PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Ideas about the music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
achillesara

achillesara

My Ideas about the music Empty
PostSubject: My Ideas about the music   My Ideas about the music Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:56 am

Hi It's me again. This time I was wandering about something Michael said a very long time ago... I believe it was in his book "Moonwalk". He said if you want to know more about me listen to my music and the lyrics. Something like that... I don't know if you remember the song from his 1997 album "Blood On The Dance Floor" called "Morphine" in which he sings (I quote):

"He got flat baby
Kick in the back baby
A heart attack baby
I need your body(...)"

later on in the song :

"Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking Demerol
Demerol
Demerol
Oh God he's taking Demerol"

So I was just wandering... Isn't that quite similar to the sad events that took place on 25th June 2009? He is said to have died mainly because of taking to large amounts of that drug. Maybe he planned this whole thing a long, long time ago. Also if you listen in to his hit song from the "Bad" album: Smooth Criminal, some say they hear the line

"Mouth To Mouth Resus-Citation"
as
"Dr. Murray Resus-Citation"

I personally do not... but thats just me...

I wish you all the best.

Last edited by achillesara on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas about the music   My Ideas about the music Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:57 pm

H ello achillesara, thanks for posting!!
I personally don't hear "Dr. Murray" and I have heard that song a million times before the alleged death and another millon (well.. maybe not a million Razz) after this topic came out in other forums.. maybe is just me and you.. and a lot more Laughing IDK, maybe is people hearing things that are not there.
I really can't figure out how many time was requiered for this hoax to become real.. maybe some months, a year.. IDK, but I don't think that it was for so many many years as some people thinks, some others talks about decades! IMO we find things like some autographs from some years ago or lyrics that we can relate to the hoax but maybe is just because those things were sooo Michael as this hoax.. that has a loooot of Michael in it, he's work is pretty clear in all this planned hoax.

And about morphine.. hmm in that Jun 25 I though about that song and think "how is it possible that he has died that way when he knew the effects of demerol so well that he even wrote a song years ago!?!"... that was maybe the first fishy thing I saw since Jun 25, but of course I didn't think in a hoax in those days. After knowing about the hoax I though again about "Morphine" and my conclusion is that it is a common way to die if you use those kind of drugs.. and if you don't.. is easy to say you did it in a private way. Maybe an overdose was an easy way to make him "die"... so for me the hoax and this is song is a coincidence, maybe he didn't knew how his supposed death would be, and though "hmm and what if I die in some kind of overdose.. maybe like in "morphine" but not quite O.o hmmm "
Lol, IDK, is a possibility Razz

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas about the music   My Ideas about the music Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:56 am

Dear Inhalib,
I agree with most of what you said. My previous post was not an image of my beliefs. They were informations found by me in the internet that I wanted to share with all of you. Again I will say i hear NO such thing as : "Dr. Murray Resus-Citation" in Smooth Criminal. After all this song was recorded over 22 years ago, and as you said the hoax was probably planed around a year (or so) ago. Well in my opinion it COULD have been around the "History" - "Blood On The dance floor" era, because those are the times when Michael might have felt really fed up with all the media/trials. You can even hear his voice was much harder when singing, he cursed in his songs, which obviously was a result of huge anger (as far as I know he never cursed). And a man so "destroyed" by problems surrounding him might have started to think of escaping or.. Xscaping. This is just my opinion. In one of Tom's videos he mentioned a couple getting an autograph on the fedora hat.. And Michael said in 1995 (I think) that he would die in 1998. But then again Prince was born in that year so his plans might have been put away for later. I'm probably wrong, but then again... who knows?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas about the music   My Ideas about the music Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:11 pm

He did write about this hoax in his diary=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas about the music   My Ideas about the music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ideas about the music
Page 1 of 1