PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peter\'s phone conversation

Go down 
+10
TinkerBell **
deena
lovemjangel
yseralm
Captain_EO
BehindTheMask
achillesara
TeoLovesMJ
HARRYYYY!!
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
love&truth

Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:28 pm

its great that everything ended in the right way!!! peter will be so welcome as everyone here was and will be!!!!
I love you
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:52 am

Can i be the first?

WELCOME PETEEEEEEEEEERRR

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:17 am

hahaha diana you so funny love it Razz

but my to. WELCOME PETER WE LOVE YOU
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:36 am

Welcome to the family Peter!!
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:35 am

hahahahahahahahaha

i welcomed him before anyone of u
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:47 am

no comment..

Last edited by norwegiantom on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:11 am

im not really sure
i will ask him when we talk on yahoo later on today
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Ooooohhhhhh

cheers cheers cheers

I do feel he is going to be with us here....with a big bang of course

WELCOME PETER PAN or may i be the first
when He come here I will call him Petermichael...
In his situation right now the name suits him

Haha..hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:22 pm

yseralm wrote:
Ooooohhhhhh

cheers cheers cheers

I do feel he is going to be with us here....with a big bang of course

WELCOME PETER PAN or may i be the first
when He come here I will call him Petermichael...
In his situation right now the name suits him

Haha..hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
That would be sooo wonderful when he does join us here...Then suddenly, I thought about...what if he is already here... sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:36 pm

My beautiful friend Deena

What if indeed he's with us all along

What a sooooo nice thought...

Heres hoping.......
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:50 pm

*comment deleted*

Last edited by norwegiantom on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:09 am

Guys he is not Michael! He's Peter Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:08 am

We met Peter because we are looking for Michael

And both were peterpan at heart

Thats why for me he's Petermichael

I know Im being sentimental..But
please guys allow me to call him by this name combo bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
MJ'sTinkerbell

MJ'sTinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and I am still reading through the topics posted etc.
I have not heard this recorded conversation and I respect the decision to remove the link
to the recording.

I will say that last year I had this PeterPan guy on my list of friends on Myspace..I think he ended
up deleting his account because everybody thought he was MJ and he got sick and tired of constantly
having to explain that he isn't.

He had a recorded message up on his channel player at that time from a guy that sounded remarkably like the
REAL Michael Jackson..After some investigations it was found that the guy who had left the message
was infact an English guy called Don or Dom...He can make his voice sound almost exactly like Michael's.
This guy even made a YT vid and posted himself talking the way Mike does...It was fascinating but
disappointing obviously as a lot of us were hoping that Mike had left a voice message for Don.

I have requested friendship with Peter again and he has accepted me..He doesn't seem to have as many
photo's on his page this time as he did last year...Some of those photo's that he had posted last year
looked to be of a personal nature...This led me to believe at the time that he was either a fan that had
gotten close to the Jackson's or an insider of some kind.

There is a fan site that you can join..But you have to pay for the membership...This entitles you to
be able to view some very rare photo's of Michael and his family...I forget the name of the site.
I am wondering now if Peter has infact done this himself. Or he could be as I mentioned before
an insider or one very lucky fan.

I am certain he is not Michael himself though. I am hoping I am wrong. Take care everyone..xxx
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:34 am

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your post, MJ's Tinkerbell!

I knew Peter had an myspace account earlier, but not how long ago and why he closed it, so thank's for the information!

I've been wondering about this guy Don too, and maybe it's him. Sometimes "Peter" sounds exactly like MJ, and sometimes he don't, especially when singing. It's all a mystery to me, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:44 am

*comment deleted*

Last edited by norwegiantom on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:58 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
I do not think it is "Don."

Peter doesn't want to reveal himself over camera, but yesterday he said he was an Afro American, and is black.

I don't think Peter sings very serious over mic. If you listen to his songs, like What About Us, you hear his beautiful singing voice. Also he has uploaded 44 very private pictures the latest week. Check out the newest.

Agreed. Yes, I remember him sharing/revealing that as well. Lovely personal uploads were added. As for Peter's singing....I can clearly HEAR him...even when holding back....or that contagious laugh....And no matter what other screen/usernames he maybe using. (~_~) That really doesn't matter to me nor would I question it. As long as I know.... It's ALL for LOVE!! This is all just apart of HIS process and in due time-BAM! Feel..MY LOVE-Can YOU Feel It!!
Back to top Go down
MJ'sTinkerbell

MJ'sTinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:49 pm

Oh I wish I could hear him sing..He is very nice, whoever he is...I hope he decides to join us here if he hasn't
already done so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter\'s phone conversation   Peter\'s phone conversation - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter\'s phone conversation
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4