had it (inaudible)
What good is it now?.

But you know, those lyrics for 12 O'Clock are wrong. Here are the correct ones... I submitted them myself:

(INTRO TO SONG... real version doesn't have intro)

"You could ask yourself the question,
Do I feel lucky?
well do ya punk?"

(cock of a gun an Gunshot sound) Beat drops, horns sound

(Over a loud speaker) Ladies and gentlemen EAK (man)

(VERSE ONE)
Father comes home from work and he's scared to death
Mother cries out again, it's no charade (or mothers in the kitchen he knows she read)
Father runs to the table, he says what's going on
Mother cries desperately, our little baby's gone

(CHORUS ONE)

Do you know where your children are?

Because it's not 12 O'clock,

And they're somewhere out on the street

Just imagine how scared they are

Just imagine how scared they are.

(VERSE TWO)

She wrote that she is tired of step-daddy using her
Saying that he'll buy her things, while sexually abusing her
Just think that she's alone somewhere out on the street
How will this girl survive? She ain't got nothing to eat!

(CHORUS TWO)

Just imagine how scared they are,

Do you know where your children, children, children, children, children, children, children, children...

(JAY-Z) Maintain'in is the same old thing,
I see you kept it movin'
Remember when I used to walk up and down the Sceneit Uh huh.
Put it down, through the streets
is watchin State hood it down,
Just had it (inaudible)
What good is it now?.

(MICHAEL)

( Save Me (8x's and adlibs) until guitar solo)

Save me from this livin' hell,
Save me, cause that I'm gonna do
Save me, I'm tired and unfed
Save me, cause this because of you (Hoo)
Save me, cause I'm on the bed
Save me, cause I don't want no more
Save me, cause terror arrived
Save me!

(Guitar Solo 20 seconds long)

(VERSE THREE)
Now she on the move, she's off to Hollywood
She says she wanna be a star, she heard the money's good
She gets off from the train station, a man is waiting there
I'll show you where the money is, girl just let down your hair
He's taking her on the streets, of Sunset Boulevard
She's sell her body ha girl that will take you far
The police come around the corner, somebody up there told
He's arresting this little girl, that's only twelve years old

(CHORUS THREE) Last Chorus and adlibs in between:

Just imagine how scared they are. (REPEATS 6x's until 4:33)

(VERSE ONE REPEATS)
Mother cries out again, it's no charade
Father runs to the table, he says what's going on (Gunshot fires off)

I do find it kinda weird that they don't include Jay-Z's part in the lyrics. I'll add it in.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Hmm that is interesting! I wonder what will happen to this song then? I hope it does get released though because it is a great one! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Hmm that is interesting! I wonder what will happen to this song then? I hope it does get released though because it is a great one! Razz

L.O.V.E

yea i was thinking the same thing Emma. I mean they have a perfectly good song here maybe it will eventually be released.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:33 pm

lilak2020 wrote:

yea i was thinking the same thing Emma. I mean they have a perfectly good song here maybe it will eventually be released.

Let's hope so Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:51 am

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:41 am

Sis that video was awesome! So much information just on one video! First of all I wanna say about the glove...I have always wondered why it was placed in that position on the video because I didn't think it is an iconic 'pose' right? Normally it would be in the position to show peace (with the two fingers) right?

Also I didn't notice the person riding the carousel AT ALL! Did anyone else? Whoever noticed that must have been watching it so closely! Shocked
Again, thanks for posting sis, it was great!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:43 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Sis that video was awesome! So much information just on one video! First of all I wanna say about the glove...I have always wondered why it was placed in that position on the video because I didn't think it is an iconic 'pose' right? Normally it would be in the position to show peace (with the two fingers) right?

Also I didn't notice the person riding the carousel AT ALL! Did anyone else? Whoever noticed that must have been watching it so closely! Shocked
Again, thanks for posting sis, it was great!

L.O.V.E
hmm..maybe the position of glove must tell us something...evry object from this video is very important Very Happy...look at this
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Yeah I know! I am so suprised that someone managed to spot that! I wonder if it is who we want it to be? Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:29 pm

I found a set of lyrics (from the same lyrics site) that has all the adlibs and everything. I corrected them, and thought I'd post them. Here they are:

[INTRO TO SONG - not in a Demo version - just in the Full version]

You could ask yourself a question
Do I feel lucky...
well do ya....Punk?

