PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question

Go down 
+2
moonwalk 11/19
MichaelsBeLIEvers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelsBeLIEvers

MichaelsBeLIEvers

MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question Empty
PostSubject: MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question   MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:57 pm

How Can I see The TMZ Retweet Talked about in this Forum? Which Twitter Account did you see this on?

http://truthprevails.heavenforum.org/breaking-news-f10/tmz-tweet-t299.htm <--- That was the Post...

Thank You So Much. It is Appreciated.

LoVe To You All

*MB
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question   MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:11 pm

MichaelsBeLIEvers wrote:
How Can I see The TMZ Retweet Talked about in this Forum? Which Twitter Account did you see this on?

http://truthprevails.heavenforum.org/breaking-news-f10/tmz-tweet-t299.htm <--- That was the Post...

Thank You So Much. It is Appreciated.

LoVe To You All

*MB

Hi MichaelsBeLIEvers, welcome to the forum & "family"!Very Happy Sorry I don't know which Twitter Account to use to see the TMZ Retweet. I haven't seen it either. flower
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question   MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:03 am

@MichaelsBeLIEvers welcome in our family cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
MichaelsBeLIEvers

MichaelsBeLIEvers

PostSubject: Re: MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question   MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:26 am

Thank You So Much!

I Feel the LoVe Here. And I LoVe Tom.
I've been here quite a few times. Just now finally made an account!
LoVe !!!!!

*MB
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question   MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:20 am

That's interesting, you are asking for the TMZ twitter account that I used for my topic correct?

Well, the twitter account no longer exists...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question   MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:57 am

MichaelsBeLIEvers wrote:
Thank You So Much!

I Feel the LoVe Here. And I LoVe Tom.
I've been here quite a few times. Just now finally made an account!
LoVe !!!!!

*MB

Welcome MB!!!! Feel my LOVE!
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question   MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:27 pm

First of all. welcome to the forum!

I've been saying and also did a lot of other members.. BE CAREFULL ABOUT WHAT YOU READ, not everything is like it seems... look always for verifieds accounts on twitter:

http://twitter.com/HarveyLevinTMZ

this is the verified account on TMZ, twitter had been adviced for some fakes account, the TMZ one included.. I have been followed by 4 TMZ's by now and all shut down by twitter because they where fake.
Even with this kind of stuffs going on, some people doesn't believe that we must doubt about everything and that people earns nothing by faking but do it anyways!

L.O.V.E you all!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question   MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MichaelsBeLIEvers Here..... I had a question
Page 1 of 1