PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'

Go down 
+6
deena
lilak2020
lovemjangel
eternallymikes
BehindTheMask
KingIsAlive
10 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Empty
PostSubject: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:28 pm

So Randy gave a major clue today on Twitter:

"I know it's been a long time since I've tweeted. But that dOes not mean that things are not happening..."

Next Terry right after that:

"You will understand what that means shortly."

Is Randy talking about BAM??

Oh and yesterday a woman close to the Jacksons, Taj tweets to her, says now ALL J5 members have a Twitter account. Her name is Jodi Gomes..
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:11 pm

Interesting.. Who is the missing one's name? I already know Jackie, Tito, Jermaine & Marlon. Randy is not a part of the J5.. And 4 is not 5.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:17 pm

That's what I was thinking. Who else could it be?? Wink

But Randy's tweet is very interesting considering how much the brothers have gone to FL recently.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:33 pm

I guess they will "suddenly" realize the body is gone.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:41 pm

Do you think they could all together be setting up BAM to happen at FL?
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:52 pm

I saw those tweets! Have been waiting for follow-up tweets but nothing yet. Fans are just waiting anxiously to hear more from him!
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:10 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
So Randy gave a major clue today on Twitter:

"I know it's been a long time since I've tweeted. But that dOes not mean that things are not happening..."

Next Terry right after that:

"You will understand what that means shortly."

Is Randy talking about BAM??

Oh and yesterday a woman close to the Jacksons, Taj tweets to her, says now ALL J5 members have a Twitter account. Her name is Jodi Gomes..
Great find, thanks for sharing! Smile

I found this tweet from Taj...
Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Taj_tw10
Isn't that strange... HANG IN THERE... that's what you say to someone who is waiting for someone/something and are about to give up hope, right? And notice the smiley! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Wow this could definitely mean that he is coming back soon. I'm sure Mike has internet access and would not be surprised if he had a twitter account under a code name. Guess we will see what happens. Great find

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:33 pm

This definately means we're close because Taj has remained silent until now. Yet what is so important for the Jackson boys to keep going to FL? Are they preparing something?
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:25 pm

Well, Sept. 3rd will be 1 yr since his "funeral" was held at FL. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:47 am

Probably what he ment by "things are happening" is that there will be some more...lets call them "events" which will redirect us to the comeback... I mean he can't come now and say "Hey,people,how are you?" ... ''the missing body'' case is the best idea until now...we should keep an eye opened on TMZ and the jacksons on twitter from now,it begins to be interesting... bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Randy Jackson   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:13 pm

I found this on the site MJFC JAM

1:09:10 - 17:11
Randy Jackson was crying on Sunday on the birthday of his late brother Michael "tears of joy" when he met fans who had at the last resting place of King Of Pop assembled. The "Thriller" star, who died in 2009, would become the weekend 52 years old, and his brother Randy went to Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California to commemorate him. The park was full of fans that Jackson showed their respect - and it was overwhelming for Randy to see them.

Randy Jackson writes on his Twitter page: "I forgot to thank all that they came on 29 August. As hard as my heart was, I cried tears of joy when I saw there all celebrate the birth of my brother."

Was only Randy at Forest Lawn?
Where were the other family members? Why are they not here?
Randy is very often at grave in Forest Lawn.
Is Randy the key?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Manu060662 wrote:

Was only Randy at Forest Lawn?
Where were the other family members? Why are they not here?
Randy is very often at grave in Forest Lawn.
Is Randy the key?

1. YES
2.We're wondering the same,trying to figure out...

There are a lot of chances for Randy to be the key...you never know what's going to happen and WHO is going to do that Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:18 am

It is quite obvious to me that in the very beginning after MJ's "death" it was just Jermaine in the spotlight - Jermaine who had something to say and the most slip-ups came from him.

However, for the last few weeks it has been Randy who is in the spotlight and Jermaine has become very quiet. Just read today that Randy donated 60,000 Dollars for an 11 year-old child's surgery and him saying that that would have been exactly what MJ would have done. BUT.... where does he have the money from? It is a well-known fact that all family members are bankrupt except for Janet and Katherine - now, of course.
Back to top Go down
Tabby49

Tabby49

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:20 pm

I believe that it was Marlon who finally got his twitter account switched from the AllJacksons Twitter account to his account. Check out his tweets. Jodi Gomes is the producer on the A&E Series the Jackson Dynasty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'   Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy hints at Michael coming bak 'shortly'
Page 1 of 1