PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff found on IMDB about michael..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Empty
PostSubject: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Just some stuff i thought was interesting not sure how credible IMDB is but here is the link to where i found these..

only doing some really big things i found interesting.. BTW did anyone else know he went by an name of john jay smith??

1.Diagnosed with lupus in 1984. (true or false)

2.Is a fan of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.(true or false)

3.Owed an estimated $435 million in debts at the time of his death.(true or false)

4.On the day of Jackson's death, Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD) paramedics received a 911 call at 12:21 pm (19:21 UTC), and arrived three minutes and seventeen seconds later, at which point Jackson was reportedly not breathing. The recording of the emergency call was released by the LAFD on June 27, 2009. Paramedics are reported to have wanted to pronounce him dead at the scene, but a doctor insisted he be taken to a hospital. CPR was performed on the way to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, where they arrived at 1:14 pm (20:14 UTC), and continued for an hour. He was pronounced dead at 2:26 pm (21:26 UTC).(BTW if they worked on him for 1 hour the TOD would have been 2:14 right?? or was it approximately.)

5.His gold coffin seen at his memorial is a rare design called the Promethean. It cost $25,000 and is made of solid bronze but is 14-carat gold-plated with a hand-polished mirror finish and lined with velvet. It is identical to the coffin used to bury James Brown in 2006 - which may have inspired Jackson after he saw it when Brown lay in state. (which brings up the question of why Michael picked out his own coffin if he wasn't planning his death)

Some quotes from Michael..

"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart. I would love your prayers and your goodwill, and please be patient and be with me and believe in me because I am completely, completely innocent. But please know a lot of conspiracy is going on as we speak."

I was coming out of the shower and I fell and all my body weight - I'm pretty fragile - all my body weight fell against my rib cage. And I bruised my lung very badly.(????????????)

When I was 16, we were doing Las Vegas every night, and Elvis Presley and Sammy Davis Jr. would sit me and my brothers in a row and lecture us. 'Don't ever do drugs,' they told us. I never forgot it.

[on being asked what he thought his funeral would be like in 2002] It's going to be the greatest show on Earth. That's what I want. Fireworks and everything.

soo thoughts..
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:13 pm

wow that's very impressive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Very informative and seems legit affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:21 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:

Thanks.. its interesting he was diagnosed with lupus... ??
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Michael or(as bazylrei like to refer to him:D) MyCool had vitiligo and lupus. And where is the link you said about in the first post?
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
Michael or(as bazylrei like to refer to him:D) MyCool had vitiligo and lupus. And where is the link you said about in the first post?

Sorry here it is.. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001391/bio
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:19 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:

Now you may think I'm crazy for bringing this up all of the time but, don't you think it is a bit suspicious that Michael is the only one in his family with all these diseases? I'm sure you have all heard about the Illuminati, they force the music artists to put messages into songs, and Michael being Michael (Which is a VERY good thing) refuses their control, with opposite songs such as They Don't Care About Us and pretty much the entire Dangerous and Invincible albums. The Illuminati can inject these horrible diseases into 'betrayers' to threaten them into doing their dirty work. I also think that the molestation allegations were threats to ruin Michael's life, which they nearly did. I've been researching the Illuminati for more than 4 years and I know what they are capable of, they are the biggest enemy the world faces at the moment.

Bless Michael for standing up against these scumbags...
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:29 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:

Now you may think I'm crazy for bringing this up all of the time but, don't you think it is a bit suspicious that Michael is the only one in his family with all these diseases? I'm sure you have all heard about the Illuminati, they force the music artists to put messages into songs, and Michael being Michael (Which is a VERY good thing) refuses their control, with opposite songs such as They Don't Care About Us and pretty much the entire Dangerous and Invincible albums. The Illuminati can inject these horrible diseases into 'betrayers' to threaten them into doing their dirty work. I also think that the molestation allegations were threats to ruin Michael's life, which they nearly did. I've been researching the Illuminati for more than 4 years and I know what they are capable of, they are the biggest enemy the world faces at the moment.

Bless Michael for standing up against these scumbags...

WOW~!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:38 pm

I know, it's shocking that these people control the music industry for money.

