PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON

Go down 
+7
lovemjangel
beLIEving
lilak2020
Captain_EO
PaTcHWoRK
Dirty Diana
TeoLovesMJ
11 posters
AuthorMessage
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Empty
PostSubject: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:53 pm

These tweets are botherin me
it makes me wonder

randyjackson8

I've known about this for a few days. I can't take it anymore it's tearing me apart.
about 3 hours ago via web

randyjackson8

I know everyone wants to know who it is. Im still trying to deal with it in my heart...
about 3 hours ago via web

randyjackson8

Someone I considered very close and dear to me sold video of my brother behind my back for profit.
about 4 hours ago via web

randyjackson8

Once again I am so so so disappointed and saddened.
about 4 hours ago via web

sorry, but i had to copy and paste his tweets

somebody help me decode them
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:33 pm

JERMAINE'S TWEET TO RANDY

jermjackson5

@randyjackson8 you should not be Surprised, this is the world we live in, "Money knows no friend"
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:06 am

Hmmm...Jermaine's tweet really scared me...and felt like: "Did something happen?!" Remember what andromeda said "Michael stopped giving them money"...I don't know if this is somehow related to Jermaine's tweet but anyway something happened for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:10 am

The video released a few weeks ago? That one? And the tweets, what the hell is going on?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:08 am

BaSingSe wrote:
sorry, but i had to copy and paste his tweets

somebody help me decode them

I am glad you did post them Teo! All of the jacksons give away some great stuff!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:48 am

ok this is what i think:

Someone close to the family (or Randy) took a video of Michael and sold it. But why would Randy be so upset i mean there are millions of videos out there of Michael whats one more....Unless that video had proof in it...Proof that michael was alive. now Randy and the family are all scared and they don't know what to do.

That's my thought on it...It could be completely off but that was my first thought.

GREAT FIND TEO Smile
L.O.V.E.

-Alex

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:11 am

I believe that Randy is speaking of the video and other damaging pics that could be damaging to Michael. If you look at mo and sousas' site they are planning to go to the media regarding Michael being alive. All the info that is being thrown out there (even Andromeda) is not doing Michael any good. I am concerned for his safety. We all know how the media has ripped Michael apart in the past-can you imagine what they would do if given evidence of him still being alive? Michael is a VERY smart man and I think when he is ready (if ever) he will come back in his own way. As fans we have to be respectful and protective of him. There is a lot of crazy stuff going around right now. JMO
LOVE
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:13 am

I agree, beLIEving - there's a lot of crazy stuff going on... it's almost to much for me right now. I'm fed up with people "close to Michael" revealing things that "will shock the world". Sorry, I feel very down today for some reason, don't want to bring you all down.

I also agree with you about the concern for Michaels safety, I don't have good feelings about what's happening right now. But as you said, Michael is an extreamly intelligent man, and I do believe he has counted on this to happen - leaks to the media etc. We all just have to trust and believe in him.
Love, Pia
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:03 pm

im just sick of these people who are obsessed with money
they dont care, they would kill over money
they will blow somebody's secret just for money
they are sick and twisted

i am really concerned about michael's safety, and we also, on this forum have to be careful who we speak with, dont forget the brainwashing
me and diana was talking yesterday and we are scared to death, some intruder came into our chat room and he knew alot about me and diana, and that is scary because we dont know who that person is

IM ALSO UPSET ABOUT OUR ENEMY FORUM SITE, THEY DONT GIVE A F**K ABOUT MICHAEL, BUT YET THEY MADE A FORUM, THIS MAKES ME ANGRY, THEY ARE BRAINWASHING PEOPLE AND I DONT WANT MY FAMILY(WHICH IS ALL OF U) TO BE BRAINWASHED
SO JUST BE CAREFUL WHO U SPEAK WITH

MICHAEL I LOVE U, AND I HOPE YOU ARE SAFE
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Teo,I'm still scared of the guy you told me about... Crying or Very sad We are being followed! That's why our family must stay strong and united,keep supporting and loving each other especially in this critical moments! Love all of you very very much! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:26 pm

Just posted a comment on this topic and it just disappeared!
Anyway, we need to be even more protective of Michael NOW!!! Those who went after MJ are not done yet! If they become convinced he is still alive, guess what? They will go after him again and we can be sure that the media will not be helping Mike. I am so concerned about him!! Please be very careful!
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:33 pm

BaSingSe wrote:
im just sick of these people who are obsessed with money
they dont care, they would kill over money
they will blow somebody's secret just for money
they are sick and twisted

i am really concerned about michael's safety, and we also, on this forum have to be careful who we speak with, dont forget the brainwashing
me and diana was talking yesterday and we are scared to death, some intruder came into our chat room and he knew alot about me and diana, and that is scary because we dont know who that person is

IM ALSO UPSET ABOUT OUR ENEMY FORUM SITE, THEY DONT GIVE A F**K ABOUT MICHAEL, BUT YET THEY MADE A FORUM, THIS MAKES ME ANGRY, THEY ARE BRAINWASHING PEOPLE AND I DONT WANT MY FAMILY(WHICH IS ALL OF U) TO BE BRAINWASHED
SO JUST BE CAREFUL WHO U SPEAK WITH

