PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uri twitter...

Go down 
+3
Captain_EO
Dirty Diana
lovemjangel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Uri twitter... Empty
PostSubject: Uri twitter...   Uri twitter... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:35 am

Do you think the "Green man", posted today by Uri, is of any significance?
http://twitpic.com/1e08cl
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Uri twitter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uri twitter...   Uri twitter... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:05 am

I can't see any relation... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Uri twitter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uri twitter...   Uri twitter... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:05 am

Hey

I saw that today too, i read the comments underneath it too and it may have a relation to the hoax...remember the lil green man in the remake of we are the world?

Smile L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
shaz532

shaz532

Uri twitter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uri twitter...   Uri twitter... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:13 am

I think it is a great clue - well done!

As someone said before me - The little green man in the 'we are the world' video. Plus, MJ was always 'alienated' or felt 'alienated'

Great Work - I didn't really trust Uri b4 but I'm starting to come around to him plus we have to keep watch on him - he gives us GREAT clues!

L.O.V.E x afro
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Uri twitter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uri twitter...   Uri twitter... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:32 am

People called MJ an alien, but MJ loves green..

SOME people looks at Michael as an alien, and maybe this is a clue for "haters" from Uri Wink

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
withLOVEMJ

Uri twitter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uri twitter...   Uri twitter... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:55 am

green man = revelation..
i just can't wait..
behold and long live the forever afro king afro
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Uri twitter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uri twitter...   Uri twitter... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:21 am

Look what I just found on Uri's twitter account...

http://twitpic.com/1iufqr

I hope the link works Smile It is definitly Mike in the image! Look at the caption underneath it too!!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Uri twitter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uri twitter...   Uri twitter... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:31 am

Nice. This proves that MJ and Uri has connections, still? "BELIEVE" What should we believe? Something we know Uri has done, or that Michael is alive, since Uri said there is 1% chance that he is alive, and 99% that there would be a guest.

MJalive999 is kinda screwed up sometimes.
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

Uri twitter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uri twitter...   Uri twitter... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:29 am

Have you guys noticed that every comment on both of those pictures were from people who believe MJ is alive? That's cool. And the name of the green man pic. HI! Could it be MJ trying to say hi to us, through Uri? He is probably hiding in the mansion of Uri's, like Pianogames suggested. And the green man was in TII (Thriller 2), so he's trying to say, this is not it, but I'm still here! Hi!

Uri also posted a picture with Alice and Wonderland, so that could be a clue too.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Uri twitter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uri twitter...   Uri twitter... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:42 am

I think Michael is communicating with us fans through internet, especially with Twitter.

TitoJackson5 wrote this:
" always in my heart......." ----love you more
12:10 PM Apr 24th via web

http://twitter.com/titojackson5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uri twitter... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uri twitter...   Uri twitter... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uri twitter...
Page 1 of 1