PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katherine and Family on Oprah

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

Katherine and Family on Oprah Empty
PostSubject: Katherine and Family on Oprah   Katherine and Family on Oprah Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:26 am

I'm all confused.
I do not remember- what the truth is and what a lie.
As Kathrine spoke about Michael. Her facial expression, your tears, pain in your face. I was very touched. I cannot believe, that she is not telling the truth. Michael loved his mother very much. She was the only person he trusts it has. He would never do, that his mother suffered so much.
At the moment it is very quiet , silence in this forum. Do you think to it?
I miss you Michael Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and Family on Oprah   Katherine and Family on Oprah Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:19 am

That is what Pia said in http://truthprevails.heavenforum.org/breaking-news-f10/the-song-is-online-breaking-news-t600-15.html and as I said maybe she really doesn't know that Michael is alive...but guys just don't tell me Katherine can change your opinions about the hoax! There's no way Michael could be dead.Just look back at EVERY clue we've found during the year and tell me: Have you lost your faith? I hope you haven't. Rolling Eyes

So don't let Katherine and other "actors" intimidate you Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and Family on Oprah   Katherine and Family on Oprah Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:14 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
That is what Pia said in http://truthprevails.heavenforum.org/breaking-news-f10/the-song-is-online-breaking-news-t600-15.html and as I said maybe she really doesn't know that Michael is alive...but guys just don't tell me Katherine can change your opinions about the hoax! There's no way Michael could be dead.Just look back at EVERY clue we've found during the year and tell me: Have you lost your faith? I hope you haven't. Rolling Eyes

So don't let Katherine and other "actors" intimidate you Wink

D. Thank you for your words. You're right. But sometimes it is very hard to believe. But I can not give up. So, today is a new day, a new beginning for Investigations.
Love and Light Manuela
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and Family on Oprah   Katherine and Family on Oprah Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:00 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
.Just look back at EVERY clue we've found during the year and tell me: Have you lost your faith? I hope you haven't.

I totally agree D! As I remember you saying once, what if Katherine and the family doesn't even know? However, I personally think they do know he is alive Razz

Manu060662, remember to keep the faith and always beLIEve! Every clue we have found, every contradicting story and every little think that just doesn't add up all outway the things that show he is really dead! With everything we have found, I don't know how people CAN'T beLIEve Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and Family on Oprah   Katherine and Family on Oprah Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:40 am

You're welcome Manu Smile now let's keep beLIEving Wink
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and Family on Oprah   Katherine and Family on Oprah Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:50 am

Manu, its true not to believe ms katherine

but we found soo much evidence, i believe diana, do not lose faith, it may be hard but we have to stick together and continue to solve this very hard puzzle

lets just all hold hands, just like in mj song hold my hand

LETS ALL HOLD HANDS AND UNITE, WE CAN DO THIS, WE ARE VERY SMART PEOPLE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and Family on Oprah   Katherine and Family on Oprah Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:09 am

I'm HOLDING HANDS WITH YOU ALL cheers
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and Family on Oprah   Katherine and Family on Oprah Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:45 am

AND NOTHING CAN MAKE US GIVE UP!!! cheers I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherine and Family on Oprah   Katherine and Family on Oprah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katherine and Family on Oprah
Page 1 of 1