PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
deena
TeoLovesMJ
daemon.trances
lovemjangel
achillesara
Captain_EO
HARRYYYY!!
Dirty Diana
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:33 pm

http://coverawards.com/2010/05/26/michael-jacksons-mother-is-dying/

HUUUUUHHHHHH???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
HARRYYYY!!

HARRYYYY!!

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:56 pm

OMG!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Affraid KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Affraid KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Affraid KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Affraid KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Affraid KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Affraid KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Affraid KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Affraid KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Affraid KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Affraid
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:41 pm

I don't really think she is because the first thing i looked at was the date! The weird thing about it is that it says june 7, 2010 and now its only may! So unless the people who wrote this artical are psychic, i don't trust it! How can they write an artical now and date it june 7, 2010?!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Because it's a weekly mag and they probably already have it printed before...

And on the bottom of the page(not the mag) is the date: May 26th, 2010 7:58 am

Anyways if this is true, it makes me really sad, for Michael and the others really love her Sad
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:24 pm

I read a comment for Janet in myspace yesterday: Omg Janet, what is going on with your mother, people say she is dying?" but I haven't seen it anywhere in the news. I don't know - wouldn't there be headlines all over the world if it was true? Also, if "PeterpanPYT" is MJ and his mother was dying, I don't think he would have been online at myspace and tinychat today, which he was... and in addition, he was logged in at paltalk 7 hours ago and in twitter 2 hours ago.

Let's pray that this isn't true, for Michael and the rest of the Jackson family...
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:58 pm

You know what? Maybe, Kathrine is faking her death too. Why? To be able to get closer to Michael. That would explain the weird date. Planning ahead!!!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:09 am

daemon.trances wrote:
You know what? Maybe, Kathrine is faking her death too. Why? To be able to get closer to Michael. That would explain the weird date. Planning ahead!!!

LOL...but she is in her 70's...lol!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:47 am

let's not be ridiculous! She isn't so popular to be forced to fake her death. Come on, besides if she has contact with her son then she doesn't have to fake her death (WTF?) to meet him anyways
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:22 pm

i truely hope that she doesnt die and i hope this doesnt interfere with mj's plan to comeback
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:55 am

BaSingSe wrote:
i truely hope that she doesnt die and i hope this doesnt interfere with mj's plan to comeback

100% AGREED silent
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:10 am

Whether it has been confirmed or not.. With power of prayers...Let us just take a moment to ask God to wrap His healing and comforting arms around Katherine Jackson at this time. This family needs her...Michael needs her. Dear God, please protect and watch over her and her family. Amen
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:30 am

Yeah, she supposedly feel off a staircase or something and is in a hospital. I don't believe it; all these gossip magazines specialize in smut and lies. And this isn't in the news so far.
As June 25 approaches things are beginning to get strange w/ the Jacksons.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:37 pm

"Don't believe anything you hear, I just spoke to Michae.. Doctor."

Yes.. Do not believe anything you hear. TMZ hasn't wrote much about it, after what I've seen.. But yes, what they write isn't always true, especially about the Jackson family. Truth doesn't sell.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:56 pm

I think something is going to happen real soon and they are just trying to get as much attention as they can
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 am

I was reading yesterday on TMZ (who knows how accurate this is) an article about Katherine having the ex daughter in law and her 4 kids move out. They said that Katherine would be in Indiana until June 10 (and they were to be gone when she returned). So, if she is really in Indiana then maybe this is just a rumor about her being ill. Then again they could be saying she is in Indiana and she could actually be in the hospital. God Bless this lady, I hope she is well and everything is okay. June sure is proving to be an interesting month for alot of reasons. Wink
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: O MY God!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:55 pm

What?! I hope she's okay this can't be happening! pale Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!   KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KATHERINE IS DYING??????!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1