PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...

Go down 
+2
mjwendy
lovemjangel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Empty
PostSubject: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:39 am

... but this one is not like the others, and I think I'll keep the name of the account for myself for a while - just for safety reasons, in case this is something important. This is some of the tweets from this person:
OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Iall4l12

Shocked And look at this What a Face
OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Iall4l11

This is a new account, starting May 31 - which makes me think it really could be MJ himself, starting to reveal what's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:41 am

I'm following that one also. Wink Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:48 am

What is this persons name, so I can follow him?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
What is this persons name, so I can follow him?

she just said she won't give it to us until she is not very sure Neutral ....i know i know...i want it,too Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 pm

mjwendy wrote:

Haha Laughing
So, what do you think about this account, could it be something?

Regarding this account, I really don't know what to do, I'm thinking it could be damaging for MJ (if this IS him) to post the name in a foum - but on the other hand, it's an open account and I found it on YT. Let me think for a little while, okay?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
mjwendy wrote:

Haha Laughing
So, what do you think about this account, could it be something?

Regarding this account, I really don't know what to do, I'm thinking it could be damaging for MJ (if this IS him) to post the name in a foum - but on the other hand, it's an open account and I found it on YT. Let me think for a little while, okay?

Oh Oh Oh Oh

OKAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 pm

lovemjangel, I have to admit my hair stood on the back of my neck when I first came across this page. I thought that maybe it was Michaeljune2010 trying to come back. His other account can't be found now. But this person doesn't use the emoticons like michaeljune2010 did, and I haven't seen any mispelled words yet.
What do you think about that background? Pretty awesome. Did you notice peterpan? And, Wendy resembles Karen Faye alot.(to me anyway)

It gives me [i]butterflies.[i]
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 pm

The background is pretty interesting, you're right about that!

OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Yes10

I didn't know about the other account you mentioned, do you mean this isn't like that one? About the misspelling, that's one of the things that's bothering me with "peterpanpyt" actually...
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 pm

The reason it reminded me of the other is because he replies directly back to people. Michaeljune2010 was always replying to people. But I don't think this is the same because of better grammar and no emoticons. BTW, I read an article the other day that said MJ wasn't the best speller. I just remembered that. See how things throw us off track. I don't know how reliabe that source is. I'll try to find that article again. Does anyone know anything about that?
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 pm

Peter also struggle with his writing.. I see much spelling errors, which really bothers me Rolling Eyes

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 pm

mjwendy wrote:

What do you think about that background? Pretty awesome. Did you notice peterpan? And, Wendy resembles Karen Faye alot.(to me anyway)
And to me, she resembled Lisa Marie Laughing
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Peter also struggle with his writing.. I see much spelling error, which really bothers me Rolling Eyes
Yeah, I know... I've been bothered by that too. And when he replies to messages, he almost always do it in short sentences which sometimes seems unpolite - but maybe it's just me and the Swedish customs Laughing
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Us Scandinavians* Laughing
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Wow thanks for sharing=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 am

ive never spoken to Peter... I've only been on a yahoo conference with him but it seems like he doesnt even realize me. because he usually says 3 gramatically incorrect sentences and misteriously goes away LOL And yeah Swedish people are incredibly polite! I have never seen such kind people in any other country Very Happy

And speaking of spelling mistakes: Im sorry I always make them on this forum, but when I write a new message I hardly see what im typing, because the background is white and the text is light yellow -> tilting the screan back helps only a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...   OMG... another mysterious Twitter account... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG... another mysterious Twitter account...
Page 1 of 1