PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katherine and the MJ Estate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

Katherine and the MJ Estate Empty
PostSubject: Katherine and the MJ Estate   Katherine and the MJ Estate Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:54 pm

I have just read on my MJ community Swiss side, that MJ Estate may want to sell Havenhurst. Katherine would rather live in the new house with the children in: I'm not sure it says "Calabasas" or something?
I'm sorry. But I do not have much time. 'll get back later.
Manu flower
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and the MJ Estate   Katherine and the MJ Estate Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:23 am

Omg, yeah I read the same thing too! I think I read it on TMZ! I was totally shocked! Why would she want to sell it even after it has been renovated? Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and the MJ Estate   Katherine and the MJ Estate Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:25 pm

I do not understand Katherine. This was the first house in Los Angeles, where the family lived. After ten years, Michael has bought the house. When Michael went to Neverland. He wanted the Katherine lives in this house.
He has always paid all expenses for Havenhurst.
This was Michael's home. I am a mother. I can not understand this step. If something would happen to my son. His room, his personal belongings, I could detach it with a heavy heart.
But I do not know Katherine's reasons. I would not judge about Mrs. Jackson.

Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and the MJ Estate   Katherine and the MJ Estate Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:58 pm

I don't understand why she would want to either Suspect That is of course, if the story is true!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and the MJ Estate   Katherine and the MJ Estate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:11 pm

New tweet jermjackson5
RE HAYVENHURST: Mother has NOT expressed a wish for it to be sold. It won't be sold. She had no idea about such a thing. It's a false report
hace 4 minutos

jermjackson5
We have no idea who or what lies behind the initial report on AP. All is know is that my Mother will not be selling Hayvenhurst #sacrosanct
hace 2 minutos

cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Manu

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and the MJ Estate   Katherine and the MJ Estate Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Thank goodness for that! Yet again, another lie from the media! Thanks for clearing that up Manu!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and the MJ Estate   Katherine and the MJ Estate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katherine and the MJ Estate
Page 1 of 1