PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?

Go down 
+4
Captain_EO
BehindTheMask
achillesara
Dirty Diana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Empty
PostSubject: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:19 am

Ok...first of all I must mention that the following things that i'm gonna show u were found by byalovemj

Secondly,have you ever heard about Barry Shawn? I bet no so I'm gonna tell ya: http://www.myspace.com/barryjshaw and if u haven't understood yet, Barry Shawn is Michael's impersonator from O2 ARENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O then scrool down his myspace page and you'll see his biography,blah blah blah and finally THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL! Exactly!

Then I'll show you a vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJBEJiGShgI&feature=player_embedded#!

And now another vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jz1veGzASU&feature=player_embedded

So what do u think?! Very Happy

THANKS byalovemj for the discovery! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:41 am

I thought something was wrong when I was watching all the videos of Michael on youtube. At times he was really fit, active but terribly pale,and at other times he was a little darker, not as pale I mean, but looked more composed and older and more mature. So I guess they were to people, and thats why it made me think for a while...
On Barry's myspace on the right top part of the page you will find 3 links:

1. Positively unbroken
2. My response to fans
3. My response to my critics

you guys might want to go ahead and look at these Smile
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Tbh.. Barry Shaw does NOT excist.

People have just found the weirdest picture of Michael, and call him Barry Shaw.. This is mind twisting, and people are having fun of doing this.

Michael at O2 was Michael Jackson, no doubt! Stop believing in these doubles.. Think about the possibilities first. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Sorry but I don't think MIchael was at O2 but i don't wanna talk about this cuz i don't wanna have an argment with u Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Hey family!

Have you noticed on Barry's Myspace page the biography bit says how he was in contract with Mike and couldn't speak openly about his career but even though the contract has now ended because of the 'death' of Mike, he still chooses to keep quite! If he was like everyone else he would try and profit from the passing of MJ (which is totally wrong in my opinion). Unless there is another reason for him keeping so quite...he must have been the man at the 02 conference and must be a huge part of this whole hoax!

Like cat99 mentioned before over on the 02 conference section, Barry probably stood in for MJ at the conference because:

1) It would prevent legal action being taken against MJ...if it wasn't really Mike, then no legal actions can be taken!

2) Mike couldn't bare to lie to his fans

So he simply had Barry to do it for him!

Anyone else agree?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:16 pm

yes Very Happy but what legal actions do you mean?
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:44 pm

OMGOMGOMG. DID YOU GUYS SEE THE GROUP HE WAS FRIENDS WITH? HTTP://WWW.MJDHA.TK
SO I THOUGHT, MJDH? MICHAEL JACKSON HOAXX DEATH! AND I CLICKED ON IT. GUESS WHAT? IT IS! IT'S CALLED MICHAEL JACKSON ANDROMEDA. THE PIC IS CUTE. IT SAYS: WANTED Michael Jackson: We didn't lose him, we just can't find him. Reward xxxxxxxx. It's cute. But isn't it weird that he was joined to that group on myspace? BTW, the link is another forum called 'Camelot'. ???
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:46 pm

wow daemon trances this is cool! congrats!!!!!! Idea
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Pretty cool that an imposter has vitiligo as well, which is an extremely rare disease.. And that he can sing JUST like Michael..

- TBH.. You're making everything harder for yourselves.. Think about possibilities and risks about a total make-over.. It's not only money that is required for a such process.

WHERE is Barry Shaw now? He must hide FOREVER, if Michael is dead or never comes back.. Who does such? All alone, can't be seen.. It's not only to take a surgery. It isn't that easy.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
yes Very Happy but what legal actions do you mean?

I'm not sure, i just picked that out from what cat99 said in the 02 press conference section but i guess they would be like AEG filing claims against Mike for not doing the shows when he said he would? But as it was probably Barry who took MJ's place, they wouldn't be able to claim...I think lol

Also northerntom, on this myspace page it said that very little plastic surgery was needed for barry to look like Mike and that he was the first white impersonator; he doesn't have vitiligo which is why is skin was such a different tone from Michael's, so i don't think there was much risk to make him look like MJ...I too do not want to begin an arguement within this family of L.O.V.E, it's just my opinion but we have to look at all angles of the hoax and all the people that could potentially be envolved...

