PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!! Empty
PostSubject: MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!!   MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:58 pm

YOU GUYS!!! Remember how I told you that you could get the tracks from the "Michael" Album for free from me... and I told you that I don't have Monster? WELL GUESS WHAT??? I DO!!! THE FULL VERSION! I was doing some Google searching to see if I could find the full version of Slave to the Rhythm (which I couldn't) but I did find that this guy on michaeljackson.com (OWNED BY SONY) posted a topic, and put youtube videos of different songs (almost all of them were un-released full versions except Slave To The Rhythm) and there was a video to monster (the full version). I clicked on it, and it WORKED!!! IT WASN'T COPYRIGHTED YET!!! So, being smart, I converted the video right after watching it before it got taken down, and it is now posted on Mediafire (i uploaded it). So visit this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and GET IT GET IT GET IT!!!

P.S. You're welcome. sunny
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!!   MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:48 am

haha thanks Julia,great job Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!!   MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:46 am

I don't think these are the versions that will be on the album MICHAEL.

Especially since Breaking News are just the same, and TMZ said it would be different on the album..

And not to forget, where is 50 Cent on "Monster"?

But thanks.
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!!   MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:15 pm

norwegiantom wrote:
I don't think these are the versions that will be on the album MICHAEL.

Especially since Breaking News are just the same, and TMZ said it would be different on the album..

And not to forget, where is 50 Cent on "Monster"?

But thanks.

Well, i think it will be the same type of story as Hold My hand (I.E. This is a premature version, and 50 Cent was just added in, when they worked on it together RECENTLY).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!!   MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!!
Page 1 of 1