Have a listen to this song, and listen to the lyrics if you don't beLIEve me Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxR2p88_btw

This is also why I'm crossed between two different possibilities

1: MJ is alive, faked his death to get away from the Illuminati
2: MJ was MURDERED by the Illuminati, they had enough of Michael's refusal

I swear if they did kill him, I would walk into the White House and shoot Obama myself

JFK was also killed due to his famous speech exposing them

R.I.P to all those MURDERED by this un-human, careless and brutal evil.
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Have a look at this, sorry for going off topic but this is important for the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi2HaJf1VI

This is why the ONLY music I listen to it Michaels, I know it's safe

The Illuminati's main symbols:

1: Pyramids, eyes, triangles (Look at bottom right on the Dangerous album, and the reverse of the one dollar bill! 'novus ordo seclorum' means NEW WORLD ORDER!
2: Chequerboard floors (Ghosts video)
3 Crossed compass', mainly masonic but it ties in)
4: Skulls (Anything Horror/Gothic, so that's why thriller became number one! Apart from the awesome singing and dancing of course)
5: Rock-on symbol (Devil)
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:11 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
Have a look at this, sorry for going off topic but this is important for the world

1: Pyramids, eyes, triangles (Look at bottom right on the Dangerous album, and the reverse of the one dollar bill! 'novus ordo seclorum' means NEW WORLD ORDER!
4: Skulls (Anything Horror/Gothic, so that's why thriller became number one! Apart from the awesome singing and dancing of course)

But if its on the 1 dollar bill wouldn't the NWO already have power?
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:14 pm

I also made my own research heres what i believe;
Michael after thriller was the toast of the world..Michael's power began on this era
The Illuminati was already aware of Michael's power and influence which became global eventually. The Illuminati wants to use
this. they want Michael for this. They did everything to get Michael. And Michael knows this...for a time Michael research about them
He has a formidable knowledge of them..He knows their operators and how they operate. And Michael made one move that
angered them.
Michael started to expose them in his music. And the fight began. Michael uses their own symbols and language and put another
meaning into it ..its like good against evil. This angered the illuminati more..then Michael started to associate himself to influential
religion and mystics e. g freemasons, muslims and famous mystics among them the believers of Akaishic and lech a'lakin.
Then the Illuminati started to remove from Michael his influence and power thru global humiliation they want to destroy him publicly
to remove his influence and monetarial source which is us his fans. They succeeded for awhile but Michael have a turn around
He started to gear himself for big comeback this panicked the illuminati Im not sure of this but it was insinuated they were gonna try
to take him on tour hence the faked death. and everything turn to Michaels favor no one really knows exactly the strenght of Michael's global power Alas now they knew because as it turns out Michael was larger dead than alive. And Michael also was surprised of his great power now i think he is figuring out what to do with these on his hands. But first His children safety is important if the illuminati came to know he is alive they might take Michael through them...the children does not know their father is alive it is safe for them..He is talking to them in the internet but in disguise. I believe this is the reason why theres no BAM 3 days ago i think it is important to Michael to get to see and talk to his kids before he comes out. His brother failed to do this last anniversary isn't it.....
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:03 pm

yseralm wrote:
I also made my own research heres what i believe;
Michael after thriller was the toast of the world..Michael's power began on this era
The Illuminati was already aware of Michael's power and influence which became global eventually. The Illuminati wants to use
this. they want Michael for this. They did everything to get Michael. And Michael knows this...for a time Michael research about them
He has a formidable knowledge of them..He knows their operators and how they operate. And Michael made one move that
angered them.
Michael started to expose them in his music. And the fight began. Michael uses their own symbols and language and put another
meaning into it ..its like good against evil. This angered the illuminati more..then Michael started to associate himself to influential
religion and mystics e. g freemasons, muslims and famous mystics among them the believers of Akaishic and lech a'lakin.
Then the Illuminati started to remove from Michael his influence and power thru global humiliation they want to destroy him publicly
to remove his influence and monetarial source which is us his fans. They succeeded for awhile but Michael have a turn around
He started to gear himself for big comeback this panicked the illuminati Im not sure of this but it was insinuated they were gonna try
to take him on tour hence the faked death. and everything turn to Michaels favor no one really knows exactly the strenght of Michael's global power Alas now they knew because as it turns out Michael was larger dead than alive. And Michael also was surprised of his great power now i think he is figuring out what to do with these on his hands. But first His children safety is important if the illuminati came to know he is alive they might take Michael through them...the children does not know their father is alive it is safe for them..He is talking to them in the internet but in disguise. I believe this is the reason why theres no BAM 3 days ago i think it is important to Michael to get to see and talk to his kids before he comes out. His brother failed to do this last anniversary isn't it.....

Right i have a feeling jermaine has something to do with this good or evil i don't know but he is the one who introduced him to thome thome... right i dunno good thoughts though..
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:33 am

truthmj062509 wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:

Well yes, they really are already in power, hence their mark on the dollar bill. But they want all the countries to unite as a NWO, think of the European Union as a start, they are making larger jigsaw pieces that will be eventually put together to form the NWO, and the soon to be American Union with the U.S. Canada and Mexico. Now your probably thinking 'Isn't that a good thing?' well no, it's quite the opposite. Think of these Unions as becoming huge prison staes and death camps.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:20 am

I don't think you can be infeted with vitiligo for one, and for two peoplw would fight against the NWO, I'm sure of that. Michael could have gotten into the gdight with Illuminati, that's a fact...
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:55 am

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:

Well yes, they really are already in power, hence their mark on the dollar bill. But they want all the countries to unite as a NWO, think of the European Union as a start, they are making larger jigsaw pieces that will be eventually put together to form the NWO, and the soon to be American Union with the U.S. Canada and Mexico. Now your probably thinking 'Isn't that a good thing?' well no, it's quite the opposite. Think of these Unions as becoming huge prison staes and death camps.

