PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~~Kristy~~

~~Kristy~~

Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter   Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi Everyone!!!! Randy is doing a Q&A on Twitter tomorrow here is his new tweet stating it

randyjackson8

Thx 4 all ur kind words! I am going to do a Q&A tomorrow. Meet u here @ 3:00pm PT 39 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®️
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter   Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:23 am

This will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter   Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:30 am

I don't have twitter so if you could please post what he has to say. Such an interesting month! Smile
Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter   Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:25 am

beLIEving wrote:
I don't have twitter so if you could please post what he has to say. Such an interesting month! Smile
Thanks~

Same here afro
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter   Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:37 am

from oldest to newest:

I'm here! Thanks for meeting me. I'm reading your tweets now.... ask anything you like and I'll do my best to answer. about 19 hours ago via web

We met with Forest Lawn - its true they agreed to let the fans go up 2 Holly Terrace on the 25th & I'm working on something even better... about 19 hours ago via web

I can't promise but there's a possibility that fans will b able 2 go inside. I have 2 discuss this w/my family as well, I'm fighting for u about 19 hours ago via web

Yes, they r still trying 2 do the tribute in Rome. But I stand firm in my position about the fraud & deception from the organizers. about 19 hours ago via web

i know fans have rallied together against this tribute & thank you for your help. I also have not given up on trying to stop this tribute. about 19 hours ago via web

Hang on... I'm reading.... about 19 hours ago via web

The will: Me knowing my brother, Yes I believe its fake. I’d love 2 talk more in depth, but can’t. Am I doing something about it? of course about 19 hours ago via web

Re: Mesereau. Tom’s been a friend for 20 yrs. I hired him 4 the 05 trial. We discuss all of the discrepancies about my brother’s passing. about 19 hours ago via web

These things take time. Please don’t be discouraged because you see nothing happening. about 19 hours ago via web

I didn't abandon my brother in 2005, and I sure as H*** won't do it now! about 19 hours ago via web

Last question... about 19 hours ago via web

I love my mom & dad, they r both in their 80's. My concern is mostly about the people around them and how they take advantage of them. about 19 hours ago via web

My siblings & I knew nothing about this foundation or museum in Gary, nor r we a part of it. I do have concerns & I will be addressing it. about 19 hours ago via web

ok... one more... about 19 hours ago via web

How do I cope? I have a strong Christian faith & find power in prayer… although this month is hard. about 19 hours ago via web

I know my brother is at peace although I miss him so much. Now that he is gone, my job is to uphold his wishes & make sure justice is served about 19 hours ago via web

Thank you everyone. I do read ur tweets. Don't forget, ur support gives me power. Let's do this again soon. about 18 hours ago via web

I hope I didn't mess anything up Razz
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter   Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Thanks so much Bazylrei! I appreciate you posting that for us.

Janice
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter   Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Yes, thank you so much! that was a lot to type out! flower
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter   Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Any time Smile
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter   Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Randy tweeted that he is very upset... then I asked him what the matter was and half an hour later he deleted his tweet... Does anyone know what happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter   Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Doing a Q&A Tomorrow on Twitter
Page 1 of 1