PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!

Go down 
+4
byalovemj
Captain_EO
eternallymikes
KingIsAlive
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:34 am

http://twitter.com/halimarashid/status/22242407107

So 6 days ago on Twitter, someone named halimarashid posted something very interesting. She said in a week, Jermaine Jackson will have good news in a week and that we need to stay tuned. Here in America, she wrote that last Friday, and tomorrow will be the full week...Friday September 3rd. This person seems to know something and also seems to be involved with the family. Since the brothers were into Forest Lawn recently, could the 'good nees' be reported from Forest Lawn by all 4 other brothers in front of Michael's tomb? It's the 3rd day tomorrow and Jesus returned on the 3rd day..could Michael resurrect himself tomorrow?

Oh someone post a screen shot please? It's another mobile link...sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:38 am

Halima Rashid is Jermaine's wife! 9/3 is the 1st anniversary of Michael's burial.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:57 am

cool find! I hope that this is true! bounce

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:14 am

that's cool Razz..maybe will happen something..we'll see Very Happy bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:45 am

Halima Rashid also wore a t-shirt with "Michael Lives" printed on it.

I guess we have to look on more than the most obvious clues, but also the "hidden" ones. So keep an eye on Halima.

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:59 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Halima Rashid also wore a t-shirt with "Michael Leaves" printed on it.
..yes..but on her t-shirt was printed " Michael Lives" Smile ..and i agree with u to keep eyes on her

Last edited by byalovemj on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:00 am

Oh yes, that's what I meant! LOL. I feel stupid right now, sorry.
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:01 am

no problem Tom Smile
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:28 am

I will be surprised if it's not tomorrow. I am saying this because now Tito is now tweeting about tomorrow being the day: 'The truth can't hide. The best is yet to come'. And now Jermaine's wife tweets. Something is about to happen. And you know when Tito tweets like this, somethings about to happen.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:42 am

Tito should say " Can you FEEEEL It " soon.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:50 am

WHAT.AN.AMAZING.FIND!!!! Okay now you actually wanna tell us that tomorrow...I mean...TOMORROW something can happen,huh? TOMORROW,the 3rd of September ,this time last year MJ was 'buried'! So tomorrow they may discover that there is no body? cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:51 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Tito should say " Can you FEEEEL It " soon.

It just makes sense considering how much Forest Lawn has been visited lately. Michael could walk out of the tomb.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:52 am

I guess they're placing the red carpet today.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:57 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
I guess they're placing the red carpet today.

At FL??
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:57 am

Who knows? lol!
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:02 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Who knows? lol!

I'm lost now lol! how'd you find out about the red carpet?
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:21 pm

It was just a joke, don't worry. We never know anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:41 pm

something great is going to happen the following days Smile
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:20 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I hope it does Very Happy I think it all makes sense though that something is going to happen.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:09 am

lilak2020 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I hope it does Very Happy I think it all makes sense though that something is going to happen.

-Alex

something must happen...im not talking about BAM but...something must really happen,the family members seem excited or anxious about something... Arrow
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:21 am

and yeah I support my opinion

Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Jermja10

Now he can act reffering to conrad murray being guilty (but that's not the truth Laughing ) or he's really telling the truth that Michael is alive....we'll see Wink
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Very Happy Great find D. Jermaine is telling us something here. He is just giving us more and more clues. This is great D.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Tomorrow could be a major clue...or BAM   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:51 pm

I saw on twitter they where talking about a new show called code z and its dedicated to mj. Its on youtube
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:03 am

Z? lol! lol! we have lots of letters in this hoax...V,Z... lol this is weird... lol!
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Tomorrow could be a major clue...or BAM   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 am

The show "code z" is about dead zombies that take over the world and these 3 laddies,they look alike, are trying to save the people and fighting the dead. At the end it says Dedicatied to Michael Jackson. It is on tajjackson tweet and the link goes to youtube. That's all the news I heard yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!   Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow could either be a major clue...or BAM!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next