PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy Jackson on youtube...

Go down 
+5
nancydoodle
achillesara
Dirty Diana
lovemjangel
beLIEving
9 posters
AuthorMessage
beLIEving

Randy Jackson on youtube... Empty
PostSubject: Randy Jackson on youtube...   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:55 am

I saw an interview Randy did on youtube regarding him talking to FL about letting fans closer to the Mausoleum on June 25. I mentioned in my first post that something just seems off with the family to me. The interviewer asks him 'What is the family doing, anything special: (on the 25th) Listen to his answer. He smiles and it seems he wants to say somthing different than what he does say. This is at about at the 3:15 mark. I am not a computer savy person but am going to try and post the link. If this doesn't work then I will enclude the title of the video from youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=3jEwQLHEQj4

Randy Jackson Responds to rumors he is trying to get fans inside the mausoleum

Sorry if this doesn't work.

What does everyone think? Does anyone else think this interview is off a little?

Janice
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson on youtube...   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:29 am

I really don't know... what was he saying that he would like to do?? "I would like to (...?) no, I'm just kidding".
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson on youtube...   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:35 am

Wait!!!! I listened to a certain part for more than 10 times...1:22.........Does he say : "But,no...no one's upset..."

affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson on youtube...   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:58 am

He said: I don't want to ttell you
At least that's what I think

And of what I understand the families of other people burried there are not upset about fans going there to the mausoleum

Last edited by Bazylrei on Fri May 28, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson on youtube...   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:00 am

Then the interviewer says: (2:39) : the 25th...tell me the significance of the june 25th to have the fans get closer to ur brother"...after this Randy seemed to be blocked! The interviewer simply BLOCKED Randy...cuz....Randy: "errm...erm...e...of course it's a very emotional day for us,the family,but also for the fans,too...you,you know,they are just wonderful so i wanna do whatever i can to come many of them..."...can this be a sign...i mean...they want a lot of people to come and see the comeback...

Then I was really shocked when the interviewer said at 3:12: is the family doing anything special to commemorate his memory Randy's face changed and was looking like saying to himself "OOH! Not that question! I thought he wouldn't ask me THIS!" ...then: "erm...hehehe...(idk if this is what he is saying) i don't like to tell u,i'm sorry...hehehe...erm...of course we're gonna be there and we're probably gonna bake bread somewhere together and talk and listen to some music...idk...something,something in family"

Oh yeah! Of course you're going to bake bread! And don't forget the butter! Ch'mone! Let's be serious!

Then,when Randy is talking about missing his brother he is almost hiding a smile...he is trying not to laugh!!!!!

Then he says that he hears things that break his heart and something like this...blah blah blah...

beLIEve me! It's very WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson on youtube...   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:06 am

IMO when he's lying, he's looking down and thinking of what to make up on the go... And I think they are going to break bread not bake, besides what's so weird in baking bread together on a 1 year anniversary of somebody's death, come on everybody does that, right?...
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson on youtube...   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:07 am

to break bread?! lol =))=))=))
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: this is what i think   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:10 pm

I think randy is trying hid the fact that michael is alive and he's trying really hard not to spill any beans or have any slip ups just to make us a little confused. He wasn't sure of what the family would do to remember michael since they are going to spend time with him that's why he probably said "I dunn, music and stuff," if michael was really gone he wouldn't have such a hard time explaining the events the family was going to do like for example visit his grave site, drop off some flowers, have a dinner or something. He didn't mention them visiting the mauseleum or anything like the family as whole on that day just the fans. This seems a little strange to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson on youtube...   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:40 am

Poor guys. Look at his eyes at times, looks like he got spasms. Probably nervous, and doesn't like lying, but ye. I can't take Randy VERY serious. I can't wait to see what he means by "break bread" I've never seen or heard of it before.
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson on youtube...   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:02 am

i believe the breaking bread is a religious thing but anyway thats not my point.
Throughout the whole video he is like twitching and looking all around and saying ummmm. He does seem nervous

Also he mentions what he and the family are going to do on the 25th but i thought there was going to be a memorial concert???? so how are u going to do all this stuff with the family when u have to do a concert?????
Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
L.L.T.K.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson on youtube...   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:14 am

to me he looks like he is going to burst out from laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson on youtube...   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:08 am

Here in the south where I come from the term breaking bread means to eat together but you are right it can also be a religious term.
As far as Randy, I have never seen a family that has such an underlying 'smile' when they speak of their deceased brother. Smile During that one part (3:15) he looked like he was really wanting to tell something he shouldn't.
I don't mean this to sound wrong but if Michael really has passed away the reactions of some of his family, the memorial and funeral all make me very sad. (but I personally beLIEve they have a reason to smile).
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson on youtube...   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:29 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Poor guys. Look at his eyes at times, looks like he got spasms. Probably nervous, and doesn't like lying, but ye. I can't take Randy VERY serious. I can't wait to see what he means by "break bread" I've never seen or heard of it before.

The meaning of "break bread"-It basically means to have a meal together. The origin is from the Bible, where Jesus Christ would eat a meal with His Disciples; when doing so, Jesus would give thanks to God for the food, then break the bread, which in those times was a harder bread than what we know now, then pass the bread to those at the table. Also, in following that tradition in modern times... most churchs and other practicing religious origins..."break bread" for holy communion. It's a renewal...you can say symbolism of the resurrection. The bread represents the flesh and the wine -the blood.
I've posted the actual hymn's lyrics that is sung for holy communion...At least for me:

Music: Afro-American spiritual; adapt. and arr. by William Farley Smith, 1986
Tune: LET US BREAK BREAD, Meter: 10 10 with Refrain
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Let us break bread together on our knees, (on our knees)
let us break bread together on our knees. (on our knees)
When I fall on my knees with my face to the rising sun,
O Lord, have mercy on me. (on me)

2. Let us drink wine together on our knees, (on our knees)
let us drink wine together on our knees. (on our knees)

[3]. Let us praise God together on our knees, (on our knees)
let us praise God together on our knees. (on our knees)

4. Let us praise God together on our knees, (on our knees)
let us praise God together on our knees. (on our knees)
O Lord, have mercy if you please. (if you please)

The line that is very obvious is: "When I fall on my knees with my face to the rising sun" (Sunflowers always face the sun-my great grandmother...had huge ones in her garden in the front yard...I would notice that as a child.)

Soooo, in order to "break bread"...We would have to assume the person(s) ought to be ALIVE!! Feel my LOVE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Jackson on youtube...   Randy Jackson on youtube... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Jackson on youtube...
Page 1 of 1