PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murray is the best doctor in the world...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Murray is the best doctor in the world... Empty
PostSubject: Murray is the best doctor in the world...   Murray is the best doctor in the world... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:26 am

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/20/michael-jackson-doctor-conrad-murray-grace-rwaramba-heart-doctor-kids-dialed-911/

So the article that TMZ posted seems to be a usual article...but the first line is what stood out the most!

Quote :
Michael Jackson's children refused to believe their dad died of a heart attack

Now most people would think that they must think their daddy died of something else then right? But what if it is just TMZ stating the obvious again? The kids refused to believe that their dad died of a heart attack....and is still alive?!

Also this article seems to be painting a pretty picture of Murray again by showing how much MJ respects Murray!

What do you think?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Murray is the best doctor in the world...   Murray is the best doctor in the world... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:50 am

hi cap! how are u?

well.. TMZ is always with this kind of reports that don't say a thing but at the same time makes you think "if there is nothing interesting in this, the why they posted it?".. IMHO .. I don't have a clue about whats going on -.- really! I don't know anymore if Murray has something to do with the hoax helping Michael, or if he is going to trial because the goverment or the DEA wanted to catch some of the doctors who sells drugs to artist and that was the deal with Michael in exchange with the fake death..if it was some witnesses protection program or what! At this moment I just don't know wich theory has more chances to be the real one I just don't know, the proximity of the dates are doing such a mess in my head! =S so I don't know if this article is trying to show a "good murray" or is just a part of an article that TMZ used just to keep the words "Michael Jackson" in their first page IDK

About the kids in particular, if they don't believe that their dad died of a heart attack, then.. what was it? They saw him, they were with him, they saw him even after his "death" and yet they doubt it was a heart attack? what could have been then.. a disease? a shotgun? O.o I don't think so.. so, I agree with you cap!

Love you all
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray is the best doctor in the world...   Murray is the best doctor in the world... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:25 am

Inhalib wrote:
I don't know anymore if Murray has something to do with the hoax helping Michael, or if he is going to trial because the goverment or the DEA wanted to catch some of the doctors who sells drugs to artist and that was the deal with Michael in exchange with the fake death..

of course he was involved in faking Michael's death. First of all,he's an actor lol! and what do we learn from this fact? Well let's make a revision:

1.He has to go at every "trial" where you can see he's very calm like nothing had happened.
2."Anyone here who knows CPR?" ... rings bells? Razz (One of the best clues ever)
3.A cardiologist would never go to the bathroom and leave his patient alone in the room as he knows the patient is in danger.
4.The "trials" again:

a) They take place in the USA.
b) In the USA the law is very strict.

a)+b) Murray's case is too serious.People must take attitude and take him to jail.

Now tell me,WHY IS IT HAPPENING THE OTHER WAY ROUND?
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Murray is the best doctor in the world...   Murray is the best doctor in the world... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:52 am

Well if you see it that way it has sense.. BUT, what if it isnt like that?

1. the calm down thing it just goes with the personality for some people.. I have some friends that its admirable how calm the are when other people in the same situation are screaming and nervous.
2. I agree that is insolit that he doesn't know that CPR it has to be done in the floor.. or he was taken by surprise and knew that it was no ordinary man the one that was lying there on the bed?
3.no he wouldn't.. not a responsible one at least. but what if, as I said before, this thing is not between Michael and Murray and it is between Michael and some sort of program to get to those doctors.. the irresponsible ones that sells and administrate drugs to rich people without caring about their health? THEN, a cardiologist that doesn't care about his patient would go to the bathroom, and THEN his ex-girlfriend would go out and say that when he spoke to her on the phone she heard someone coughing at the back like Murray's ex girlfriend stated.
4.the trials:
a_ exactly, they take place in the USA, a country that is used to make those kind of deals of "protection" or "favors" in exchange of information.. like "ok you can fake your death as long as you want but ONLY if we can prove that this guy is in fact doing all this stuffs" (of course I assume that the conversations are not soy simples >.< LOL)
b_the law is so strict that if Michael comes back, even with all the goods intention of create conscience about the lies, the medias, the justice, etc.. he will end up in jail... BUT .. if we assume this that I'm saying, he wont go into jail, because the fake death was provided from the government in exchange of some doctors and some pharmacy who sell and administrate drugs in an illegal way under fake names of the patients.. because lets say it.. you can mess with a lot of things in USA, but not with health.. health is a privilege there and it's very valued.

a+b ) Murray's case is too serious. People must take attitude and take him to jail otherwise the justice system will fail.. SO.. will the trial be on march/april as they say? is he going into prision after all? I have seen cases way too simple than this one and that they are solved in 6 or 7 years, so this thing that Murray's case was postposed a couple of times and that we are now in 2011, is not crazy at all if you look it this way

Of course Im not saying that this is the truth but.. what if? what if this is simpler than half of the USA involved in this hoax and it just needed a family and a few assessors that are capable to handle the information that the police gives to the media? O.o what if his come back is easier than what we think and is not a BAM to the media but a BAM to people who doesn't care about people with drug issues? what if this is not to prove anything and its just something that it had to be done?

