PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry about Michael's Messages

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

Sorry about Michael's Messages Empty
PostSubject: Sorry about Michael's Messages   Sorry about Michael's Messages Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:13 pm

2 weeks ago I posted a topic about secret phone conversations w/ MJ. I hadn't even seen them but I thought they had to do w/ him being alive. Today I listened to one of the them and was like, "O My Gosh! what did I do!?" The one I heard had nothing to do w/ him faking his death or anything. Some of the content was inappropriate and I'm very sorry, guys. I should've listened to the videos first b4 posting them. You might think I'm weird becuz of this but I wanted to apologize to anyone who may've heard them.
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about Michael's Messages   Sorry about Michael's Messages Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:25 pm

It's ok at least you had good intentions and not bad ones, it's okay to mess up Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about Michael's Messages   Sorry about Michael's Messages Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 pm

nancydoodle wrote:
It's ok at least you had good intentions and not bad ones, it's okay to mess up Wink
Thank you so much! I also can't stand some of the language ppl use on those youtube vids. Wink

Last edited by Heal the World24 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about Michael's Messages   Sorry about Michael's Messages Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:50 pm

You welcome=) yeah I don't like the hateful comments people leave for the videos. Even if I didn't make those videos I feel like it's unnessessary to read those comments, it hurts me and I'm not the one the one that made the video you know what I mean? Like if they don't believe in a nything why watch the video? That is just something I will never understand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about Michael's Messages   Sorry about Michael's Messages Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:14 pm

nancydoodle wrote:
You welcome=) yeah I don't like the hateful comments people leave for the videos. Even if I didn't make those videos I feel like it's unnessessary to read those comments, it hurts me and I'm not the one the one that made the video you know what I mean? Like if they don't believe in a nything why watch the video? That is just something I will never understand.
I agree. I know, it's like if they don't like something they throw rude and mean comments at others as if they're to blame. I don't want to be judgemental, I just think everyone can act a lot more decent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about Michael's Messages   Sorry about Michael's Messages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry about Michael's Messages
Page 1 of 1