MICHAEL I LOVE U, AND I HOPE YOU ARE SAFE
I think all of you have to calm down a bit, let's not be paranoid an talk about "enimies" and such things, please? I don't want the younger members of this forum to be scared... and aren't we supposed to take care of each other in this forum?
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:33 pm

It's all very scary, but how do we know for 100% that it was made in May 2010? It could have been made before 2009 and released a few weeks ago?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:42 pm

you mean the video with Michael? Neutral
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:46 pm

yes i guess everone has to be careful.
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:19 pm

I feel very sad today as well. As far as calming down a bit I think there is no reason to be afraid for ourselves. I don't think there is a threat to us but rather to Michael. I think that a lot that is going on now is about greed and trying to put themselves in the spotlight. (and I am not speaking about the Jacksons). I'm talking about the people that are trying to expose Michael, you know to smoke him out. Who are these people to think they have the right to say when the right time is? From what I have seen on their board m & s have had all their members sending emails and twitters out yesterday and today to dozens of news agencies etc. to tell them about Michael being alive. I hope the media laughs in their faces. It is as if the members are brainwashed or something. For all of us that believe in a higher power I think we should send a prayer up for MJ and his children. Please don't be afraid. We are here for each other and we are strong. One of the beautiful things I have found is that from the youngest fans to the oldest we are family and support one another.
God Bless!
It's All For LOVE
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:44 pm

@Diana Yeah the video
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Hi I'm not as informed as you guys but the video randy refered to is that the coma video? If so that's good news it means michael is p*ssed over it's release and take what andromeda said about the finances that's positive.

Mjloveangel cheer up it's probably all part of mj's masterplan why else would randy say that publicy unless it for michaels or his fans eyes.

Also  can I reassure those who feel parinoid over who knows what about them, I was visiting this forum long before I joined and it's possible to pick up bits of info here and there another thing is Twitter and facebook (people tend to document their life online for all to see). 

There's been a fair bit of talk on forum  about trust and scams, use a basic rule of thumb if someone is selling related to the hoax it's a scam, I've lost count of all products people have connected to the hoax then others are using the dh to push their own agendas brain washing if you like, we just don't need it it's utter nosense.

Last edited by Rogerrabbit on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Predictive text typo)
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Wow I'm thinking that the video, actual video that had positive proof that michael is alive was leaked out there and everyone has seen it that's for sure. But to think about it, hasn't any more stuff that belonged to michael has been sold for money, hasn't anymore close friends or relatives tried to get money out of michael's "death" for example joe jackson going too far with ranch records promoting it on the "death" of michael his memoria; service. Alos the auction that did not have to happen. It's all for money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:57 pm

another tweet from randy

titojackson5
tell me --CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!

what does that mean?

BTW, I AM GRATEFUL TO HAVE A FAMILY LIKE ALL OF YOU, WE MUST STAY UNITED NO MATTER WHAT, I LOVE U ALL, AND THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL, WE JUST GOTTA STAY STRONG FOR MICHEAL AND FOR ONE ANOTHER,
I LOVE U ALL, AND I LOVE U MICHAEL

PLEASE COME BACK BEFORE THESE MONEY HUNGRY B****ES RUIN YOUR PLAN
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:17 am

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
@Diana Yeah the video

ok so here is my opinion: 1.Leahcim Noskcaj was one of those who have uploaded that video on youtube. 2.Remember when I asked andromeda about who Leahcim Noskcaj actually is and she said: "Um...is hard to talk about that..." and she gave us a hint but i don't remember it very well anyway I guess this Leahcim is the person we should be paying much attention on.Also on youtube,Leahcim said as a description or title for that video: "This is me etc blah blah blah" so it definitely was made in May,2010.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:19 am

BaSingSe wrote:
another tweet from randy

titojackson5
tell me --CAN YOU FEEL IT!!!!!!

what does that mean?

BTW, I AM GRATEFUL TO HAVE A FAMILY LIKE ALL OF YOU, WE MUST STAY UNITED NO MATTER WHAT, I LOVE U ALL, AND THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL, WE JUST GOTTA STAY STRONG FOR MICHEAL AND FOR ONE ANOTHER,
I LOVE U ALL, AND I LOVE U MICHAEL

PLEASE COME BACK BEFORE THESE MONEY HUNGRY B****ES RUIN YOUR PLAN

Haha,well a lot of fans usually say this when listening to "Can you feel it?" so maybe tito was doing the same Laughing I don't know,I just don't think this means something because we haven't received any clues to redirect us to a possible BAM date in order for him to say "Can you feel it!!!!"
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:36 am

This is what Tito tweeted:
WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Tito_t10

scratch
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:14 am

Tito says "can you feel it" very often in his tweets. It's nothing new from him.
I don't think we are at risk, it's Michael's safety that we have to be concerned about.
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:22 pm

you're right
btw, do u guys have to link to the video that randy was talking about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON   WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEIRD TWEETS FROM RANDY JACKSON
Page 1 of 1