PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey!! SUPER important

Go down 
+3
Heal the World24
BehindTheMask
truthmj062509
7 posters
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

hey!! SUPER important Empty
PostSubject: hey!! SUPER important   hey!! SUPER important Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Anyone know how to get hold of tom privately... i need to talk to him right away..
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: hey!! SUPER important   hey!! SUPER important Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:58 pm

No I dont.. Hmm..
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: hey!! SUPER important   hey!! SUPER important Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:14 pm

I don't know unfortunantly, wish i did. scratch i'm getting kind of bored of this whole investigation-sorry; you all are doing wonderful jobs debunking the media's lies and finding clues. Very Happy But even though i'm still a member i'm interested in other subjects at this time so maybe in a few weeks or whatever i'll be back. i will miss you guys. I love you L.O.V.E

Last edited by Heal the World24 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: hey!! SUPER important   hey!! SUPER important Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Heal the World24 wrote:
I don't know unfortunantly, wish i did. scratch i'm getting kind of bored of this whole investigation-sorry; you all are doing wonderful jobs debunking the media's lies and finding clues. Very Happy But even though i'm still a member i'm interested in other subjects at this time so maybe in a few weeks or whatever i'll be back. i will miss you guys. I love you L.O.V.E

Edit: okay, so i'll be more open. Not only am i getting tired of this, but i've just developed a crush;awesome but i can never hope to meet. So he's been the ice to freeze my interest in MJ alive theory; when i get over this maybe i will reactivate my membership with this forum.

-Ms. in-the-air

you will be missed hun.. thank u for all u have done..
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: hey!! SUPER important   hey!! SUPER important Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:50 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
Heal the World24 wrote:

Edit: okay, so i'll be more open. Not only am i getting tired of this, but i've just developed a crush;awesome but i can never hope to meet. So he's been the ice to freeze my interest in MJ alive theory; when i get over this maybe i will reactivate my membership with this forum.

-Ms. in-the-air

you will be missed hun.. thank u for all u have done..

ur welcome (although i haven't realy done much) bom. i wish u & everyone else the best, and as i've said i luv u all & will miss u. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Bye, MJ.

PS. sorry to anyone i've hurt or given bad example to.

Last edited by Heal the World24 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: hey!! SUPER important   hey!! SUPER important Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:35 am

You could always send a message to his YouTube account?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
sirius

sirius

PostSubject: Re: hey!! SUPER important   hey!! SUPER important Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:08 am

Hi these are his email ads if that helps
ugotmoonwalked@hotmail.com
pickle21793@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: hey!! SUPER important   hey!! SUPER important Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 am

Or if you have a twitter account he goes online almost everyday Smile...i don't have a twitter account but i see the messages he leaves to people, so that could be a good way to spak to him Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: hey!! SUPER important   hey!! SUPER important Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Thanks guys i got ahold of him and ill tell u what happened.. okay so i was in a tiny-chat room when all of a sudden a girl named Ella comes in in caps yelling "how can i get ahold of Carla tom or Maura".. She kept saying this and got our attention and we asked her what was up and she finally told us that she had heard the show on Friday and her uncle was a security guard for Michael too and went missing. She also said she worked for mj and had proof a picture of her and mj a recent on at that. She told us she had been fired in march didn't say this year but i'm thinking it was last year. Anyways she would not share this photo with us and ended up getting upset with one of the people there and almost left until i got ahold of tom on twitter and got his e-mail. So i sent her a pm and she left. later on that night Maura came into the chat-room and told us about what she said and that the picture was of her lets just say something not something mj would want to get spread around.. (nothing sexual although from what she said it was sexy and silly with mj's shirt off) So it proved she knew him however does not prove she worked for him or that her uncle is missing which she said she had a picture of mj and her uncle to prove he was a guard but she hasn't sent that to Maura yet i don't think. She gave some good inside info but since she was fired in march she said although she believes in the hoax she doesn't know anything about it. She did clear up that Murray is a real doctor not an actor. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: hey!! SUPER important   hey!! SUPER important Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Interesting. Hope this is true, and maybe truth is about to prevail.. Everything about The Jackson family and Murray is making you feel like .. "This is so fake.."
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: hey!! SUPER important   hey!! SUPER important Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:16 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Interesting. Hope this is true, and maybe truth is about to prevail.. Everything about The Jackson family and Murray is making you feel like .. "This is so fake.."

But thats not all okay so she is still in contact with maura and she sent her another pic of herself and idk i guess u really need to ask maura what she said b/c i missed it.. what do u guys think can she be trusted or just someone messing with us?
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: hey!! SUPER important   hey!! SUPER important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:54 am

If she is for real then this is getting very interesting. I have a couple of questions. I heard the show where the guy said his uncle was a bodyguard and has gone missing. He said that his uncle was still receiving a salary-if his uncle is missing how does he know this? Does he have access to his uncles' account and would know this kind of information. Next question, if the Uncle is missing isn't the family concerned? Have they heard from him? Sorry for the questions but the video of the chat with him ended and I didn't know if he answered these kind of questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey!! SUPER important   hey!! SUPER important Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey!! SUPER important
Page 1 of 1