PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow... Empty
PostSubject: Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow...   Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Latest news from TMZ:

Quote :
"Chris Brown is scheduled to make a surprise performance at the mysterious unauthorized Michael Jackson memorial in Beverly Hills tomorrow ... TMZ has learned.

According to multiple sources, Brown -- who is not billed to appear -- will perform at least one song ... it's unclear if it's an original or if he'll cover an MJ classic.

As we first reported, the unauthorized "Forever Michael" memorial -- scheduled to go down at the Beverly Hilton -- was never approved by the Jackson Estate ... yet for some strange reason, Katherine Jackson has given promoters her blessing.

Also set to perform -- one of Joe Jackson's business partners ... and you can guess who probably made that deal."

Hmm... why "mysterious" memorial? I read about it days ago, and I know Katherine authorized it - so why is it so "mysterious"? Maybe we should keep an eye on this one Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow...   Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:31 pm

good find!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow...   Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:51 am

lovemjangel wrote:
Hmm... why "mysterious" memorial? I read about it days ago, and I know Katherine authorized it - so why is it so "mysterious"? Maybe we should keep an eye on this one Wink

I agree! Their choice of words make it very suspicious! Good find Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow...   Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:06 am

& dat's hiiiis twida if y'all homies wanna follaww Chris: http://twitter.com/chrisbrown

PS:LOL I think I might have made some spelling bugs
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow...   Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:16 am

Really good find and I think the thing with Chris Brown kinda has a relation to MJ because once he did a mistake he got bombarded by the media and he was never the same again and he still has fans that love him so Chris is the closest person that felt what Michael felt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow...   Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:07 am

actually I have never heard of him before lol!
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow...   Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
actually I have never heard of him before lol!

I want to know if TMZ or anyone is going to be covering it.. i want to know what happens.. I'm shocked you have never heard of him.. He is the guy who dated and beat Rhianna...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow...   Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beverly Hills Memorial tomorrow...
Page 1 of 1