Love you all and sorry for the long answer!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray is the best doctor in the world...   Murray is the best doctor in the world... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:10 am

2. Putting the fact that he put the patient on the floor aside,he DIDN'T KNOW how to do CPR.
3. a) If he was really a doctor who sold drugs he would now be in jail and the trials wouldn't have been postponed again and again.
b) Now I can contradict you. If he comes back,Michael WON'T be in jail because the death certificate belongs to Michael JOSEPH Jackson not to Michael JOE Jackson (which is his real name) so the death certificate is invalid.

a)+b) Murray will never go to jail and if he does he will only stay some days just to close the non-beLIEvers mouth until something will come to sustain him.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Murray is the best doctor in the world...   Murray is the best doctor in the world... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:27 am

OK let's assume that is it as you say..
if he is an actor and what he is doing is helping Michael with this hoax.. why does he needs to know how to CPR? is not a fake?.. wasn't Michael alive beside him while the 911 call was made?.. if he is an actor, why he was nervous when he called his ex-girlfriend?

as I said, trials take a long time, not only in the USA but in the whole world, my sister had an accident 3 years ago and the trial is not ready yet and it is a penal case because she get injuries that let her scars on the face.. but the justice system is just like that!

about the jail thing, yes he would go to Jail.. to FAKE YOUR OWN DEATH is punished with jail, NOT to release a fake document.. from the moment that the ambulance went out from Michaels house, the helicopter, the hospital journey, michael's state, the will, the children, the allegations on the news from the family etc etc etc and all those earliest things that we have been talking about for all this time IS to fake your own death.. besides.. how is it that you don't know that there are at least 3 of those documents? probably none of them is the real one but those where the ones that we saw.. remember that we only see what they want us to see, maybe the real DC wasn't shown because they didn't need to do one.

the last thing.. murray will stay in jail just a few days? I couldn't find a reliable argument to think that someone could be for "some time" in a prison (if he is accused of homicide or whatever) with people that are correctly judge by the law as murders or thief or whatever!.. and since what we do most of the time is to think about the probabilities and possibilities, IMHO the fact that an innocent person that has no arrangement with the government stays "for some time" in prison just to make some people believe that things are going normal with the justice system is one of the less probable option (because is not the same posible than probable).. I'm just thinking as a human, not as a fan.

Love
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Murray is the best doctor in the world...   Murray is the best doctor in the world... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:20 am

Yes,he's helping Michael with the hoax.But as long as he is recognized by people as A CARDIOLOGIST he definitely HAS to know CPR because this is what a cardiologist knows...in order to keep people's opinion that Michael is really dead,right? About the ex-girlfriend thing...hmm...acting?!

About the trials,you might be right but they can't set a trial and just NOT DO ANYTHING.It's absolutely outrageous! Maybe if some sentence,decision idk was taken it wouldn't be so ridiculous.

Now the jail thing,that is not what I meant.Just think for yourself. Michael's name is MICHAEL JOE JACKSON but the death certificate says that MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON is dead. Now let's pretend both of them exist and will come back.Who is to go to jail? Michael JOE Jackson or Michael JOSEPH Jackson? Exactly! The second one! see the connection now...

Yes,in my opinion if Murray goes to jail he won't stay long because there's no reason for staying there.This has already been discussed in one of the topics.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Murray is the best doctor in the world...   Murray is the best doctor in the world... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:19 am

