PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't know what to say to this everyone..

Go down 
+3
truthmj062509
moonwalk 11/19
KingIsAlive
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Can someone sum this up for me please? I have always thought MJ was alive but after reading this, is this all a stunt to prepare for The King's comeback so he will end up exposing the NWO to everyone? Neutral someone help me with this one please and thank you. http://www.thedoggstar.com/the-apocalypse/michael-jackson-illuminati/
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:14 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
Can someone sum this up for me please? I have always thought MJ was alive but after reading this, is this all a stunt to prepare for The King's comeback so he will end up exposing the NWO to everyone? Neutral someone help me with this one please and thank you. http://www.thedoggstar.com/the-apocalypse/michael-jackson-illuminati/

Hi KingIsAlive, welcome to the forum. Very Happy

The members of this website try to find clues and information on proof that michael jackson might still be alive. I've also read stuff that he might warn us about the new world order if he comes back, but I don't know if that's true or not. Sorry that probably doesn't help much. I actually don't know a whole lot about this subject. Just trying to help. Smile
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:

Hi KingIsAlive, welcome to the forum. Very Happy

The members of this website try to find clues and information on proof that michael jackson might still be alive. I've also read stuff that he might warn us about the new world order if he comes back, but I don't know if that's true or not. Sorry that probably doesn't help much. I actually don't know a whole lot about this subject. Just trying to help. Smile

Yeah the site u wrote was crazy thank u and welcome!!
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Yeah, still getting used to this and need to find out how to put a pic on haha Razz but I have a strong gut feeling he's coming back before September. Thanks for making me feel welcome!
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Hello KIA, welcome to this forum! moonwalk said it perfectly so I wont do any introduction to the forum Razz thanks moon!

well.. i don't say that illuminatis or NWO doesn't exist, but IMHO, there are no proofs about they being related to this hoax, I believe that the motive for this hoax is simpler than that.. maybe some protection program from the goverment (we know that he was treathned some years ago), maybe something related to the DEA.. I don't know, but I don't believe that this is about big things like illuminati or NWO, beside.. Michael always wanted the best for humanity and for the world, so some proofs that are presented by those with the NWO theory just don't.. work for me.
I hope Im right, otherwise it will be probably too dangerous whatever that is coming :S

L.O.V.E You all!!
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:40 am

I agree with you inhalib. If the illuminati or whoever were going to "take MJ out", what did they think would change other than he not physically being here? Well, that part was accomplished, even tho it wasn't by them. Did they really think that would be the end of the matter? His message will always be here no matter what. Now, even stronger than ever. If they are what I've read they are, they would have known that MJs army would be armed and reay to go. The army has grown bigger than it has ever been and is still growing. Michael will NEVER die. His message will continue to be spread till the end of time, I think. So, IMHO, it wouldn't have been in their best interest to have done this.
I've read and tried to understand about the illuminati, NWO, NWG and I'm sure there's alot I don't know. I just wanted to give my opinion from what I could comprehend.
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:02 am

Thanks everyone, you've all made some good points! I have found a link that is saying that MJ is coming back July 7, 2010, but I wouldn't believe this article from how it's written; but I have heard of evidence that either July 7 or 13, 2010 could be the BAM day...here's the link: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11979&start=0&sid=a393f6434cabe08c97550a8b7416a571
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:58 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
Thanks everyone, you've all made some good points! I have found a link that is saying that MJ is coming back July 7, 2010, but I wouldn't believe this article from how it's written; but I have heard of evidence that either July 7 or 13, 2010 could be the BAM day...here's the link: http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11979&start=0&sid=a393f6434cabe08c97550a8b7416a571

Good find. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:52 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:

Well.. I can only say y opinion about this... I used to be a member of that forum, but they all started to be so kind of "crazy" with TS taƱlking about numbers, de admins talking about Illuminati and NWO, etc, that they almost forgat how and when all this happened, just one moderator changed that point of view that the forum was having by that time and create new section to treat old topics like the ambulance, the memorial, etc etc... so I leave it behind, as I said.. for me is simpler than that and some people didn't like my different opinion readed in their forum study so wel.. I leave.

This numerologic theory has started with the perfect number 7.. eeeeverything was 7 (if you are just looking for 7's) after that a looot of 3's came out, so the 3 was also an important number for this not-enough-mathematical theory.. after that became the 6, and the 9, and the 13!!.... so... in a short period of time this numerologic thing changed so much that the only number they didn't consider special was the number 2 Rolling Eyes
I don't have expectation regarding any date.. I'm just... waiting. Some dates came out from important real dates like Jan 18 that was the expiration date for the revoke of the will.. or Chrismas, of course the 25 of June... but some other dates became from theories like this one, and this numerological theory in particular is the responsible for a date like 07/07 or 07/13

and that is why I don't believe he is coming back on that date Razz Until I don't have a real plausible date, I won't believe in any of the lots of dates that came out as possibles Bam's day
I will only wait, things come for those who waits!!

L.O.V.E you all!!
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Very interesting everyone, but I still have a strong gut feeling that MJ could return on 7/7 or 7/13....it's just that "MJ" said "See you in July" back at the O2, and considering the fact faking your death is illegal here, but w/the circumstances that MJ faked his for I think he'd be ok and not in any trouble here, but I could see a return at the O2 Arena in London, considering the fact that he said that in London....we'll just have to see! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelsBeLIEvers

MichaelsBeLIEvers

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:28 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
Yeah, still getting used to this and need to find out how to put a pic on haha Razz but I have a strong gut feeling he's coming back before September. Thanks for making me feel welcome!

KingisAlive <---- From My Twittah!? (twitter) ? ?

LoVe

Wink
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:38 pm

Very interesting post but this is the best way I could explain it to you Michael Jackson has a great relation to these bible stories and especially with Jacob. When I went to church I kept hearing Jacob's story and Jacob was a man that was looked down upon and was expected to give his all to everything he does and to the people of the tow. He cured sick children and helped people with their problems. He was envied by many, and his life was made a living hell. Still he took it all of it and continued to complete his mission to pretty much heal the world and it's people. He was nearly killed but he kept surviving. One day everyone saw what he was trying to do for the world after the angel michael visited him and told him "I will take all of your problems and troubles away". Jacob listened to this angel that came to him and followed his path of rightiousness. All of Jacob's problems disappeared and Jacob was gone from the face of the earth. The people were left to fend for themselves and missed Jacob and his miracles. Once everyone took into consideration what Jacob did for his people, Jacob was brought again before the world and he said "I am your God, take my good doing into consideration."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Inhalib wrote:
Hello KIA, welcome to this forum! moonwalk said it perfectly so I wont do any introduction to the forum Razz thanks moon!

well.. i don't say that illuminatis or NWO doesn't exist, but IMHO, there are no proofs about they being related to this hoax, I believe that the motive for this hoax is simpler than that.. maybe some protection program from the goverment (we know that he was treathned some years ago), maybe something related to the DEA.. I don't know, but I don't believe that this is about big things like illuminati or NWO, beside.. Michael always wanted the best for humanity and for the world, so some proofs that are presented by those with the NWO theory just don't.. work for me.
I hope Im right, otherwise it will be probably too dangerous whatever that is coming :S

L.O.V.E You all!!

Your welcome! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what to say to this everyone..   I don't know what to say to this everyone.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know what to say to this everyone..
Page 1 of 1