PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peterpanpyt profile

Go down 
+4
t_ruth
byalovemj
moonwalk 11/19
Dirty Diana
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Peterpanpyt profile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt profile   Peterpanpyt profile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:52 am

plus,remember when he told me that he doesn't know how old he is ( lol! ) he also said "anyway i'm old" Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt profile   Peterpanpyt profile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:54 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
plus,remember when he told me that he doesn't know how old he is ( lol! ) he also said "anyway i'm old" Rolling Eyes lol!
yeahhh afro lol!
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt profile   Peterpanpyt profile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:55 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

He told u he didn't know how old he was?! How many people forget their age!? lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt profile   Peterpanpyt profile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:56 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

He told u he didn't know how old he was?! How many people forget their age!? lol!

L.O.V.E

that's why i have been and i'm still suspicious about him...
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt profile   Peterpanpyt profile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:10 am

yeah i think we should all be suspicious of him! Whether he is michael or not, he is a nice person but he is definitely someone to keep a close eye on Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt profile   Peterpanpyt profile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 am

Captain_EO wrote:
yeah i think we should all be suspicious of him! Whether he is michael or not, he is a nice person but he is definitely someone to keep a close eye on Razz

L.O.V.E
yeah i agree with u Smile
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt profile   Peterpanpyt profile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:13 pm

hmmm intersting lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt profile   Peterpanpyt profile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:58 am

As he wrote on Twitter, he is not this person.
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt profile   Peterpanpyt profile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:56 am

As you may recall, I have said I wasn't going to post on this topic again. But I must say that I'm glad I've seen these posts. It won't be long before your jaw hits the floor. You're on the right track. Wink If I hadn't read previous subject posts. I would have posted it already. Please understand. affraid
L.O.V.E.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt profile   Peterpanpyt profile - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peterpanpyt profile
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2