PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol

Go down 
+3
Dirty Diana
moonwalk 11/19
truthmj062509
7 posters
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Empty
PostSubject: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:40 pm

So i know i said i was leaving but i keep seeing things related to Michael sooo my job situation is okay for now i asked for a couple more weeks until i can get another job and good news my request was accepted and have a job interview on the 21st.. So yay i guess i can come back!!

So to get into what this post is about.. I was watching Psych on USA network wonderful show i love it and not sure what time its on for you but its about these two guys they own a detective agency very funny show. So on tonight's season premier Michael Jackson and Elvis plus hoax was mentioned.

The 2 main characters Shawn and Gus were talking i don't remember to who Shawn says Gus also thinks that Michael Jackson is alive and so is Elvis, Gus says Elvis died 2 years ago. I don't know if its something and sorry no video yet b/c it just aired so hopefully i can find it later. Does USA know or what??

confused confused confused

Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Welcome back truth!! Very Happy I hope you find a good job! flower

Last edited by moonwalk11/19 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:02 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
Welcome back truth!! Very Happy I hope you find a good job!
flower

Thank you very much... So what do u think about the post?
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Well i think it's interesting that they mentioned the "death hoax" thing on a tv show or whatever. I've never seen that show. flower USA might be in on the "death hoax" thing. but to be honest i don't really think elvis is alive still. i mean it's been a long time since he passed away.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:13 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
Well i think it's interesting that they mentioned the "death hoax" thing on a tv show or whatever. I've never seen that show. flower USA might be in on the "death hoax" thing. but to be honest i don't really think elvis is alive still. i mean it's been a long time since he passed away.

I have to say idk about elvis either but if other celebs other than akon are thinking that michael is alive there might be something more to this...
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:23 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

I have to say idk about elvis either but if other celebs other than akon are thinking that michael is alive there might be something more to this...

yeah some things about this "hoax" thing seem kind of weird.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:59 am

welcome back,truth cheers !

Now about the post...

ELVIS AND MICHAEL???!!!!!! Both of them in the same show??????!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER: www.elvisandmj.com !!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Hmmm...I guess USA knows something (I still don't think Elvis will come back at the age of 75...even if he might be alive,I think he will just realx with a beer next to him watching the shock of the world lol! ) and now going back to the USA,I remember I was on FaceBook and I posted something like: "We've had enough! We want the truth!" and stuff like this then (I don't remember if) Kenny or Kyle from South Park left a comment to my post asking me what truth and I said "about Michael Jackson's death hoax" and he said "Oh yeah,everything was fake"...

And imo I don't think the actors from South Park are very interested of this hoax ==> they must have heard something... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:41 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Now about the post...

ELVIS AND MICHAEL???!!!!!! Both of them in the same show??????!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER: www.elvisandmj.com !!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Hmmm...I guess USA knows something (I still don't think Elvis will come back at the age of 75...even if he might be alive,I think he will just realx with a beer next to him watching the shock of the world lol! ) and now going back to the USA,I remember I was on FaceBook and I posted something like: "We've had enough! We want the truth!" and stuff like this then (I don't remember if) Kenny or Kyle from South Park left a comment to my post asking me what truth and I said "about Michael Jackson's death hoax" and he said "Oh yeah,everything was fake"...

And imo I don't think the actors from South Park are very interested of this hoax ==> they must have heard something... Rolling Eyes

Thats interesting... u should fallow that up... btw whats the facebook page... loves south park!!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:42 am

truthmj062509 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Now about the post...

Thats interesting... u should fallow that up... btw whats the facebook page... loves south park!!

well there are lots of pages...you can type on the searchbox: South Park...etc or the names of the characters and this way you'll find their accounts. Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:43 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Now about the post...

well there are lots of pages...you can type on the searchbox: South Park...etc or the names of the characters and this way you'll find their accounts. Good luck Smile

Thanks ill have to do that!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:44 am

truthmj062509 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Now about the post...

Thanks ill have to do that!

Smile
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:03 am

I KNOW I replied to this topic, but my reply is gone from here. BOO. Anyways, about ElvisandMJ.com, I have two VERY convincing ideas that say that TIAI, TS, and Andromeda are the real deal. First off, remember when I posted the links to all of TS's posts on MJDHI? And someone said NO, he can't be behind it because that same post was on a RUSSIAN forum? What do we hear about a month later from Andromeda? TIAI is run by RUSSIANS! This just proves that these guys are the real deal, and we should go to them for hoax death clues. Right?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:07 am

daemon.trances wrote:
I KNOW I replied to this topic, but my reply is gone from here. BOO. Anyways, about ElvisandMJ.com, I have two VERY convincing ideas that say that TIAI, TS, and Andromeda are the real deal. First off, remember when I posted the links to all of TS's posts on MJDHI? And someone said NO, he can't be behind it because that same post was on a RUSSIAN forum? What do we hear about a month later from Andromeda? TIAI is run by RUSSIANS! This just proves that these guys are the real deal, and we should go to them for hoax death clues. Right?

hmmm...extremely good point...i don't know what to say about this but I remember on MJHDI i saw a post that was a TIAI redirection,too which said "This is the proof that TIAI is not our TS" or something like that...
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:15 am

Could you possibly give us a link?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:18 am

daemon.trances wrote:

I'll be searching for it and I'll show it to you

Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:39 am

daemon.trances wrote:
What do we hear about a month later from Andromeda? TIAI is run by RUSSIANS! This just proves that these guys are the real deal, and we should go to them for hoax death clues. Right?
I recall what Andromeda was telling us in the chat the other night, she said we should be aware of TIAI - dangerous people, she claimed. Now, I don't know if it's true or not... but who does? Rolling Eyes
I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:28 pm

daemon.trances wrote:

FOUND IT!

Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Tiai-n10

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8559#p143768

and as far as I can see this link is also a TIAI tweet...

Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Tiai_t10
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:58 pm

wow interesting lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:38 pm

That link has been on TIAI's twitter for ages...they haven't seemed to have tweeted for a while now Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
That link has been on TIAI's twitter for ages...they haven't seemed to have tweeted for a while now Suspect

L.O.V.E

yes ive been checking their twitter every day a long time ago but when i saw there is nothing new i gave up.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:43 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

yes ive been checking their twitter every day a long time ago but when i saw there is nothing new i gave up.

Yeah thats how i felt but i still check it now just incase of any new things lol Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Yeah thats how i felt but i still check it now just incase of any new things lol Razz

L.O.V.E

good job Razz
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:09 pm

I've been talking with someone from MJHDI who entered onto our tinychat today and he/she told me that TS is the same with TIAI!!!!It has been recently established.... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:46 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
I was watching Psych on USA network wonderful show i love it and not sure what time its on for you but its about these two guys they own a detective agency very funny show. So on tonight's season premier Michael Jackson and Elvis plus hoax was mentioned.

The 2 main characters Shawn and Gus were talking i don't remember to who Shawn says Gus also thinks that Michael Jackson is alive and so is Elvis, Gus says Elvis died 2 years ago. I don't know if its something and sorry no video yet b/c it just aired so hopefully i can find it later. Does USA know or what??

confused confused confused

I wasn't sure if anyone found or saw the video but i have just found what you were talking about truth...The video was posted by a group on FB called beLIEve Michael Jackson Lives...BTW I would suggest you turn your volume up because it is pretty quiet and Mike and Elvis get mentioned in the first 30 seconds or so...Enjoy Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol    Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usa network show psych.... Michael mentioned.. i just cant get away lol
Page 1 of 1