The NWO idea is not Illuminati in the ist place it began after the ist World War, the order have a changed of plans trigerred by the coalition of 3 big nations the ALLIES it was a thought brought up by Henry Kissinger after the 2nd World War from the 1970's onwards they started to build a strong contention that if the World is in new order as one ruled by one and organized as one they will get to sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labor. So anything that will block or undermine this idea should be eradicated etc . This idea actually is purely American no offense meant but America being a great country as it is still has loopholes and flaws in its character because of the word freedom which the historical americans propagate freedom is exactly what the NWO wants to get from us from Michael from everybody. The Old Illuminati is against this idea. This is the issue of the NWO Illuminati operated by a bunch of powerful american elites who dreamed of a world of American order.
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 am

yseralm wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:

The NWO idea is not Illuminati in the ist place it began after the ist World War, the order have a changed of plans trigerred by the coalition of 3 big nations the ALLIES it was a thought brought up by Henry Kissinger after the 2nd World War from the 1970's onwards they started to build a strong contention that if the World is in new order as one ruled by one and organized as one they will get to sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labor. So anything that will block or undermine this idea should be eradicated etc . This idea actually is purely American no offense meant but America being a great country as it is still has loopholes and flaws in its character because of the word freedom which the historical americans propagate freedom is exactly what the NWO wants to get from us from Michael from everybody. The Old Illuminati is against this idea. This is the issue of the NWO Illuminati operated by a bunch of powerful american elites who dreamed of a world of American order.

Also known as the Project for The New American Century
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:59 am

Bazylrei wrote:
I don't think you can be infeted with vitiligo for one, and for two peoplw would fight against the NWO, I'm sure of that. Michael could have gotten into the gdight with Illuminati, that's a fact...

Infected and purposely injected is different, and for the second statement, so many people are brainwashed into believing they are the 'good guys' they follow. I had an argument with someone today about why I was Anarchist, people are so supportive of their governments they refuse to listen, things are going to change and they will wish they did.
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:21 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
yseralm wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:

And Michael was and still is the leading powerful american on top of it all a black one of the New American Century which they must eradicate if not controlled.
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:21 pm

yseralm wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:
yseralm wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:

And Michael was and still is the leading powerful american on top of it all a black one of the New American Century which they must eradicate if not controlled.

Sorry, I'm confused. I'm pretty sure that Michael is not involved with this, and the NWO and people behind it HATE black people. That's why they made MJ white, to bully him, why do you think people said he bleached his skin? When people DO know about Vitiligo, to make him a freak who hated his 'real' self. And, now I bet your wondering, 'Why is Barack Obama president if they hate blacks?' The sad fact is that they are using him, something will come up sooner or later that will be blamed massively on Obama and black people alike. THIS is what this enemy does! THESE people are the real threat, not terrorists, invasion to get oil, wealth and power. I know this is losing track but it does tie into why Michael may have faked his death.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:58 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
Bazylrei wrote:

Infected and purposely injected is different, and for the second statement, so many people are brainwashed into believing they are the 'good guys' they follow. I had an argument with someone today about why I was Anarchist, people are so supportive of their governments they refuse to listen, things are going to change and they will wish they did.

ok but still as far as i know you canot inject it or whatever, It's a genetical sicknes, Michael said it was on his fathers' side.
But that is not that important.What is important is that I don't think the whole humanity will just give up and become slaves... I know thats what happened to some people in WWII, but those where mostly jews, gypsies and homosexuals.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:
Bazylrei wrote:

ok but still as far as i know you canot inject it or whatever, It's a genetical sicknes, Michael said it was on his fathers' side.
But that is not that important.What is important is that I don't think the whole humanity will just give up and become slaves... I know thats what happened to some people in WWII, but those where mostly jews, gypsies and homosexuals.

Right but he is the only one with it.. come on now it would have effected more then one sibling if it were on his fathers side right?? has anyone seen a white person like aunts uncles great aunts uncles grandparents etc with it.. i sure haven't..
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Sorry the way I said it may have confused you patchwork..But right on here's what I meant
At the time the World American Order project went underway Michael already has that power to unify the world to make it as one voice (WATW) these people realized this so to control Michael they bully him and made him a pervert. That time coincide to the time of the American New Century project..at the start of their so called century Michael start to rose more. His global superstardom has made its zenith that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff found on IMDB about michael..   Stuff found on IMDB about michael.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff found on IMDB about michael..
Page 1 of 1