I really hope that you don't think i am trying to make an argument because that is the last thing i want but if you read the bio on that myspace page it says "There wasn't too much to be done, however, Barry and Michael wanted it to be PERFECT" Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:24 am

No No No

CHILDREN PLEASE!!

we are a family pls. dont forget...I called you children #1 because youre all still are #2 you are all on the verge of an argument so I stopped all of you please forgive...
anyway isnt I already gave all of you a hint that peterpanpyt is an impersonator. Barry Shaw is real Pls.Google him you will find an item wherein he was being interviewed...his voice his laugh and the way he speaks is Michael..the only thing you will come to know that hes not is when he sings you will feel it in your heart that hes not ..its different it has no sustenance its empty you know what I mean ...pls try to google Barry Shaw then lets discuss like a family Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:41 am

In peter"s my space add didnt you notice that the recordings are not clear.. and if you try to remove the extra noise all the more you cant hear the whole recording.
My opinion is that this is not Michael because Michael will never give the public an impromptu of an unpublished material legal matters dont you think. I mean if it is Michael"s composition it is own not only by Michael but by his Record Studio as well e.g. Sony...??!!!
Anyway if all of you are long time true fan of Michael you will notice that CITS and All The Love were very different from the usual wordings and rhythm of Michael's songs.
As a long time fan btw Im 50 years old Michael has a distinct music that only he can make..His music are all through out pop not poprock not popjazz not poprap if you know what i mean.... the music of greatest milestone peter that is is way beyond recognition as Michaels .At first i also thought it was Michael because of the voice but when you listen to all his recordings there deep in your heart you know that hes not Michael... please Im sorry if offend by my talk. study Rolling Eyes Neutral
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:38 am

To be honest yseralm i think we all needed a little calming down and your talk helped lol

L.O.V.E to everyone!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:54 am

There are no such thing as doubles.. Look at E'casanova & Navi.. These are the best, ever! NO ONE can get better than these two.. Think about possibilities, and risks.. It's a life, not a game.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:37 am

yseralm wrote:

My opinion is that this is not Michael because Michael will never give the public an impromptu of an unpublished material legal matters dont you think. I mean if it is Michael"s composition it is own not only by Michael but by his Record Studio as well e.g. Sony...??!!!
Anyway if all of you are long time true fan of Michael you will notice that CITS and All The Love were very different from the usual wordings and rhythm of Michael's songs.
But CITS isn't Michaels song, it's a collaboration with "peterpanpyt", Wilco Matla and Camillion. It's written by Wilco Matla.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:20 am

well.. what a surprise! I don't have access to internet anymore since I moved to another house, so I can barely get into the forum ( yes, I'm a horrible moderator Crying or Very sad ).
So.. I don't know if this Barry exist, it seems kind of easy to make some arragements to make it look like he is an impersonator that we didn't knew about, but at the same time, it makes perfect sense for 2 things IMHO:

* it explains who is the guy at the O2 arena .. I keep my position as I did it in the topic reffered to this, and I haven't change one single opinion about why I think is not Michael, in fact I added one more reason.. the fact that he didn't say "peace" at the end or made the sign of peace with his hands.. instead he rise his fist up O.o

*wouldn't be great to have such an impersonator that not even your fans can recognize? you can fool the press some times but, can you fool your fans? I see pictures of E cass... and I can't understand how people can think it was MJ when he was not using the surgery mask.. and even then! how can a true fan not notice the difference in his eyes?... So, if I have EC in front of me I would ask to him "where's michael? is he coming? or is just you?", BUT, if I had a look-a-like just like the guy at the O2 I would say to myself (as I did when I saw the press conference) "is it?... is that.. is it Michael?.. really? hmm there's something wrong here but I just can't figure out what it is!"

So, maybe this guy Barry does exist, maybe he doesn't, but if he do.. then I'll say a looot of "told ya!" to a looot of people Razz

L.O.V.E you all!!!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:23 am

Great Inhalib! Very Happy
Btw,we understand you and we really can't say you're a bad mod,we are a very united family and we support each other! Wink

Lots of L.O.V.E.,
Diana afro
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/MJHoaxEvidence did 'debunk' that Barry Shaw is Michael's double.

Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:10 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/MJHoaxEvidence did 'debunk' that Barry Shaw is Michael's double.

nice video.. well.. is it nice because is a debunke and that makes things a little bit clearer.. but is not nice because I still don't know who the guy in the O2 was saying to me and to the world that he was going to see us in july -.- (lol)
thanks for posting!

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:45 pm

I am sure it was Michael at O2.

But he is a joker, you know? He loves to play games, and to me its his way to begin a game Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?   Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barry Shaw or Michael Jackson?
Page 1 of 1