PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why there's an Imposter On MJ's New Album

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amerri04

Why there's an Imposter On MJ's New Album Empty
PostSubject: Why there's an Imposter On MJ's New Album   Why there's an Imposter On MJ's New Album Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Several members of the Jackson Family (Prince, Paris, Katherine, Randy and Latoya etc.) are saying that theirs an imposter on Michael's new album...This is a Paul McCartney Death Hoax Parallel. Watch my video Michael Jackson Death Hoax: Clues and conspirators Pt. 1-4! bounce

Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: There Aint :)   Why there's an Imposter On MJ's New Album Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:41 am

Smile I Thought There Was An Imposter When I First Listened To Breaking New's But I've Also Listened To The Acapella,, I Now Actually beLIEve That It Is MJ Singing On The New Album.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Why there's an Imposter On MJ's New Album   Why there's an Imposter On MJ's New Album Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:45 am

Listen..

Michael Jackson owes Sony and Epic Label Records.. He doesn't care about money, but his fans. Fans overcome his profit, therefore he would not have any voice impersonators to replace him, just to finish an album.

There may be people that had duets with him, and finishing something, since he mostly finished raw recordings (demo). But when it comes to music, face to face with Michael, I am sure Teddy Riley knows more about the truth that a family that loves to manipulate unsure people, and especially media.
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Why there's an Imposter On MJ's New Album   Why there's an Imposter On MJ's New Album Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:02 am

Norweigan Tom,
I Agree With You.

Happy beLIEving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why there's an Imposter On MJ's New Album   Why there's an Imposter On MJ's New Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why there's an Imposter On MJ's New Album
Page 1 of 1