PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PaTcHWoRK

A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!! Empty
PostSubject: A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!!   A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:06 pm

If anyone comes across a user called: 11133381 on ANY type of account, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube I don't care, NEVER speak to them and stay as far away as possible, this is a very dangerous man! If you ever had doubts about being infiltrated with spies, now you now that it is real! Please tell me if you are contacted by him!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!!   A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 pm

i hope when he came on tinychat he didnt get the information he was looking for. Thanks for the warning Rob

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!!   A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
If anyone comes across a user called: 11133381 on ANY type of account, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube I don't care, NEVER speak to them and stay as far away as possible, this is a very dangerous man! If you ever had doubts about being infiltrated with spies, now you now that it is real! Please tell me if you are contacted by him!

I received a message from this person on Facebook. I did not reply, but the message caught my attention. "Soon he will reveal his face for all to see and people will notice something more than just a man."

Weird coming from this person....I think I may be on to something in my other most recent posts, I think this could be the BAM Day year..
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!!   A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:33 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:

I received a message from this person on Facebook. I did not reply, but the message caught my attention. "Soon he will reveal his face for all to see and people will notice something more than just a man."

Weird coming from this person....I think I may be on to something in my other most recent posts, I think this could be the BAM Day year..

affraid affraid affraid Only you received that messaage? I mean it was written "Between 11133381 and You" or a lot other people? pale

Last edited by MJ's Dirty Diana on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!!   A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:54 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:

Not possible, you CAN NOT put numbers into a Facebook account. It refuses. Now, the message that you said was sent to you by this 'person' is the exact opposite of who this man is. This man I've dealt with in the past, if one thing he does, it will be to mess this up, not support it, like this message says. 11133381 would not even mention Michael, he is an agent of evil.

Please people do not lie about this, take my experience having been contacted by this man for almost 5 years. He could be the man to make Michael NEVER return, please, look out for him.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!!   A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:16 am

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:

Not possible, you CAN NOT put numbers into a Facebook account. It refuses. Now, the message that you said was sent to you by this 'person' is the exact opposite of who this man is. This man I've dealt with in the past, if one thing he does, it will be to mess this up, not support it, like this message says. 11133381 would not even mention Michael, he is an agent of evil.

Please people do not lie about this, take my experience having been contacted by this man for almost 5 years.
He could be the man to make Michael NEVER return, please, look out for him.

No, it was a woman named Gracie Cooly, she said she uses numbers as code name, then this person tried adding me. Must be a spam type of message then confused
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!!   A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:34 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:

Please people do not lie about this, take my experience having been contacted by this man for almost 5 years.

No, it was a woman named Gracie Cooly, she said she uses numbers as code name, then this person tried adding me. Must be a spam type of message then confused

Okay, sorry about that. Yeah, it must just be coincidence, as the one I'm referring to IS male. Smile
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!!   A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:47 am

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:
PaTcHWoRK wrote:

Okay, sorry about that. Yeah, it must just be coincidence, as the one I'm referring to IS male. Smile
pale I'm sorry that was my bad, I saw the topic and remembered the message I received...so I just thought I'd post and see what you all thought. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!!   A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 am

oh i'm scary pale ...we must be careful with this strange person...
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!!   A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A word of warning VERY IMPORTANT!!
Page 1 of 1