PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Latoya Jackson MY BROTHER IS REALLY ALIVE
3 minutes ago · Comment ·UnlikeLike · View Feedback (12)Hide Feedback (12)You and Sophie Jackson Agnew ヅ like this..Emilly Jackson OMG...it´s true!!??
2 minutes ago.Diana Jackson when will he come back?! PLESE TELL US! We can't wait any more! !!!!
2 minutes ago · .Sophie Jackson Agnew ヅ Inbox me please ♥️ x
2 minutes ago.Myriam Jackson ❼ I hope you are not a poser :s POsers make me sick sick !!
2 minutes ago.Latoya Jackson YES IT'S TRUE!
25 OR 27 JUNE
2 minutes ago.Emilly Jackson pleaaase tell us!!
2 minutes ago.Latoya Jackson no, Myriam
2 minutes ago.Diana Jackson 2010 or 2011?
about a minute ago · .Emilly Jackson oh yeah Michael comeback!!
about a minute ago.Myriam Jackson ❼ I hope so... Really girl how can i trust you ?? Italked with a million of posers and they all said i'm the real i'm the real :s
a few seconds ago.Diana Jackson i trust her! she's LaToya for sure!
Sophie Jackson Agnew ヅ Myrium inbox me plz ♥️
about a minute ago.Latoya Jackson It was either he was going to be dead, or he would die!
If he would not do that today he would be DEAD!
: '(
They threatened him with death every night! He and my nephews, Paris, Prince and Blanket!
about a minute ago.Sophie Jackson Agnew ヅ Myriam inbox me plz ♥️
about a minute ago.Myriam Jackson ❼ How can you be sure Diana ?? Did you see her on webacm ?? No....
about a minute ago.Diana Jackson we love you latoya and we are suppoting the jackson family whenever!
a few seconds ago · .Emilly Jackson who threatened him?
a few seconds ago
Diana Jackson Myriam I don't think she'd say this kind of things being so sure on what she is saying!
2 seconds ago ·
Myriam Jackson ❼ Yes ok , But i talked with posers saying things like that and they are posers ...
about a minute ago.Sophie Jackson Agnew ヅ I inboxed you myriam
19 seconds ago.Diana Jackson i don't know what to say probably you're right...but i'm anxious that I beLIEve everything about this hoax!
6 seconds ago · .Myriam Jackson ❼ Yes ♥️
Myriam Jackson ❼ You are talking to me Diana ??
32 seconds ago.Diana Jackson yeah =))
Paris Harrison Evans THIS IS SUCH BULL CRAP, PEOPLE SHOULD NOT PLAY WITH FOLKS EMOTIONS LIKE THIS. STOP FAKING TO BE SOMEONE THAT YOUR NOT!!! THE REAL LATOYA WOULD NOT IF ITS TRUE GIVE HER BROTHER SECRET OUT LIKE THAT ON FREAKIN FACEBOOK. THINK PEOPLE,,,,,, THIS IS NOT THE REAL LATOYA..... WOULD SHE REALLY JEOPARDIZE HER BROTHERS LIFE, WOULD SHE HAVE THE FEDS LOOKING ...

This was on FaceBook in relpy to LaToya's post... Do you beLIEve her? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Wow! Diana do you think this is the real La Toya? How can we be sure? Great if it is though!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:56 pm

hmmm to be honest I really think she is the real one...i mean... let's consider she is the real one and she says that Michael will come back on the 25th or the 27th. We trust her and that days come but there is no Michael Jackson. Then all of us have an argument with her because of her lie...I don't think she would like this to happen...
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Ah ok then Very Happy so was this on her facebook or twitter or something?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:59 pm

it was on her facebook....you're right!
L.O.V.E. you more
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:01 pm

I thought so lol i saw the bit that said 'like' and thought must be facebook, do u have a link? I can't seem to find it lol

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Thanks so much Very Happy

L.O.V.E u more! lol (I luv how much MJ has brought us all together as a mini family Razz)
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:05 pm

I L.O.V.E. you the most! HA! yeah! I rlly love our family! we are so united!!
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:08 pm

to be honest i really don't think this is the real LaToya why would she put that on a public network for the whole world to see. She would keep michael secret but still you never know but i do know "The Truth Will Prevail"
beLIEve
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:09 pm

As I said considering she is the real one and she says that Michael will come back on the 25th or the 27th. We trust her and that days come but there is no Michael Jackson. Then all of us have an argument with her because of her lie...I don't think she would like this to happen...
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Seems like the truth is about to reveal EVERYWHERE, right now!

The media MUST spread this news, and MJ will get "pushed" (which is his plans) and he will return.

Why would anyone pretending to be La Toya say that MJ is alive.. Well, another believer just spreading the truth, anyways.. Good news, either ways.
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm

I'm not saying it's not LaToya i'm just saying why would she publicly say no michael is alive. Just saying im not doubting any of you i do believe there is a chance that michael is alive. some people on here though are looking too deep into things (Not saying this Latoya thing is too deep just in general) but who knows maybe it is Latoya The Truth Will Prevail like i said. (i do hope michael is alive though)
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:53 pm

o and i just read your post again and the so called Latoya wrote michael will come back 25 or 27 june i know you probably dont see anything wrong with that but in America we write the date june 25th or 27 not 25th or 27th june we put the month then the date. so that could be a clue it's not Latoya again nothing against this at all cuz u really never know. maybe it is her
The truth will prevail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!   LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LaToya reveals the TRUTH!!!!!
Page 1 of 1