PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

news from PianoGames you tube new account

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
love&truth

news from PianoGames you tube new account Empty
PostSubject: news from PianoGames you tube new account   news from PianoGames you tube new account Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Trailer - Michael Jackson could still be aLIvE Sequel Part 33 - Coming soon will be the thirty-third installment of my Michael Jackson could still be aLIvE Series.

Due to complications with copyright and threats to terminate my account from SONY, I have decided to set up this 'Just in case' account "CodeOfThriller" which I will be using and uploading all future videos to 'Just in case'.

I hope the change does not cause any inconvenience and I hope you can all look after my PianoGames account while I do not attend it. I will not be signing-in to that account in the near future as I fear my third strike notification is waiting on the homepage. If that is so, once they are aware I have seen it, the termination process will begin, which is what I do NOT want.

So please, help me out by contacting your friends and suscribers and post all future details on my "PianoGames" profile so everything can return to normal.

I say it with LOVE!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: news from PianoGames you tube new account   news from PianoGames you tube new account Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:31 am

JUSTICE FOR TOM!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
love&truth

PostSubject: Re: news from PianoGames you tube new account   news from PianoGames you tube new account Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:39 pm

of course this was written by tom!!!!!!!!!! and diana youre so right, JUSTICE FOR TOM!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: news from PianoGames you tube new account   news from PianoGames you tube new account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

news from PianoGames you tube new account
Page 1 of 1