(cock of a gun an Gunshot sound) Beat drops, horns sound

(Over a loud speaker) Ladies and gentlemen EAK (man)

[Instrumental]

(VERSE ONE)
Mother cries out again, it's no charade (or mothers in the kitchen he knows she read)
Father runs to the table, he says what's going on
Mother cries desperately, our little baby's gone

[ CHORUS ONE ]

Do you know where your children are
Because it's now (not?) 12 o'clock
(repeat twice)

[ VERSE TWO ]

She wrote that she is tired of step-daddy using her
Saying that he'll buy her things, while sexually abusing her
Just think that she's alone somewhere out on the street
How will this girl survive? She ain't got nothing to eat!

[ CHORUS ONE and MICHAEL ]

Because it's not (now?) 12 O'clock,

Do you know where your children, children, children, children, children, children, children, children...

(JAY-Z) Maintain'in is the same old thing,
I see you kept it movin'
Remember when I used to walk up and down the Sceneit Uh huh.
Put it down, through the streets
is watchin State hood it down,
Just had it (inaudible)
What good is it now?.

(CHORUS TWO and MICHAEL)

Because it's now (not?) 12 O'clock,

Because it's now (not?) 12 O'clock,

(Save Me (8x's and adlibs) until guitar solo)

[ BRIDGE]

Save me [ Michael - from this livin' hell ]
Save me [ Michael - 'cus that I'm gonna do ]
Save me [ Michael - 'cus I'm tired and unfed (I 'm mad?) ]
Save me [ Michael - 'cus this because of you (Hoo) ]
Save me [ Michael - 'cus I'm on the bed ]
Save me [ Michael - 'cus I don't want no more ]
Save me [ Michael - 'cus terror arrived ]
Save me [ Michael - awwwwww ]

(Guitar Solo 20 seconds long)

[ VERSE THREE ]

Now she's on the move, she's off to Hollywood
She said she wanna be a star she heard the money's good
She gets off from the train station a man is waiting there
"I'll show you where the money is girl just let down your hair"

He's takin' her on the streets of Sunset Boulevard
She's selling her body ha girl that will take you far
The police come 'round the corner somebody up there had told
He's arresting this little girl who's only 12 years old

[ CHORUS THREE and MICHAEL ]

Because it's not (now?) 12 o'clock

Do you know where your children are [ Michael - children are ]
Because it's not (now?) 12 o'clock [ Michael - do you know where your children are ]
And they're somewhere out on the street [ Michael - do you know...watch your baby ]
Just imagine how scared they are... [ Michael - watch your baby, watch your babyyeahhhhhh, eh eh ]

Do you know where your children are [ Michael - hee hee hee ]
Because it's not (now?) 12 o'clock [ Michael - hee hee hee ]
And they're somewhere out on the street [ Michael - hee hee hee ]
Just imagine how scared they are... [ Michael - hee hee hee ]

(Police's Sirens sound, gunshots heard)

Do you know where your children are [ Michael - watch your baby ]
Because it's not (now?) 12 o'clock [ Michael - watch your baby ]
And they're somewhere out on the street [ Michael - watch your baby ]
Just imagine how scared they are... [ Michael - hee hee hee, awwwwwww ]

Do you know where your children are [ Michael - children are ]
Because it's not (now?) 12 o'clock [ Michael - watch your baby ]
And they're somewhere out on the street [ Michael - hee hee hee ]
Just imagine how scared they are... [ Michael - awwwwwww ]

Do you know where your children are [ Michael - where your children are ]
Because it's not (now?) 12 o'clock [ Michael - where your children are ]
And they're somewhere out on the street [ Michael - watch your baby, is your baby ]
Just imagine how scared they are... [ Michael - little girl, hee hee awwwww ]

Just imagine how scared they are... [ Michael - yeahhhhhhhh ]

[VERSE FOUR]

Father runs to the table he says "What's going on?"

(gunshot fires)

Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:34 am

Hi guys, I found on the net this:

"ONLY 33.100.000 VIEWS??? WHAT'S THAT PEOPLE??? AT THAT RATE WE WILL MAKE 500.000.000 VIEWES IN 100 YEARS!!!! WE HAVE TO MAKE 500.000.000 VIEWS UNTIL 29 AUGUST, DON'T FORGET THAT!!!! TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS"

Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:48 am

Wow! Thank You So Much!

Perfect Post As Usual!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand   Hold My Hand - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hold My Hand
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3