DD I don't know if it is my awful english or is it just that you don't understand my point...
if Murray is helping MJ PRETENDING to be a cardiologist, HE DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW CPR!! in fact.. HE DIDN'T NEED TO ASK TO SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR HIM, because Michael never died.. so it wasn't necessary that SOMEONE, ANYONE! do CPR or know how to do it and if the intention is to make us believe that he is a Doctor,, when he is in fact an actor (assuming your position) then they didn't think it with all the details because starting from the 911 they show him like a awful doctor who leaves his patient alone, who gives him drugs, who doesn't know that a coktail of pills to sleep only do the oppposite efect, that do CPR on a bed and not on a floor, etc.... are you following me? you said "But as long as he is recognized by people as A CARDIOLOGIST he definitely HAS to know CPR because this is what a cardiologist knows.." he, has to... but did he know cpr? no.. because Michael was still alive? no, thats not the answer because we are talking that people must believe he is dead and that the dr is in deed a dr....so the fact that he doesn't know cpr makes him an actor? no, just a doctor that doesn't know how to do his job

you said "bout the trials,you might be right but they can't set a trial and just NOT DO ANYTHING" exactly, so if Murray is a real doctor (an awful one if it is the case), then the trials will get to a point, they will get to a sentences or whatever. IMO if..IF! a) Murray is a real doctor, b) Michael's fake death is set up with some program or whatever of the government in exchange of getting a list of doctors and pharmacys, c) the comeback is planned .. and a few things more, then the trial will occur (eventually) but the charges may be differents IDK

"Now the jail thing,that is not what I meant.Just think for yourself. Michael's name is MICHAEL JOE JACKSON but the death certificate says that MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON is dead. Now let's pretend both of them exist and will come back.Who is to go to jail? Michael JOE Jackson or Michael JOSEPH Jackson? Exactly! The second one! see the connection now..." this sounds like the twins theory.. it doesn't mater if there is a joe and a joseph and a joey!.. the thing is that OUR michael, the Joe one is the one that pretend to be dead, and DD that certificate isn't a document that you or me can do in our houses, is a state document that is signed, sealed and controlled by doctors, lawyers and some others I can recall right know..so is an important document but is not the one that will say if Michael fake his dead or not, this documet is just a part of all the fake ..please read again my third paragraph in my earliest comment.
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Murray is the best doctor in the world...   Murray is the best doctor in the world... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:40 pm

The only way MJ would be punished (besides the HUGE death certificate evidence) is if his life insurance was PAID OUT...

his life insurance was CASHED OUT.

big difference.

plus, MJ himself did not profit form his death.

its a very thin line here in the US on this subject.
Very rarely does someone get in trouble for faking their death.
unless we just never hear about it.
ever see the movie "Double Jeopardy?"
PLUS LA HAD TO BE IN ON THIS.

This was a PRODUCTION. Not a faked death lol
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Murray is the best doctor in the world...   Murray is the best doctor in the world... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Sorry, I don't understand lol! Can you please explain the difference between 'paid out' and 'cashed out'...I am sure paid out means that the MJ Estate would have recieved and collected the money right? So what does cashed out mean? Embarassed

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Murray is the best doctor in the world...   Murray is the best doctor in the world... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:25 pm

crystaldanae87 wrote:
The only way MJ would be punished (besides the HUGE death certificate evidence) is if his life insurance was PAID OUT...

big difference.

yes i totally agree with what you are saying here...i do not think that Mike will get into any kind of trouble...plus he planned this whole thing out. he wouldnt do this if it put him or his family in danger...Michael is very very smart...i wouldn't doubt him...and yes i have seen that movie its a good one and i see the connection you are making here. anyway Michael knew what he was doing so i don't think he will get into trouble
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Murray is the best doctor in the world...   Murray is the best doctor in the world... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:04 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
crystaldanae87 wrote:

big difference.

yes i totally agree with what you are saying here...i do not think that Mike will get into any kind of trouble...plus he planned this whole thing out. he wouldnt do this if it put him or his family in danger...Michael is very very smart...i wouldn't doubt him...and yes i have seen that movie its a good one and i see the connection you are making here. anyway Michael knew what he was doing so i don't think he will get into trouble

exactly! so.. IMO LA government must be aware of this, there was just too many moves involved with LA that they can't just be away of all this hoax, therefore I think that a posibility is something like protection programs or stuffs like that.
Just to make it clear, since I don't know the truth behind all this, the hypotesis about Murray not being part of this hoax is just that.. an hypotesis, something possible and probable, but not necessary the real deal. Michael is a genius in a lot of ways, and of course he didn' woke up on June 25 and said "hey! today I'm gonna fake my death.. yeah! that's what Im gonna do all morning startiiiing.. NOW!" Wink he planned this and of course he couldn't make it alone.
About the troubles for faking your own death, I have heard that there is something like 25 years of prision, and that in fact some years ago it happened to a guy who was living somewhere else and decided to go back to USA.. but, I live far faar away, so maybe I'm wrong and there is no such a problem or prision.. just some money O.o like a punishment? O.o IDK

kisses to all of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murray is the best doctor in the world...   Murray is the best doctor in the world... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murray is the best doctor in the world...
Page 1 of 1