PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return) Empty
PostSubject: British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return)   British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:49 pm

Sick British tabloid newspaper the daily star has called fans bonkers for believing michael might return on the 8th of October it also make reference to teddy's tweets about michael rising on that date. 

http://t.co/fN3Izlo

The criminal immoral mafioso enterprise regularly preaches hate & sanctions mass murder some how considers itself a moral journal, a rag that dares to call others oddball wacko or bonkers whilst hacking into murdered childrens cell phones ( same news Corp immoralists) with morals lower than the fleas on a sewer rat's belly, they ain't in any position to judge delusional yet alone mental health. Keep the faith it's all for love. 

Last edited by Rogerrabbit on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

PostSubject: Re: British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return)   British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Well said, rogerrabbit.

This is just tasteless. That tabloid is. . . (I don't curse, so excuse my nastiness !) pure stupidity. And trash ! Who the heck are they to call believers crazy or any form of ?

Perhaps if they knew SO much about us, they might also know that we aren't JUST waiting for Michaels return. And it's not without probable cause. MAYBE if we were given FACTS to support that he is indeed not with us, we could focus MORE on investigating his "murder".

That is not the case. There's too much hard evidence and facts to support our hoax theories. I will keep searching until I find an answer I am satisfied with, as we all will ! Forget that hateful tabloid !

We just need to shrug off this ludacris tabloid and do what we do. When and if our -- no, Michael's moment comes, we will be here, stronger than ever.

Guys, it's all for love. <3 (:
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return)   British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:23 am

I got half way through and couldn't read anymore! I am disgusted with the way tabloids continue to talk about Michael! I agree with you both, it is completely stupid! I too will not stop until I know the truth and if/when Michael returns, I will laugh in the face of people who think we are crazy for beLIEving what we beLIEve! I find it funny that all types of media STILL use Michael as a way to sell their crap... Rolling Eyes

On a more positive note though, at least it is now being recognised on a larger scale I suppose!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return)   British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:36 am

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return)   British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:48 am

It's just as much madness to just sit and stare at the whole situation concerning Michael's death isn't taken seriously at all. I think must of us believers are here because of the weird things that's going on and not because we're crazy and "see things." Of course we see things, that's why we're here we are today. We see things that should be OBVIOUS to see as long people start paying attention to it. Ignorance is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return)   British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 pm

imo the report had more positives than negatives the possible return date & let's face it if a tabloid says some nice about ya there's something wrong, they enjoy something the germans would call schadenfreude = taking pleasure from others misery. 

@ belive in love exactly right, they claim michael has died (under suspicious circumstances) a journalist job is to question the events not the sanity of the grieving, it's sad that compassion has given way to hatred.

@ emma the media use hate & fear to devide & control, yes some of us are awaken none too soon, I think I might just join you in that laughing in face ceremony Smile, lol. 

@ t ruth thanks that is actually more informative, still the medias gotta to bully someone or some group shame on them.

@ behindthemask yeah soo right, "Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred" the charge of the light brigade.
The media doesn't like the questioning folk their "bonkers" that totally encapsulates their attitude, keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

PostSubject: Re: British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return)   British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:08 am

It's sad how we get dragged through the dirt, called names such as crazy and loony, like they did to Michael himself -- and by the way, those tabloids calling Michael "Wacko Jacko" REALLY made me mad, he HATED that !!!! -- but you know what ? All WE'RE asking for is the TRUTH. Why can't they just give us some proof, some reason why nothing adds up, or maybe admit they made mistakes if it's all real. . . But until then, calling us some names and laughing at our beliefs won't waver us.

After all, friends, what happened to Michael through his career ? And still to this day ? As much as I hate it, people laugh/laughed about his life, the allegations against him, and the lies the media made up.

What did Michael always teach us ? Don't beLIEve that the media tells us, they lie, and it's not the gospel. The media may be like a religion to some people, but those people are blind folded.

I honestly tried to explain all of this to two close friends, my boyfriend, and my mom. . . My closest girl friend is truly interested, she listens to me and helps me analyze it, never made fun of me for it. My boyfriend kinda thinks I'm a little crazy, but he also has watched some videos with me and agrees it's all too strange, but he doesn't know what to make of it. My mom just doesn't want to hear it, perhaps because Michael was her generation and all.

I've read and heard it all. We're a joke to some, but as long as we have each other, and we beLIEve in Michael and his truth, we're rich with strength and knowledge. Besides, it's making quite the investigators out of us !!

I hope Michael read those articles and laughed. Just like he is through all of this, just like he will when the trial doesn't go through, and just like at the Tribute, he may make his BAM !

I'm praying for this, guys !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return)   British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:44 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

@ emma I think I might just join you in that laughing in face ceremony Smile, lol. 

Haha please do! lol!

Also this part was taken from the article that t_ruth posted:
Quote :
WACKO fans of Michael Jackson have claimed the Thriller singer is alive

Well personally, I would rather they call me a 'wacko fan' than to call Michael by that horrible name! Also, would you guys say it is kinda good that the newspapers are finally starting to write about this? Or is it bad? Suspect

Quote :
Why can't they just give us some proof, some reason why nothing adds up, or maybe admit they made mistakes if it's all real. . . But until then, calling us some names and laughing at our beliefs won't waver us.

Quote :
I've read and heard it all. We're a joke to some, but as long as we have each other, and we beLIEve in Michael and his truth, we're rich with strength and knowledge. Besides, it's making quite the investigators out of us !!
I totally agree!

Another thing to add about the article t_ruth posted....it is GOOD that they have written the REASONS why we beLIEve, right! Wink

This is a great topic with some brilliant posts guys!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return)   British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

British Tabloid Gets in on the hoax ( for October return)
Page 1 of 1